Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Lost FAVORITES after premium upgrade

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceMAC Yosemite 10.10.5, iPhone iOS 11.25Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) It was problematic to upgrade to premium but finally got it to upgrade. Beautiful then discovered all my Favorites are gone. A...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device MAC Yosemite 10.10.5, iPhone iOS 11.25 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   It was problematic to upgrade to premium b...
  • tmonjar
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two subscriptions & google home mini

My Question or Issue:I live in Canada am on a family plan subscription and wanted to see if we were eligble for a google home mini and when I clicked on the links it took me to a page to enter my credit card info which i assumed was just to confirm s...

• My Question or Issue: I live in Canada  am on a family plan subscription and wanted to see if we were eligble for a google home mini and when I clicked on the links it took me to a page to ente...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini help!

I tried purchasing my google home mini by following the link given in the email for the promotion. Went threw the google store and bought it. Recieved an email shortly after saying the order was cancelled. Chatted with google store support as to why,...

• Visitor
  • I tried purchasing my google home mini by following the link given in the email for the promotion. Went threw the google store and bought it. Recieved an email shortly after saying the order was canc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

account has dissapeared

Dear community members,we use spotify premium for all 5 family members. The "main" account is the one of my wife. A few days ago suddenly we all were downgraded to "free". My wife cannot login into her account any longer to check what is wrong. Even ...

• Dear community members, we use spotify premium for all 5 family members. The "main" account is the one of my wife. A few days ago suddenly we all were downgraded to "free". My wife cannot login into...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

billing

I have two accounts that I know of. My usernames are abeez31 and anthonyabeasley. The abeez31 account, I paid for the premium subscription in August and I got billed on the 2nd of each month which I was okay with. The anthonyabeasley account, I never...

•   I have two accounts that I know of. My usernames are abeez31 and anthonyabeasley. The abeez31 account, I paid for the premium subscription in August and I got billed on the 2nd of each month ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium with free google home, wrong email upon registration

PlanPremiumCountrycanadaDevicesurface pro 3Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuewhen I registered for Spotify premium with there current free google home deal, I made a typo in my email address. without needing to verify, I did not notice. ...

• Plan Premium Country canada Device surface pro 3 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue when I registered for Spotify premium with there current free google home deal, I ma...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All playlists disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9My Question or IssueI left Spotify playing music from another person's playlist overnight, and when I woke up all of the playlists that I made myself were gone

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9 My Question or Issue I left Spotify playing music from another person's playlist overnight, and when I woke up all of the playlists that I made...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Profile name not displayed

PlanFreeCountry(United Kingdom)Device(Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge)Operating System(Android Nougat) My Question or IssueI expect that this is posted often- so I apologise- but I haven't found an answer when searching the web. I recently made a spotify acco...

• Plan Free Country (United Kingdom) Device (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge) Operating System (Android Nougat)   My Question or Issue I expect that this is posted often- so I apologise- but I ha...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google home mini email.

So I went to redeem the Google home mini and after I hit send email I realised I do not have access to that email anymore. I my email it right after that but I cant get the email for the monitor and dont know what to do. Someone please help me

• So I went to redeem the Google home mini and after I hit send email I realised I do not have access to that email anymore. I my email it right after that but I cant get the email for the monitor and ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to delete Spotify account created from facebook but can't log in

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States I have unintentionally created two spotify accounts. I want to delete the account that is linked to my Facebook in order to connect this account to my profile instead. However, I cannot log in to Spotify via Facebook, ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United States   I have unintentionally created two spotify accounts. I want to delete the account that is linked to my Facebook in order to connect this account...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got hacked (?)

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy account seems to be hijacked by someone who has either deleted my account or changed the e-mail adress of my account. I have tried to restore my password fo...

• Plan Free Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My account seems to be hijacked by someone who has either deleted my account or cha...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Code Glitch

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone My Question or IssueI received an email saying my Google Home Mini is Ready and I followed the link and tried checking out. The code was not applied. I gave another try after a day and still didn't work. I message...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone   My Question or Issue I received an email saying my Google Home Mini is Ready and I followed the link and tried checking out. The code ...
  • Tarynelizadeth
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Account

Hello, I need helping retrieving an account I recently created. I was rushing and I must have typed the wrong email and wrong password than I thoought I was entering, however the payment details are correct because my credit card was charged instantl...

• Hello,   I need helping retrieving an account I recently created.  I was rushing and I must have typed the wrong email and wrong password than I thoought I was entering, however the payme...
  • lilac_bb
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for 1 month

Got charged twice in 1 month for 1 sub to premuim. I only have the one receipt for one charge but then another one came through. I checked if I have another account using the websites recover password. I also checked all my other email accounts for t...

• Casual Listener
  • Got charged twice in 1 month for 1 sub to premuim. I only have the one receipt for one charge but then another one came through. I checked if I have another account using the websites recover passwor...
  • Shadowfox_94
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove facebook?

Is there anyway to remove Facebook from your account? I would like to use the email address that I have tied to my Facebook to login instead of my Facebook and remove the ability to sign in using my Facebook. Reason being Is theres an xbox one on my ...

• Is there anyway to remove Facebook from your account? I would like to use the email address that I have tied to my Facebook to login instead of my Facebook and remove the ability to sign in using my ...
  • tanyeah
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge accounts

Hi, I would like to merge two spotify accounts without losing the followers of my playlists. Could you help me?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I would like to merge two spotify accounts without losing the followers of my playlists. Could you help me?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant access my premium account

My premium account sighned me out but I forgot my password so as a result I changed it,when I sighed back in to my account it was changed into a free account,losing all of my music.Yet my original premium account still exists but im unsure how to ace...

• My premium account sighned me out but I forgot my password so as a result I changed it,when I sighed back in to my account it was changed into a free account,losing all of my music. Yet my original ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading from Spotify Premium to Spotify Premium Family

Hello, I currently have a Spotify Premium account but want to upgrade to Spotify Premium Family. However, I don't want to end up setting up a Premium Family Direct Debit payment AND keep my existing payment going as well so that I end up being effect...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I currently have a Spotify Premium account but want to upgrade to Spotify Premium Family. However, I don't want to end up setting up a Premium Family Direct Debit payment AND keep my existing ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Google home mini offer

Prenium Plan Country Canada Hi, I just subscribed to spotify prenium and participated in the free google home mini promotion. Unfortunately, the address that was entered when I checked out on the google store website was my old address that was in my...

• Prenium Plan Country Canada   Hi, I just subscribed to spotify prenium and participated in the free google home mini promotion. Unfortunately, the address that was entered when I checked o...
  • ElainaD
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no me deja suscribirme a el plan universitario

intento suscribirme como universitario pero me manda al nabo, despues de varios intentos la pagina me niega el acceso o se cae, saben como hacer el asunto o de plano me cambio a google play music, ya la universidad esta registrada, intente con dos nu...

• intento suscribirme como universitario pero me manda al nabo, despues de varios intentos la  pagina me niega el acceso o se cae, saben como hacer el asunto o de plano me cambio a google play mus...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes