Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Australian Spotify Account

Hi guys Just like to ask if and when the library that is avaialable to Australia will match that of the Uk? I have just changed countries from UK to Aus after having a UK account for 5 years and half of the music on my playlists is missing. If I knew...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys   Just like to ask if and when the library that is avaialable to Australia will match that of the Uk? I have just changed countries from UK to Aus after having a UK account for 5 years...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgrade my account from premium to free

Hi, I need to downgrade my account from premium to free, I cancelled my subscription but I'm still a premium user until 2012-06-03 I need to downgrade so I can set it up with another service, Virgin media UK Thank for a quick reply. Username: benfish...

• Hi,   I need to downgrade my account from premium to free, I cancelled my subscription but I'm still a premium user until 2012-06-03  I need to downgrade so I can set it up with another s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country to correct one, without payment information.

I was in France for some time but now I'm back to Spain, where i live. However my account says I live in France and won't let mechange my country UNLESS i give out my credit card information. I think that's kind of abusive. Is there any way of changi...

• Music Fan
  • I was in France for some time but now I'm back to Spain, where i live. However my account says I live in France and won't let mechange my country UNLESS i give out my credit card information.  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New credit account not recognized

I recently had to cancel a credit card account because the information became compromised. I updated my payment method with the new credit account number on the 16th, and the Premium service was billed to the account. However, I logged on today and S...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently had to cancel a credit card account because the information became compromised. I updated my payment method with the new credit account number on the 16th, and the Premium service was bill...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong click

Hi, I clicked on the button "pay" but that was a mistake. I was supposed to click on the titel of the song. How can I check if i bought the music that i didn't want?

• Hi, I clicked on the button "pay" but that was a mistake. I was supposed to click on the titel of the song. How can I check if i bought the music that i didn't want?
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country and Playlists Changeover

I originally subscribed to Spotify when in the UK. Now I am in Australia and so is Spotify! Obviously I now want to change my country in the profile though I see many people are having problems with this. Hopefully this issue regarding credit card in...

• I originally subscribed to Spotify when in the UK.  Now I am in Australia and so is Spotify!   Obviously I now want to change my country in the profile though I see many people are having...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial - Card Declined

Every time I try to put my CC info in for the trial is comes back as declined. I know the card works and have used it online many times. My profile country matches that of the card (USA) although spotify doesnt seem to want to save my zip code (or co...

• Regular
  • Every time I try to put my CC info in for the trial is comes back as declined. I know the card works and have used it online many times. My profile country matches that of the card (USA) although spo...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t login

I have a Problem, i habe used the free spotify and logged in with my facebook login data.Then I deleted spotify from my pc. Now a month later I installed it again on my pc, but I can´t login now because the country on my facebook account doesnt match...

• I have a Problem,   i habe used the free spotify and logged in with my facebook login data. Then I deleted spotify from my pc. Now a month later I installed it again on my pc, but I can´t log...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i-phone

altho I'm a premium subscriber, my i-phone keeps telling me I can't stream music unless I subscribe to premium. How do I change the settings so I can play the occasional track on my phone

• altho I'm a premium subscriber, my i-phone keeps telling me I can't stream music unless I subscribe to premium. How do I change the settings so I can play the occasional track on my phone
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

When I payed I saw that the Payment mail was sent to the wrong email I changed it later but I have already payed but I still have spotify free I would like to decline the order and renew it to the new email I have help i dont now how to decline it

• When I payed I saw that the Payment mail was sent to the wrong email I changed it later but I have already payed but I still have spotify free I would like to decline the order and renew it to the ne...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Limited Playing?

Quite a lot of songs on Spotify have been at 'No Plays Left' for quite a while now. I am a long time Spotify user, having paid for premium for many months. Is there still a limit on tracks per day/week/month?

• Casual Listener
  • Quite a lot of songs on Spotify have been at 'No Plays Left' for quite a while now. I am a long time Spotify user, having paid for premium for many months.   Is there still a limit on tracks p...
  • romney
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free, No more time!

Hi, I need to ask, my time is up now. But does it come back ( Do i get more free time)??If I don´t get more time, then if i start paying now so i only get to the end of the month or do i get 30 days??

• Hi,  I need to ask, my time is up now. But does it come back ( Do i get more free time)?? If I don´t get more time, then if i start paying now so i only get to the end of the month or do i get...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Mashup

Hi I got an offer today to get spotify premium for free. When I tried to activate the free time to my original account it didn't let me. So I created a new account to assign my new premium subscription to. But now it seems that I can't connect to my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I got an offer today to get spotify premium for free. When I tried to activate the free time to my original account it didn't let me. So I created a new account to assign my new premium...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hey! i purchased one month with spotify premium yesterday and i activated it with my mobile phone, and now i dont have it ?! i paid 99kroners to get it, and then i expect to acctually get the **bleep**ing **bleep**. so please ! answer me fast

• Hey! i purchased one month with spotify premium yesterday and i activated it with my mobile phone, and now i dont have it ?! i paid 99kroners to get it, and then i expect to acctually get the **bleep...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change country

Hello there, I recently tried to download spotify on my pc, but, as I happened to have downloaded spotify on my iPad when I was in Switzerland, my current country is set to Switzerland, but I actually live in The Netherlands. Could you please change ...

• Hello there,   I recently tried to download spotify on my pc, but, as I happened to have downloaded spotify on my iPad when I was in Switzerland, my current country is set to Switzerland, but ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country and Overboard Problem

I've had spotify for the past two weeks. But now it says that my overboard days are over. I'm not overboard. I live in Puerto Rico and this is the first time I've got problems with the app! It never told me anything that my country wasn't included.

• I've had spotify for the past two weeks. But now it says that my overboard days are over. I'm not overboard. I live in Puerto Rico and this is the first time I've got problems with the app! It never ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but it doesnt seem linked to my account

hi, I purchased premium for my account but it doesnt appear to have reflected onto my client gui, im still getting adverts etc, can an admin please email me and i'l forward my reciept. kind regards, chris masters

• Casual Listener
  • hi,   I purchased premium for my account  but it doesnt appear to have reflected onto my client gui, im still getting adverts etc, can an admin please email me and i'l forward my reciept....
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi I got charged 2 times when i upgraded to Premium

What should I do? Is there an email where I can contact or what? Thanks in advance.

• What should I do? Is there an email where I can contact or what?   Thanks in advance.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to download MP3s (with Premium Account)

Hi,I have a premium account, which is great for offline playlists etc. But I would still like in addition to be able to purchase and download some tracks - e.g. to play offline on a non-spotify client like an iPod or burn to a CD. I realise this isn'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a premium account, which is great for offline playlists etc. But I would still like in addition to be able to purchase and download some tracks - e.g. to play offline on a non-spotify cli...
  • lyndsayg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont connect to FaceBook after redeeming code (redeemed code while logged in with FaceBook)

I went to the store and bought a giftcard, because I dont want to connect my Visa to Spotify. Anyways; when i logged in at Spotify in my browser, I choose to log in using FaceBook details, thinking it would go a bit faster. I have'nt connected my Spo...

• I went to the store and bought a giftcard, because I dont want to connect my Visa to Spotify.  Anyways; when i logged in at Spotify in my browser, I choose to log in using FaceBook details, thi...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes