Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! "Nicki Minaj" also appears as a different artist called "Nicky Manaj", it's spelled wrong.

The album "It's Barbie B***h" appears as an album of "Nicky Manaj", when it should be included in the list of Nicki Minaj's albums. It's spelled wrong. Here's the link: Nicky Manaj

• The album "It's Barbie B***h" appears as an album of "Nicky Manaj", when it should be included in the list of Nicki Minaj's albums. It's spelled wrong. Here's the link: Nicky Manaj
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is hacked and my E-mail is changed

I recently discovered that my Premium account was downgraded to a Free account. When I checked my profile, my E-mail address was changed by adding ".del" at the end (from xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com to xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com.del). When I tried to edit my address ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently discovered that my Premium account was downgraded to a Free account. When I checked my profile, my E-mail address was changed by adding ".del" at the end (from xxxxx@xxxxxxxx.com to  ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

change Facebook account on spotify

Hello!I have logged on to my friend's spotify with my facebook account and now I can not get rid of my account on her spotify. How do I remove it? so her Facebook account can be there instead?

• Hello! I have logged on to my friend's spotify with my facebook account and now I can not get rid of my account on her spotify. How do I remove it? so her Facebook account can be there instead? &n...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Errpr 410 problem

For the whole day I have not been able to access spotify online, as it says my 'password is incorect' This is strange as It signs me in automatically all the time, and I have not changed my password since I last used spotify. I tried logging in with ...

• For the whole day I have not been able to access spotify online, as it says my 'password is incorect' This is strange as It signs me in automatically all the time, and I have not changed my password ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs missing from playlist

Hi, I opened up Spotify on my laptop some time ago, and opened my playlist. As I watched, some of my songs disappeared, and the playlist settled down at 138 tracks. It had 207 tracks before. My phone (Android) still shows the playlist as having 207 t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I opened up Spotify on my laptop some time ago, and opened my playlist. As I watched, some of my songs disappeared, and the playlist settled down at 138 tracks. It had 207 tracks befor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on Desktop or iPhone

Heya, I've recently brought Premium and I've tried it on my Desktop but it still comes up saying I'm a free user. I try to play it on my iPhone and it gives me the choice to upgrade to Premium which I already are. Please help?

• Heya, I've recently brought Premium and I've tried it on my Desktop but it still comes up saying I'm a free user.   I try to play it on my iPhone and it gives me the choice to upgrade to Pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Grayed out songs

So I have a free account, and sometimes the songs get grayed out. I'm assuming it's because I get a limited amount of plays of the song. My question is will I be able to play them again in the future, and if so, when? Thanks. Sorry if this is in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a free account, and sometimes the songs get grayed out. I'm assuming it's because I get a limited amount of plays of the song. My question is will I be able to play them again in the future...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

My account has playlists that I have not added, I have reset my password but new playlists keep on appearing. Is there a way to force a re-login without the software update? Thank you

• My account has playlists that I have not added, I have reset my password but new playlists keep on appearing.  Is there a way to force a re-login without the software update?   Thank you
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone explain how exactly spotify works

Well I want to purcahse the monthly spotify as seems usefull. Wanting to find out some stuff first. MOST my songs atm were dled from youtube to an mp3 so they are in my pc but I can listen to them as it just syncs it to my phone and rest are ones tha...

• Visitor
  • Well I want to purcahse the monthly spotify as seems usefull. Wanting to find out some stuff first. MOST my songs atm were dled from youtube to an mp3 so they are in my pc but I can listen to them as...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete My Account

I have sent a request to customer support asking them to delete my account. I have two, afurry & afurry91. I would like them both deleted. I contacted you guys using the method outlined in other threads but nobody has responded.

• Visitor
  • I have sent a request to customer support asking them to delete my account. I have two, afurry & afurry91. I would like them both deleted. I contacted you guys using the method outlined in other ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't redeem NUS extra code

Hi, I am currently subscribed to spotify through my three uk mobile contract. I am just starting a degree and have received an NUS extra card that qualifies me for a discounted rate. The problem is that the spotify website won't let me redeem that co...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am currently subscribed to spotify through my three uk mobile contract. I am just starting a degree and have received an NUS extra card that qualifies me for a discounted rate. The problem is...
  • Maf
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in as 1136430323-user

I changed something about facebook in preferences, now I'm logging into a different account even though I'm using the same username and password, I found "my old profile" and could retreive the playlists but I cant edit them... How do I get it back? ...

• Casual Listener
  • I changed something about facebook in preferences, now I'm logging into a different account even though I'm using the same username and password, I found "my old profile" and could retreive the playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Currently abroad but would like offline acces

I am currently in england for another 3 months but would love to have songs on my iphone as well... Now I wanted to get a subscription but I get the error message: Payment failed Sorry, we couldn't process your order. This may be a result of your pay...

• Regular
  • I am currently in england for another 3 months but would love to have songs on my iphone as well...   Now I wanted to get a subscription but I get the error message:   Payment faile...
  • jjkoehorst
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium NUS discount

Recently my Spotify subscription payment failed due to my card details changing and not updating my account with the new details. I have now updated my account but have seem to have lost my 50% discount on Spotify Premium as an NUS card holder and am...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently my Spotify subscription payment failed due to my card details changing and not updating my account with the new details. I have now updated my account but have seem to have lost my 50% disco...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird Stuff

So, we got spotify Premium with our TV thing and I love it, unlucky enough though, my mom connected her Faceable to it and I wanted my FaceBook connected to it, so I try to figure out how to do it and I'm screwing around with the settings and stuff, ...

• So, we got spotify Premium with our TV thing and I love it, unlucky enough though, my mom connected her Faceable to it and I wanted my FaceBook connected to it, so I try to figure out how to do it an...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't access music!

I updated my form of payment after my old card was declined but I am still unable to access any of my music

• I updated my form of payment after my old card was declined but I am still unable to access any of my music
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

My sister recently decided to Start using my premium. Account on her iPhone! She has now linke. Her facebook account with my account and consequently has changed all my details to her name! How can I stop her facebook from being linked to my account!...

• Casual Listener
  • My sister recently decided to Start using my premium. Account on her iPhone! She has now linke. Her facebook account with my account and consequently has changed all my details to her name! How can I...
  • as_27
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Too many artists...not enough money!!

I love spotify due to the fact I can listen to countless new artists & decide whether to buy or not. Problem is, there is too much music and not enough money to buy it all. I may have missed a functionality or two but is there a way of highlighting /...

• I love spotify due to the fact I can listen to countless new artists & decide whether to buy or not. Problem is, there is too much music and not enough money to buy it all. I may have missed a fu...
  • Zoeeabird
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to change my account is it possible? (Facebook)

Ok, so I've really had enough of Facebook so I tried deactivating my account till I realized that my Spotify premium would no longer work. So I understand now that having a fb account is required but is it possible to link to a different "fake" fb ac...

• Regular
  • Ok, so I've really had enough of Facebook so I tried deactivating my account till I realized that my Spotify premium would no longer work. So I understand now that having a fb account is required but...
  • Sleepy8686
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook account, still charged

Hi, I signed up for spotify and the trial thingÿ, and used paypal... etc... I made a facebook account just for spotify, not having had one before. So I deleted my facebook account, just dont like it for personal reasns, but I still got charged a few ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I signed up for spotify and the trial thingÿ, and used paypal... etc... I made a facebook account just for spotify, not having had one before.   So I deleted my facebook accou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes