Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Loneliest_Cabin
  • Spotify
  • 928 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 928 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong country for my Account

PlanFree/PremiumCountryItalyDevice\Galaxy Note 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI just created my profile in Monaco, even though I'm Italian and now my profile is set up as from Monaco (reason for which i believe I can't signup for m...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Italy Device \Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I just created my profile in Monaco, even though I'm Italian and now my ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music based on your listening habits and taste not the country you live in

Spotify, Apple Music and Tidal all seem unable to understand that just because someone lives in a certain country doesn't automatically mean that they want to listen to the music produced in that country.So if I open up Spotify on the web, ios or mac...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify, Apple Music and Tidal all seem unable to understand that just because someone lives in a certain country doesn't automatically mean that they want to listen to the music produced in that cou...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The Hulu x Spotify Deal

Hi! My mom recently purchased the Spotify x Hulu deal because she’s really wanted Hulu and she knew I wanted Premium. However, when she bought the deal she unintentionally created a new account that has Premium instead of linking my account to the de...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! My mom recently purchased the Spotify x Hulu deal because she’s really wanted Hulu and she knew I wanted Premium. However, when she bought the deal she unintentionally created a new account that ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why have I been allocated a new username after attempting to change password?

So I already have inadvertantly created 2 spotify accounts, one using my e-mail address and one using facebook.My music stopped playing because my account was appreantly being used on another device. I therefore attempted to change my password. Initi...

• Casual Listener
  •   So I already have inadvertantly created 2 spotify accounts, one using my e-mail address and one using facebook. My music stopped playing because my account was appreantly being used on anoth...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo encontrar um perfil existente no Spotify

Plan Preminum Country Brasil Device A5 2017 Operating System Android My Question or Issue Já tentei usar comando do tipo "spotify:user:[snip - Community Moderator edit]" para encontra, mas mesmo assim não encontro-a. No caso o perfil dela é iamdeamel...

• Plan Preminum Country Brasil   Device A5 2017 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Já tentei usar comando do tipo "spotify:user:[snip - Community Moderator ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant login

When I try to login it says my password is incorrect, what do I do?

• Visitor
  • When I try to login it says my password is incorrect, what do I do?
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Spotify Premium Not Working

I've been a partner since 2013 and Ive been using Spotify for around 2 years. When I opened the app today on my iPhone it said I had the free version. I found the link that I used to register with my partner numbers on my phone and when I logged in i...

• I've been a partner since 2013 and Ive been using Spotify for around 2 years. When I opened the app today on my iPhone it said I had the free version. I found the link that I used to register with my...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Delete my Spotify community account

I would like to have my Spotify community account deleted (not my Spotify account, just the community account).

• Visitor
  • I would like to have my Spotify community account deleted (not my Spotify account, just the community account).
  • admin12345678
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Profil can´t be found

Hey since a few days its not possible for my friends to search my profile(Spotify - search - UserName)Also other users can´t be found by searching them by name Tried with iOS and on Win-PC Anyone got an idea ???

• Casual Listener
  • Hey 🙂 since a few days its not possible for my friends to search my profile (Spotify - search - UserName) Also other users can´t be found by searching them by name   Tried with iOS and on ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account log-in not working

Hello, just recently I discovered that I couldn't log-in to my Spotify account. Yesterday everything was going well, until I was randomly logged out and any attempts to log-in after didn't work. I didn't try to change my password, and any attempts to...

• Visitor
  • Hello, just recently I discovered that I couldn't log-in to my Spotify account. Yesterday everything was going well, until I was randomly logged out and any attempts to log-in after didn't work. I di...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account sembra non esistere più

PlanFree/PremiumCountryItalyDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Italy Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Ste7774
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly playing song

When I am listening to spotify (premium) on pc all is ok, except for when Spotify will either randomly just decide to play whatever music it wants to out of the blue when I haven't even touched it for like an hour, or even worse than that Spotify has...

• Casual Listener
  •   When I am listening to spotify (premium) on pc all is ok, except for when Spotify will either randomly just decide to play whatever music it wants to out of the blue when I haven't even touch...
  • pyrobunny
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Changing my Email

PlanPremiumCountryUruguay DeviceMacbook Pro late 2017Operating SystemmacOS 10.14.4 My Question or IssueHi, i have an email account connected to my spotify account that i no longer use, now i want to change it but i can't, and if i try to contact the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Uruguay   Device Macbook Pro late 2017 Operating System macOS 10.14.4   My Question or Issue Hi, i have an email account connected to my spotify account that...
  • Brunvc
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why won't any music play on my account?

Plan FreeCountry USADeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhy won't any music play on my account? No matter what I try to play, it won't play ANYTHING. I am using the webbrowser and do not have the app downloaded.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Free Country  USA Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Why won't any music play on my account? No matter what I try to play, it won't play...
  • Abbi89
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Account Login with a new email

I was using a Spotify Premium account through a family share plan. The email that was associated with my account on the family premium plan was deleted and I no longer use that email. I did not have the chance to update my new email on the family pla...

• Casual Listener
  • I was using a Spotify Premium account through a family share plan. The email that was associated with my account on the family premium plan was deleted and I no longer use that email. I did not have ...
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Update - Logging issue - uninstall - Unsync playlist

Plan :Premium Country :France Device :LG G6 Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 My Issue : Hi Folks, It's about 1 month I've been experciencing serious problems of logging in each time I update Spotify under Android.After updating, I try to run Spotify but i...

• Plan : Premium   Country  : France   Device : LG G6    Operating System Android 8.0   My Issue :   Hi Folks,    It's about 1 month I've be...
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cant login to old account

PlanFreeCountryMalaysiaDeviceHuawei Nova 2i My Question or Issuei've made a free account last year around june or july and i didnt really use it. Recently i tried logging in to that account again and it tells me that my email is "not associated with ...

• Plan Free Country Malaysia Device Huawei Nova 2i   My Question or Issue i've made a free account last year around june or july and i didnt really use it. Recently i tried logging in to t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My account was hacked!

Premium account Taiwanese user Device (Nokia 8.1) Operating System (Android) My Question or Issue I changed my password few weeks ago since I found that there are some strang songs(which I have naver listened yo) in my playlist. But I had no clue whe...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ome strang songs(which I have naver listened yo) in my playlist. But I had no clue whether my accont was hacked or not. Then, I just found that my account name and previous password can be found to the public...
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Data Requests

Is there a limit on how many times I can request my data via privacy settings? I want to track my listening and it appears this is the only way I can get a record of tracks listened to over a period of time. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a limit on how many times I can request my data via privacy settings?   I want to track my listening and it appears this is the only way I can get a record of tracks listened to over ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution E-mail phishing

Plan Free Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Windows 7 My Question or Issue Today I got an e-mail which appeared to be true, telling me to update my password due to suspicious activity. I'll attach the e-mail and paste the link ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue   Today I got an e-mail which appeared to be true, telling me to up...
  • soldade
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes