Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Why give card information if I want 30 day premium trial?

Seriously what's the point? I want to try the premium for 30 days. for free. i just want to be able to click on "get it" and that's it. No card information.

• Casual Listener
  • Seriously what's the point? I want to try the premium for 30 days. for free. i just want to be able to click on "get it" and that's it. No card information.
  • talicm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Browsing missing and playlists wont sync

Hi Im getting REALLY tired of this service. Browsing wont work and either will playlists. They wont sync all thats in my playlists now are older music (about 10 day ago). I cant even see anything in "Whats new" This sucks BIG time.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Im getting REALLY tired of this service. Browsing wont work and either will playlists. They wont sync all thats in my playlists now are older music (about 10 day ago).   I cant...
  • Martyrich
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Search failed on 3 different devices/computers

Spotify Premium account mysteriously stopped working altogether this evening. Only have access to local files. This is the same on Mac/Windows/iphone4/Linux. Spotify service report on this site says all systems running perfectly!? Would very much app...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Premium account mysteriously stopped working altogether this evening. Only have access to local files. This is the same on Mac/Windows/iphone4/Linux.   Spotify service report on this...
  • Nullgrad
  • Gig Goer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify mobile providers expires

Hello, I enjoy Spotify Premium very much! I have the premium from my mobileprovider (KPN, I live in The Netherlands) but in 1 month I leave this provider, and am I about to buy premium in a store (the coupons, for 6 months premium) Now am I wondering...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,     I enjoy Spotify Premium very much! I have the premium from my mobileprovider (KPN, I live in The Netherlands) but in 1 month I leave this provider, and am I about to buy pr...
  • thadutchguy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t look after new music

Hello I have the Problem, that i can´t seach any music. If I write a name and hit "search" come the message that there is no accordance with the music libary. As there wouldn´t be any music from these musician not even very famous artist like Adele. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have the Problem, that i can´t seach any music. If I write a name and hit "search" come the message that there is no accordance with the music libary. As there wouldn´t be any music fr...
  • TheSeven
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

weekend, ok, but spotify should make an effort to inform

Gradually my spotify has become non functioning at all. Nothing in the playlists, no search, no connection from the app links. I see in the forum that a lot of people have the same problem... Still the system status is "jolly good" No Information, on...

• Roadie
  • Gradually my spotify has become non functioning at all. Nothing in the playlists, no search, no connection from the app links. I see in the forum that a lot of people have the same problem... Still t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlists are empty on an iMac but fine on the iPhone

My Mac Spotify has nothing in my Audiobooks folder and my 80's folder Yet the Premium account on my iphone is full of albums? What is going on? Its not really premium account stuff Loads of tracks missing Not a great service to me at all

• Regular
  • My Mac Spotify has nothing in my Audiobooks folder and my 80's folder Yet the Premium account on my iphone is full of albums?   What is going on? Its not really premium account stuff L...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All my starred songs are gone!

I just uninstalled spotify by a mistake, and when I logged on again my starred songs were gone. Please help me Update: Actually it seems that I can't find any music when I search for something. What has happend?

• I just uninstalled spotify by a mistake, and when I logged on again my starred songs were gone.   Please help me   Update:   Actually it seems that I can't find any music w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription not showing up on Iphone

Hello. I just bought your premium subscription, but the iphone app contiunes to tell me that I only have 33 days left on my trial. I know in other posts people were told to log into spotify with their proper username and password - that this can make...

• Hello. I just bought your premium subscription, but the iphone app contiunes to tell me that I only have 33 days left on my trial. I know in other posts people were told to log into spotify with thei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

what are my options for getting my streaming playlists onto my ipod?

what are my options for getting my streaming playlists onto my ipod? I know it must involve some kind of purchase. Is it just suscribe to Premium, and then i just drag+drop into my Device tab (which of course is blocked now, and I'm assuming will the...

• Casual Listener
  • what are my options for getting my streaming playlists onto my ipod?   I know it must involve some kind of purchase. Is it just suscribe to Premium, and then i just drag+drop into my Device tab ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account

How do I end my account !!! ?

• Visitor
  • How do I end my account !!! ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial

Hi I've been a Spotify unlimited user before and got my iPhone lately, and was excited about trying premium for 30 days. So, I installed the app on my iPhone, logged in and it gave me a 48 hour trial, after which, I now can't get the 30 day trial bec...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I've been a Spotify unlimited user before and got my iPhone lately, and was excited about trying premium for 30 days.   So, I installed the app on my iPhone, logged in and it g...
  • czhang
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer Premium on new mac

Since I installed Spotify on my new Mac, I longer have Premium acces on that Mac. My mobile phone still has premium, though both devices are logged in into my original, Facebook, account. The sticky in the forum does not apply to me as I am not one o...

• Since I installed Spotify on my new Mac, I longer have Premium acces on that Mac. My mobile phone still has premium, though both devices are logged in into my original, Facebook, account.   ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hi Richard, can you please help me?

forgot my password and I have not been able to use my account since a week, I'm not getting the token email, can you please send it to another email address?

• Music Fan
  • forgot my password and I have not been able to use my account since a week, I'm not getting the token email, can you please send it to another email address?
  • the_quelo
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

unlimited but keeps saying "change country"

Hey there! Soo.. I'm on a summer semester in Singapore and want to listen to spotify so I upgraded my account to an Unlimited one, but now I cannot log in anymore because it keeps telling me that I need to change my country or upgrade. What should I ...

• Hey there!   Soo.. I'm on a summer semester in Singapore and want to listen to spotify so I upgraded my account to an Unlimited one, but now I cannot log in anymore because it keeps telling ...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day trial

Now how or where is the link or site to sign up for a 30day trial it said it was sent via email but there is nothing there for me to follow to say yes. Can someone please help

• Casual Listener
  • Now how or where is the link or site to sign up for a 30day trial it said it was sent via email but there is nothing there for me to follow to say yes. Can someone please help
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

no premium!

I just upgraded from spotify free to premium, but NOTHING happens! My playlist is still on free... according to my subscription page i have premium.

• Visitor
  • I just upgraded from spotify free to premium, but NOTHING happens! My playlist is still on free... according to my subscription page i have premium. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing playlists

I started my computer today to find all of my playlists gone. My playlists on my phone are still there but no longer synced for offline play. When I try and sync them again it just freezes showing it downloading one song for an hour. Help!

• I started my computer today to find all of my playlists gone. My playlists on my phone are still there but no longer synced for offline play. When I try and sync them again it just freezes showing it...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music purchased list (downloads)

Two tracks I have purchased today are not showing as downloaded in the list of music purchased, although they have downloaded successfully.

• Two tracks I have purchased today are not showing as downloaded in the list of music purchased, although they have downloaded successfully.
  • kerba
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Need my playlists from oldaccount, Please

Hey, Sorry, fiqured it out, thanks So, I got new Phone, and with it they gave me 2years of prerium, to new account. Clearly, id like to know how to add my old playlists to my new account?

• Hey,   Sorry, fiqured it out, thanks   So, I got new Phone, and with it they gave me 2years of prerium, to new account. Clearly, id like to know how to add my old playlists to m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes