Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Search field for Spotify apps?

Hi I can not find the search field inside Spotify so I can search for an app. Using the App Finder I get: "Featured Apps", "New Apps" and "Top Apps". However I am not interested in any of those. I want to find a specific app which I know the name of....

• Hi I can not find the search field inside Spotify so I can search for an app.   Using the App Finder  I get: "Featured Apps", "New Apps" and "Top Apps".  However I am not interes...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

download problem

Hey just purchased 10 downloads, got the reciept on here saying its been taken but in spotify its saying i have no downloads to use, whats the deal with that? can somebody please resolve this for me.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey just purchased 10 downloads, got the reciept on here saying its been taken but in spotify its saying i have no downloads to use, whats the deal with that? can somebody please resolve this for me.
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium code from another country

A dear friend has purchased a Premium Account code for me. She is in the Netherlands and I am in the USA. No matter what I do I cannot seem to get the code to take. I even changed my account to say I'm in the Netherlands (that was an adventure, as my...

• A dear friend has purchased a Premium Account code for me. She is in the Netherlands and I am in the USA. No matter what I do I cannot seem to get the code to take. I even changed my account to say I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist disapeared

I was listning to spotify on my iphone and when i went back to my other playlist the playlist i was listning to just disappeared, and i didnt delete it or anything.

• Regular
  • I was listning to spotify on my iphone and when i went back to my other playlist the playlist i was listning to just disappeared, and i didnt delete it or anything.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs

I went to Adeles album 21 and found out that you only can listen to four songs. Those are the four songs that is in 21' sampler. I found this very irritating because I love this album. And the thing is that I pay Spotify every month to be able to lis...

• Casual Listener
  • I went to Adeles album 21 and found out that you only can listen to four songs. Those are the four songs that is in 21' sampler. I found this very irritating because I love this album. And the thing ...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Help Please

Hello, So i am having quite a bit of trouble... I believe i may have created 2 seperate accounts, 1 with a spotify ID and another with my facebook account. I can access my spotify accont ties to facebook, but I think it is only the 48 hr free trial a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   So i am having quite a bit of trouble...  I believe i may have created 2 seperate accounts, 1 with a spotify ID and another with my facebook account.  I can access my spot...
  • mdecouto
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account suddenly free instead of unlimited

Hi! I have had a Spotify Unlimited account starting December 2011. But all of a sudden my account is Spotify Free again. How is this possible? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks! Best,Daphne

• Hi!   I have had a Spotify Unlimited account starting December 2011. But all of a sudden my account is Spotify Free again. How is this possible?   Hope to hear from you soon. Th...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot link to Facebook to Upgrade account

I have just downloaded Spotify to my work computer and I want to upgrade to Spotify Unlimited. However, there is a problem with our computer system and we cannot link to Facebook. It just times out of several minutes. I see that my credit card is lin...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just downloaded Spotify to my work computer and I want to upgrade to Spotify Unlimited. However, there is a problem with our computer system and we cannot link to Facebook. It just times out o...
  • aliagrace
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists are gone and my I lost premium?

Hey. Suddenly on my Mac i lost premium and all my playlists. On my other computer and my cell I have them AND premium. What happened and how do I get them back?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. Suddenly on my Mac i lost premium and all my playlists. On my other computer and my cell I have them AND premium. What happened and how do I get them back? 
  • mariebekkum
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Free --> Not So Free

In the UK I see that Spotify Free comes with conditions of no more than 5 plays of the same song. I've been a Spotify User since it first started and progressively see the meaning of the word "free" eroded. I'll never pay to use Spotify and hanging o...

• In the UK I see that Spotify Free comes with conditions of no more than 5 plays of the same song.   I've been a Spotify User since it first started and progressively see the meaning of the w...
  • SteveBrammer
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Lost my main playlist. Very important to get it back

Hi I lost my playlist somehow. Is there anyway to get it back? I spent months working on it. I think it was called Best Songs. PLEASE HELP!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I lost my playlist somehow. Is there anyway to get it back? I spent months working on it. I think it was called Best Songs.   PLEASE HELP!
  • PhillyCodeHound
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login without Facebook in Germany

Now that it is possible to sign up for spotify without Facebook in Germany, is there any chance to change my login procedure to regular username/password signon without canceling my subscription?

• Now that it is possible to sign up for spotify without Facebook in Germany, is there any chance to change my login procedure to regular username/password signon without canceling my subscription?&nbs...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing Account Info

Why can't I change my account details without giving Spotify my bank details. Those details are private, and I'm entitled not to distribute them. But Spotify is also getting angsty that my profile says that I'm in the US when I'm not anymore. But I c...

• Why can't I change my account details without giving Spotify my bank details. Those details are private, and I'm entitled not to distribute them. But Spotify is also getting angsty that my pro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify without Facebook in Germany?

So I'm hearing news that Spotify is allowing sign-ups in Germany without a Facebook connection now. While I'm not in Germany, I'm not getting any non-Facebook option in www.spotify.com/de/signup - the sign up page is different from the Finnish one, b...

• Community Legend
  • So I'm hearing news that Spotify is allowing sign-ups in Germany without a Facebook connection now. While I'm not in Germany, I'm not getting any non-Facebook option in www.spotify.com/de/signup - th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Password Reset Problems and Facebook

Hi, I recently lost the password to my Spotify account and when I tried to reset the account I only received emails with zero content in the body. After a couple of tries with this I thought I might be able to login through Facebook to try and recove...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I recently lost the password to my Spotify account and when I tried to reset the account I only received emails with zero content in the body.  After a couple of tries with this I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Your country does not match the one set in your profile

Hello, I receive the error message "Your country does not match the one set in your profile" at work, so I've done what is suggested in the FAQ (connect at home, which works), but this didn't fix my problem at work... My current IP at work is in Fran...

• Hello,   I receive the error message "Your country does not match the one set in your profile" at work, so I've done what is suggested in the FAQ (connect at home, which works), but this didn'...
  • gynter_s
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Library on Mac app differs from iOS app.

Hi guys! I've tried searching around for a possible fix to my current problem. For some reason the albums that show up on my iPhone when I do searches also give me albums only available in Europe, which means that I can't play any of them. When I do ...

• Hi guys! I've tried searching around for a possible fix to my current problem. For some reason the albums that show up on my iPhone when I do searches also give me albums only available in Europe, wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

collaborative playlist: content lost

Hi, a few days ago, my fiance and me, created a collaborative playlist to add there the songs will be played in our wedding party. We've shared this list with a couple of people more. Last monday, all the songs of the playlist disappeared. We don't k...

• Hi,   a few days ago, my fiance and me, created a collaborative playlist to add there the songs will be played in our wedding party. We've shared this list with a couple of people more. Last...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes