Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

problem with the contry on my profile

He estado en USA un tiempo y ahora al volver a España mi cuenta me decia que no estaba en el pais que pone en mi perfil y como no me dejaba acceder a mi cuenta me hice otra. Al entrar por primera vez en la nueva cuenta me dijo que si era el otro usua...

• He estado en USA un tiempo y ahora al volver a España mi cuenta me decia que no estaba en el pais que pone en mi perfil y como no me dejaba acceder a mi cuenta me hice otra. Al entrar por primera v...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium in places outside US?

"Premium users are licensed for unlimited travel. You would be able to enjoy Spotify, without ads, in any country…" Does it mean that I can use spotify unlimitely in other countries for unlimited time as long as I pay? Or do they sort of ban me?

• Music Fan
  • "Premium users are licensed for unlimited travel. You would be able to enjoy Spotify, without ads, in any country…"   Does it mean that I can use spotify unlimitely in other countries for un...
  • SteveBrammer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists

Dear moderator, I opened up Spotify and was made to log in (I had not logged out), now all my playlists and starred tracks have disappeared, how can I get these back? Thanks. Masiejane

• Casual Listener
  • Dear moderator, I opened up Spotify and was made to log in (I had not logged out), now all my playlists and starred tracks have disappeared, how can I get these back? Thanks. Masiejane
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend paid for spotify e card, never recieved email?

he bought the e card using his facebook, (Golden Gift Boardley) and it charged his card but i never recieved the email. I dont know what to do?

• he bought the e card using his facebook, (Golden Gift Boardley) and it charged his card but i never recieved the email. I dont know what to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to delete account, but have forgotten password and email !

I just saw on my credit card that I pay for two premium accounts. Can't remember what password or email address I made for the second account(or if it even was me), I just know the username number since that stood in my credit card details. Is there ...

• I just saw on my credit card that I pay for two premium accounts. Can't remember what password or email address I made for the second account(or if it even was me), I just know the username number si...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone

Bought a new computer, set it up and when I installed spotify, all playlists were gone. I have tried logging in with both original username and the facebook login, but they won't appear. I've also tried connecting and disconnecting from facebook with...

• Casual Listener
  • Bought a new computer, set it up and when I installed spotify, all playlists were gone. I have tried logging in with both original username and the facebook login, but they won't appear. I've also tr...
  • Almyy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

songs disappeared from my playlists

one of my playlists had 4 songs one of those songs were removed from my playilist , now when I am searching for that song I am not able to find looks like the song has been removed from the database itself Same thing happened to another set of songs ...

• one of my playlists had 4 songs   one of those songs were removed from my playilist , now when I am searching for that song I am not able to find looks like the song has been removed from ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

missing downloads

I tried to download a track and it didn’t appear in my downloads section of Spotify. I had 7 downloads left with 2 days to purchase. I read in the help section that I could download a track up to 5 times. I tried to download the track again and it st...

• I tried to download a track and it didn’t appear in my downloads section of Spotify. I had 7 downloads left with 2 days to purchase. I read in the help section that I could download a track up to 5 t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to switch facebook profiles to sign in with

Hi, I am a spotify premium user and I am deleting my current facebook account and want to switch my spotify account to another facebook username, and it does not seem possible. This is the only way that I will be able to continue using spotify. I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am a spotify premium user and I am deleting my current facebook account and want to switch my spotify account to another facebook username, and it does not seem possible. This is the only ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! i have a spotify account that doesnt work

i have a spotify account that i loggin using a username and password (not connected to Facebook, i can loggin using my mobile but when i try using the same username and password on my PC it wont work. why is that?

• Casual Listener
  • i have a spotify account that i loggin using a username and password (not connected to Facebook, i can loggin using my mobile but when i try using the same username and password on my PC it wont work...
  • skruff1992
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Another account split in two?

I have attempted to contact support on this issue, and they have not provided me with any help, so I hope that the messageboards are more helpful! I was reading a few topics on this message board, and it sounds like my account was split into two. Spo...

spotify2.jpg spotify.jpg
  • I have attempted to contact support on this issue, and they have not provided me with any help, so I hope that the messageboards are more helpful!   I was reading a few topics on this messag...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline modus -> longer than 14days in another country

Hello I moved from Austria to Germany two weeks ago and now my Spotify does not work anymore. I tried to change the country at my profile but this isn´t possible before I change my details for paying. But I don´t want to leave my bank details here. W...

• Hello I moved from Austria to Germany two weeks ago and now my Spotify does not work anymore. I tried to change the country at my profile but this isn´t possible before I change my details for pa...
  • attached
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! offline mode

hi, can you help me atall. My account has been stuck on offline for weks now. Is there something that i need to do to ge it back online. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • hi, can you help me atall. My account has been stuck on offline for weks now. Is there something that i need to do to ge it back online. Thanks.
  • gabs1982
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failing

I am trying to uppgrade my spotify account into premium, but everytime i try to uppgrade it it just says "declined"i have tried with several VISA cards, but still cant uppgrade! HELP ME!! im going on holiday tomorrow, and i really need my music

• I am trying to uppgrade my spotify account into premium, but everytime i try to uppgrade it it just says "declined" i have tried with several VISA cards, but still cant uppgrade! HELP ME!! im going ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

using spotify free suddely

hello,i bought two codes recently, to get spotify unlimited. i had it, and listened to it a lot. but now, suddenly, im getting the message that im using spotify free again. can anyone help me to get it back to unlimited without buying another code?

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i bought two codes recently, to get spotify unlimited. i had it, and listened to it a lot. but now, suddenly, im getting the message that im using spotify free again. can anyone help me to ge...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Account Hacked

My Premium account seems to have been hacked. My email address was changed, playlists were all deleted and cannot change account info without password which has been changed. can access my account via facebook login but cannot use contact form as the...

• My Premium account seems to have been hacked. My email address was changed, playlists were all deleted and cannot change account info without password which has been changed. can access my account vi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random playlists and songs in library

I just joined sportify and RANDOM songs I don't have anywhere on my computer are there, and I am being subscribed to things I have no interest in. WHY IS THIS??

• Visitor
  • I just joined sportify and RANDOM songs I don't have anywhere on my computer are there, and I am being subscribed to things I have no interest in. WHY IS THIS?? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade to premium and payment system is down.

I'm attempting to upgrade my account to premium but when I go to enter my payment details the page never loads. It looks like something is wrong with your payment system. When can I get premium?

• I'm attempting to upgrade my account to premium but when I go to enter my payment details the page never loads. It looks like something is wrong with your payment system. When can I get premium?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

about language

how i possible to get spotify in swedish language and in the community,spotify is an swedish project i know,help please!!!my english is not good enought yet..

• how i possible to get  spotify in swedish language and in the community,spotify  is    an swedish project i know,help please!!!my english is not  good  enought yet....
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

bought the wrong product.

hello, i recently bought a spotify code. i redeemed it. now there is a problem: i excedently purchased the wrong thing. i bought spotify unlimited, while i was suppose to buy spotify premium. i tried to change this immediatly, but i dont have a credi...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,  i recently bought a spotify code. i redeemed it. now there is a problem: i excedently purchased the wrong thing. i bought spotify unlimited, while i was suppose to buy spotify premium...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes