Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Google Home Mini Offer - Email Address Does Not Exist

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueI signed up for Spotify with a hotmail.com account a long time ago. I recently registered for the Google Home Mini offer for Canadian Premium subscribers. I found out today that I need to claim the offer u...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue I signed up for Spotify with a hotmail.com account a long time ago. I recently registered for the Google Home Mini offer for Canadian Pre...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FREE GOOGLE HOME FOR SPOTIFY USERS

Hi there, I ordered my free google home after seeing the spotify promotion. However, I accendentally forgot to include my apartment number in the delivery adderss, and now, Canada Post is telling me the google home is currently being returned to send...

• Hi there,    I ordered my free google home after seeing the spotify promotion. However, I accendentally forgot to include my apartment number in the delivery adderss, and now, Canada Post...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provid the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanStarbucks freeCountryUsaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemIOS 10 My Question or Issue i have leagally changed my name and I want to k...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provid the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Starbucks free Country Usa Device iPhone 8 Operating System IOS 10 ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug report iOS iPhone X

I’ve discovered a bug on the most recent iOS running on the iPhone X. Background:I am a Spotify premium user. After my commute to work where my phone is connected via Bluetooth, I disconnect my phone by shutting off my car and the music stops which i...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve discovered a bug on the most recent iOS running on the iPhone X.   Background: I am a Spotify premium user. After my commute to work where my phone is connected via Bluetooth, I disconne...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Security alert - More infos

Hello,My password was reset a few hours ago and i recieved a security alert.I recovered it alright, but i'd like to know what this was all about?Did someone hack into my account? Has there been some leaks in spotify datas? Did someone try to hardcrac...

• Regular
  • Hello, My password was reset a few hours ago and i recieved a security alert. I recovered it alright, but i'd like to know what this was all about? Did someone hack into my account? Has there been...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log into client

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands (Currently the UK)DeviceWindows LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor the longest time I've been using the desktop client for spotify to listen to my music while working.Today I noticed that my sav...

•   Plan Premium Country The Netherlands (Currently the UK) Device Windows Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue For the longest time I've been using the deskto...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Database Error - Duplicate Entry Account

Hi, I'm Regita need your helpPlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceAndroid (Oppo F3) and AsusOperating SystemAndroid 6.0 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify since 2017, the premium from 2018. A few days before, I log in to Spotify's...

Screenshot_2019-04-26-22-10-32-63.png Screenshot_2019-04-26-22-01-38-66.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm Regita need your help Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Android (Oppo F3) and Asus Operating System Android 6.0 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've been using Spoti...
  • regitamaru
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me please!

El dia 23 de abril pague mi plan familiar y todo iba bien hasta que envié la primer invitación. A mi invitado le pide que ingrese la dirección del plan familiar al que yo pertenecía hace mas de un año aproximadamente donde yo no era el titular (cabe ...

• El dia 23 de abril pague mi plan familiar y todo iba bien hasta que envié la primer invitación. A mi invitado le pide que ingrese la dirección del plan familiar al que yo pertenecía hace mas de un añ...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

edfiouqeijof

asjfkl

• Visitor
  • asjfkl
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding an Artist - ERROR

I'm trying to 'add an artist' to my spotify artist account. I already have my solo artist page linked to my account, so this - my duo - is the second artist I'm adding.I'm using this link: https://artists.spotify.com/c/add-artistWhen I attempt to add...

• I'm trying to 'add an artist' to my spotify artist account.  I already have my solo artist page linked to my account, so this - my duo - is the second artist I'm adding. I'm using this link: ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong family plan name

Hi, I just upgraded from premium to family premium. It wasn't clear whose details I was required to enter so the plan ended up being in my wife's name but on my account. A brief search seems to show other people having the same issue. Does anyone kno...

• Hi,    I just upgraded from premium to family premium. It wasn't clear whose details I was required to enter so the plan ended up being in my wife's name but on my account.   A bri...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan Name Edit

Hello So I input the incorrect name for the family plan thinking it was the time to add a family memeber so i have the name of my family member as the owner which should be me. How can i edit that? I tried to delete the account and nothing happened. ...

• Hello   So I input the incorrect name for the family plan thinking it was the time to add a family memeber so i have the name of my family member as the owner which should be me. How can i edi...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t login, account is shutdown

Hey People, I just couldn't log in because my Spotify account was shut down. They confirmed that this is because I rebooked €9.99 for my premium account. The reason why I rebooked is because Spotify has written in both €4,99 for my students account a...

• Regular
  • Hey People,    I just couldn't log in because my Spotify account was shut down. They confirmed that this is because I rebooked €9.99 for my premium account.   The reason why I ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted Songs played within selected album my album

hello, Since a while now, I ve noticed that songs that have nothing to do with the album i selected are being randomly played and have the letter E(in a white box) before the title.This is extremely annoying and I can t find an option to disable this...

• hello,  Since a while now, I ve noticed that songs that have nothing to do with the album i selected  are being randomly played and have the letter E(in a white box) before the title.This ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Account gehackt! Upgrade auf Family ohne meine Zustimmung

Hallo! Heute ist es nun schon zum zweiten Mal passiert. Mein Account wurde ohne meine Einwilligung auf Family umgestellt und ich hatte mir komplett fremde Namen in der Liste. Ich habe daraufhin meine Passwörter geändert (Facebook sowie das Spotify Pa...

• Hallo!   Heute ist es nun schon zum zweiten Mal passiert. Mein Account wurde ohne meine Einwilligung auf Family umgestellt und ich hatte mir komplett fremde Namen in der Liste. Ich habe darauf...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account.

Hey, so I know this isn't the first time this question has been asked but I haven't been able to log into my main account [free service]. I know the account is still up because of the public playlists, just wondering why it would say that. I've liter...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   so I know this isn't the first time this question has been asked but I haven't been able to log into my main account [free service]. I know the account is still up because of the public...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sooo guys, I've been wondering if it's possible to delete my spotify account and then just sign up again with the same e-mail address from before. The background is:I wanted to change my username, but spotify doesn't allow, especially since I registe...

• Visitor
  • Sooo guys, I've been wondering if it's possible to delete my spotify account and then just sign up again with the same e-mail address from before.   The background is: I wanted to change...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

People cant follow me and my links to my episodes does not work.

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssuePeople cant see a follow me button to click. Also i can post my episodes but when i do go share them, and you click on the link, all it says is "Sorry cant find that?" You...

• Plan Free Country USA   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue People cant see a follow me button to click.  Also i can post my episodes but when ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SONGS GONE!?!?

I’ve been using Spotify for a while and recently I’ve been having songs that I’ve never heard of before start to play while I’m listening to music. I thought it wasn’t much, just a glitch. But than when I wanted to listen to music, when I went to my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been using Spotify for a while and recently I’ve been having songs that I’ve never heard of before start to play while I’m listening to music. I thought it wasn’t much, just a glitch. But than w...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My account name changed to a Long Number

. Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 7 Plus Operating System (iOS 12.2 My Question or Issue My account name is disappeared and only a long number is showed. My profile picture is gone as well and nobody can find my name anymore as so my play...

• Casual Listener
  • . Plan Premium Country Germany   Device (iPhone 7 Plus  Operating System (iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue My account name is disappeared and only a long number ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes