Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Upgrade listen to playsit with out wifi?

If I upgrade can I listen to my playlists without being connected to the internet? I am going to a hotel that does not have wifi and I wanted to be able to play music from my list.

• If I upgrade can I listen to my playlists without being connected to the internet? I am going to a hotel that does not have wifi and I wanted to be able to play music from my list.
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal and funding sources

I've been a premium subscriber for a while now and pay via paypal taking the funds directly from my bank account. However I've recently added a credit card (and confirmed it) on my paypal - some of my other recurring payments give me choices of which...

• I've been a premium subscriber for a while now and pay via paypal taking the funds directly from my bank account. However I've recently added a credit card (and confirmed it) on my paypal - some of m...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Interrupted Tracks

My music cuts out all the time in tracks. In addition, the system will not move between tracks. It gets to the end of a song and stops dead. I have deleted the service on my iPad and reloaded the App, but to no avail.

• My music cuts out all the time in tracks. In addition, the system will not move between tracks. It gets to the end of a song and stops dead. I have deleted the service on my iPad and reloaded the App...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistent max-length field in HTML, can't purchase premium.

So, I'll just get right to it. This is the snippet from the landing page for passwords.

Password

You will find this on line 71 on http://www.spotify.com/se/ If I now go "Get Spotify" -> {Unlimited,Premium} -> Get (for example this URL https://www....

• Regular
  • So, I'll just get right to it.    This is the snippet from the landing page for passwords.   <p> <label for="login-password">Password</label><br> &l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Incorrect Password?

I am trying to upgrade to Spotify Premium, after the 30 day free trial. Every time I go to do so, it claims my password is incorrect. I am "logging in", via Facebook. I've tried changing my Facebook password, logging out of everything, logging back i...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to upgrade to Spotify Premium, after the 30 day free trial.  Every time I go to do so, it claims my password is incorrect.  I am "logging in", via Facebook.   I've trie...
  • Drakob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

How many users can use spotify with the premium subscription. I want to get it on my iphone but will me and my sister both be able to use it or just me?

• How many users can use spotify with the premium subscription. I want to get it on my iphone but will me and my sister both be able to use it or just me?
  • George
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium overseas

Hi,I have been a Spotify Premium UK customer for 28 months, and now I am going on an extended holiday to Australia for a year.Will I be able to continue to use the service, or will the fact that I am not logging on from a UK IP address prevent me fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been a Spotify Premium UK customer for 28 months, and now I am going on an extended holiday to Australia for a year. Will I be able to continue to use the service, or will the fact that ...
  • JuNix
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT LOGIN VIA ANYWHERE...DRIVING ME NUTS.....

I cant seem to log in at all - even after loggin out of facebook and then back in again....( akin to switching it off and then on again advice wise....) Wondering why I am paying for a service that doesnt actually work - very frustrating. Anyone had ...

• I cant seem to log in at all - even after loggin out of facebook and then back in again....( akin to switching it off and then on again advice wise....)   Wondering why I am paying for a servi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premium and playlists

I bought premium on feb 18 and have now lost it, my playlists are also gone. I received this email yesterday: Hello xxxxxx xxxxxxWelcome to your free 48-hour trial of Spotify Premium.Sure, 48 hours is enough time to fall in love with Spotify Premium....

• Regular
  • I bought premium on feb 18 and have now lost it, my playlists are also gone.   I received this email yesterday:   Hello xxxxxx xxxxxx Welcome to your free 48-hour trial of Spotify Pr...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ADs on Premium?

I just took advantage of the Premium 30 day trial and within 5 minutes, an ad! Is this what I signed up for?

• I just took advantage of the Premium 30 day trial and within 5 minutes, an ad!  Is this what I signed up for?
  • johnvasko
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Unlimited gone

Hi!For about 2 weeks ago my Spotify Unlimited just disappeared. It happend when my friend wanted to login to his account. The wierd thing is that all my playlists are gone and it says i got Spotify Free but have a current subscription every month. On...

• Visitor
  • Hi! For about 2 weeks ago my Spotify Unlimited just disappeared. It happend when my friend wanted to login to his account. The wierd thing is that all my playlists are gone and it says i got Spotify...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login with my facebook sends me to someone elses account!

So, my Spotify user is: flpgdt. My facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/flpgdt But when I login the session that opens is actually: illobre_cels (who is not me!) I'm able to post songs in her wall and change this persons privacy settings... alth...

• So, my Spotify user is: flpgdt. My facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/flpgdt   But when I login the session that opens is actually: illobre_cels (who is not me!) I'm able to post s...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

Hi, I like to cancel my premium subscription. That is stop my payments to Spotify. I can't find it under my account. Those anyone knows where to look?

• Hi, I like to cancel my premium subscription. That is stop my payments to Spotify. I can't find it under my account. Those anyone knows where to look?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Playlists Missing

I just purchased a new phone and my offline music was erased. Why??????

• Visitor
  • I just purchased a new phone and my offline music was erased. Why??????
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Spotify can be a hassle

So I had been trying to cancel my premium account (as a facebook user) and it took me literally three days to get it to work. Anybody else have this problem? I'm mainly posting this in hopes that Spotify will fix the problem of the password verifcati...

• So I had been trying to cancel my premium account (as a facebook user) and it took me literally three days to get it to work. Anybody else have this problem? I'm mainly posting this in hopes that Spo...
  • staceeray
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium will not let me cancel!!!

I literally just signed up for Spotify Premium, but with the 30 day free trial. I've played around with it and it is not what I thought it was going to be.I go to cancel it, it asks me to put in my Spotify password. Incorrect.I log out of the system,...

• Casual Listener
  • I literally just signed up for Spotify Premium, but with the 30 day free trial. I've played around with it and it is not what I thought it was going to be. I go to cancel it, it asks me to put in my...
  • staceeray
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to support for premium customers?

My friend has emailed Spotify on 2/29/2012 still yet to get an email from Spotify what the heck is up. Pretty sad and embarassing if you ask me... is it because... your TOP PRIORITY CUSTOMERS COME FIRST? that have Facebook issues? or Dupilicate accou...

• Roadie
  • My friend has emailed Spotify on 2/29/2012 still yet to get an email from Spotify what the heck is up. Pretty sad and embarassing if you ask me... is it because... your TOP PRIORITY CUSTOMERS COME FI...
  • jayy
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

help from admins please?

i tryed out spotify premium for free and my free trial ended sometime ago but i have not heard any commercials and my account still says spotify premium. can you please fix this problem because i do not want to get charged because i have no money and...

• Regular
  • i tryed out spotify premium for free and my free trial ended sometime ago but i have not heard any commercials and my account still says spotify premium. can you please fix this problem because i do ...
  • jayy
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Long term subscription

Hi guys, I am thinking about buying Spotify Premium, but I'm having 2 questions before I do. I live in the Netherlands so I dont really use PayPal, and I was wondering or I could also get a subscription who will transfer money from my bank account in...

• Hi guys,   I am thinking about buying Spotify Premium, but I'm having 2 questions before I do.   I live in the Netherlands so I dont really use PayPal, and I was wondering or I could al...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium user : playlist available offline : Bug (more than 3 computer... but not !)

Hello I'm a premium user and I use the possibility to have offline playlist for my iphone (use in the Tube, plane ...) I also use spotify on my macbook pro I've frequently the same bug : at any moment when I launch the spotify application on iphone, ...

• Hello  I'm a premium user and I use the possibility to have offline playlist for my iphone (use in the Tube, plane ...)  I also use spotify on my macbook pro   I've frequently the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes