Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

subscription payment options

i just opened a bank account and i wont get a card for almost 2 weeks and i was hoping i can pay with a check?

• Casual Listener
  • i just opened a bank account and i wont get a card for almost 2 weeks and i was hoping i can pay with a check?
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

action not available offline

i purchased spotify premium last night, and all of my playlists say 'action not available in off line mode' .......i thought one of the main things w premium is playing in off line mode?

• i purchased spotify premium last night, and all of my playlists say 'action not available in off line mode' .......i thought one of the main things w premium is playing in off line mode?
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Its the day i have to pay but no money

so i forgot it was today that i had to pay my fee for premium but i have no money for now, but i will get more money the 25th. will this be a big problem???

• Casual Listener
  • so i forgot it was today that i had to pay my fee for premium but i have no money for now, but i will get more money the 25th.   will this be a big problem???
  • toby3x00
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Missing

My playlist "Medium" is no longer available for me to access. It has taken months to build this playlist. How can I retrieve or find it? Wendy

• My playlist "Medium" is no longer available for me to access.  It has taken months to build this playlist.  How can I retrieve or find it?   Wendy
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have lost premium!!

I was just plaing a playlist when suddenly after I took a break I had lost my premium!!!!! What have happend!!! I didnt even get any warning or anything :(((

• Casual Listener
  • I was just plaing a playlist when suddenly after I took a break I had lost my premium!!!!! What have happend!!! I didnt even get any warning or anything :(((
  • grnsorrow
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

extremely unhappy! i want nothing to do with this company anymore!!!

I am so furious with your customer service, No phone number???? Today I purchased the unlimited thinking I can use the service on my phone,but no... turns out I need to have premium with all the extra add-ons just to listen on my phone, I want a refu...

• I am so furious with your customer service, No phone number???? Today I purchased the unlimited thinking I can use the service on my phone,but no... turns out I need to have premium with all the extr...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked -- help needed

My Spotify Premium account has been hacked. I can still log in via Facebook, but email and password have been changed. I have tried numerous times to cancel the subscription, but it has not worked. Need to cancel this account and subscription immedia...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify Premium account has been hacked.  I can still log in via Facebook, but email and password have been changed.  I have tried numerous times to cancel the subscription, but it has n...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 30 days = 48 hrs?

I signed up for the 30 day trial, logged into spotify right away and the first thing I see is a pop up saying "enjoy your 48 hours of music" which to me is basically a blatant disregard for our previous agreement of 30 days that we had JUST made. How...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the 30 day trial, logged into spotify right away and the first thing I see is a pop up saying "enjoy your 48 hours of music" which to me is basically a blatant disregard for our previ...
  • Mikemillering
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Updated to latest version of Spotify on my HTC Desire, all playlists are now gone.

Hi, I just updated my Spotify on my mobile, and was prompted to login using facebook. After unwillingly having to do so to get access to my Spotify account I now have no playlists at all. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just updated my Spotify on my mobile, and was prompted to login using facebook. After unwillingly having to do so to get access to my Spotify account I now have no playlists at all...
  • gragaasa
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to my Premium?

Hi! I purchased Spotify Premium on May 3rd and got an e-mail receipt telling me that the service would be renewed every month until I choose to cancel it. But now I'm told I'm using Spotify Free and all my music has disappeared, what am I supposed to...

• Hi! I purchased Spotify Premium on May 3rd and got an e-mail receipt telling me that the service would be renewed every month until I choose to cancel it. But now I'm told I'm using Spotify Free an...
  • Anto
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved to a new country - can't change country

Hello friends of Spotify! I just moved from Sweden to Germany and I want to change my country. But in order to do this you have to enter you mastercard or visa. The problem with Germany is that they don't really use those cards here but they maestro ...

• Hello friends of Spotify!   I just moved from Sweden to Germany and I want to change my country. But in order to do this you have to enter you mastercard or visa. The problem with Germany is t...
  • Gormley
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My old Spotify account is merged with my facebook, how do I delete it?

As the title says, I tried to login on Spotify with my Facebook but instead it login with my old account which I no longer want cus of the username, is there any way to remove my account from my facebook so I can make a new one?

• Visitor
  • As the title says, I tried to login on Spotify with my Facebook but instead it login with my old account which I no longer want cus of the username, is there any way to remove my account from my face...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! will playlists created with prem/unlim account play ad-free for any listener?

if i purchase a premium or unlimited subscription to spotify, will playlists i create and share also play ad-free for free-level spotify users?

• if i purchase a premium or unlimited subscription to spotify, will playlists i create and share also play ad-free for free-level spotify users?
  • gavinsend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mis listas de reproducción y mis canciones destacadas han desaparecido!

Hoy me he echo cuenta premium i me estaba descargando todas mis listas con las canciones a mi ipod touch, en total, unas 1500 canciones. Mientras se me estavan descargando mi espotify se me ha desconectado y cuando lo he vuelto a conectar, ya no teni...

• Regular
  • Hoy me he echo cuenta premium i me estaba descargando todas mis listas con las canciones a mi ipod touch, en total, unas 1500 canciones. Mientras se me estavan descargando mi espotify se me ha descon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't stream songs/How to manage devices?

How do I see which devices are registered to my account? Or how do I deauthorize one of the devices I previously played content through? I cannot stream any music from my Windows Phone for some time now and I'm wondering if I have hit the maximum num...

• How do I see which devices are registered to my account? Or how do I deauthorize one of the devices I previously played content through?    I cannot stream any music from my Windows Pho...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can you keep your offline playlists after your 30-day Premium trial period ends?

Not trying to be chintzy but...wondering if you get to keep the results of your 30-day Premium music binge if you decide not to continue on with the paid Premium service...

• Not trying to be chintzy but...wondering if you get to keep the results of your 30-day Premium music binge if you decide not to continue on with the paid Premium service...
  • flashf
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased songs on Spotify, but can not download them...

I'm trying to help a colleague to find out about her problem with Spotify. It says "You have 10 unused downloads" That's right, since she has purchased 10 songsrecently, and paid them by credit card.The problem is that it is "grayed out" so that it's...

spotifyissue.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to help a colleague to find out about her problem with Spotify. It says "You have 10 unused downloads" That's right,&n...
  • Thompsound
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Me han COPIADO la lista en la que llevo 3 años trabajando, en lugar de subscribirse.

Spanish menssage: Pues eso, que recientemente, y gracias al chivatazo de un primo mío, descubrí que otro usuario de Spotify, se molestó el día 3 de mayo, en copiar mi lista, si, he dicho COPIAR, y no subscribirse. He visto la lista y no solo no es la...

• Regular
  • Spanish menssage:   Pues eso, que recientemente, y gracias al chivatazo de un primo mío, descubrí que otro usuario de Spotify, se molestó el día 3 de mayo, en copiar mi lista, si, he dicho C...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes