Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login after years of same password, Email lost

PlanFree/PremiumCountry United StatesDeviceIphoneXOperating System My Question or Issue I've been using the same account for years now and have never had a problem with my password until it logged me out on 2/22-2/23. I'm unable to use the set passwo...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country  United States Device IphoneX Operating System     My Question or Issue  I've been using the same account for years now and have never ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching country settings

PlanFree/PremiumCountry (???) DeviceiphoneOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueMy country is set to spain because that is where I created the account and I am living in the US but it will not allow me to access my account now due to the abroad dai...

• Plan Free/Premium Country (???)   Device iphone Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue My country is set to spain because that is where I created the account and I am living ...
  • Syopongski
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Friends can't find my username on Spotify

Hi,First of all I'm new here. What is my problem:My Spotify username is bluebiker60 but when I copy the link to share my accountname I see this: https://open.spotify.com/user/bluebiker60?si=EcDrls4tSuebCjzg9s4IZQAll those characters behind my usernam...

• Hi, First of all I'm new here. What is my problem: My Spotify username is bluebiker60 but when I copy the link to share my accountname I see this: https://open.spotify.com/user/bluebiker60?si=...
  • DELASOUL24
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone is listening with my account

PlanFamily PremiumCountryArgentina DeviceNotebook LenovoOperating SystemUbuntu 18.04 My Question or Issue & SOLUTION Well, another hijack to my acc. You guys need to updgrade the security here.There is a Blind Spot with your access apps. I was listen...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Argentina   Device Notebook Lenovo Operating System Ubuntu 18.04   My Question or Issue & SOLUTION   Well, another hijack to my acc....
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Delete an account that is linked to a deleted email account

Hi there. I am trying to delete an account that is linked to my Facebook account. It's an old accoun that I no longer use. I'm trying to delete it so that I can link the account that I actually use to my facebook. The problem is that I have deleted t...

• Hi there.   I am trying to delete an account that is linked to my Facebook account. It's an old accoun that I no longer use. I'm trying to delete it so that I can link the account that I actua...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in - e-mail address forgotten

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue:Hi, my problem is this:I cannot log into my account. I know my account name and password. I was automatically logged out and even though I am typing in the right pass...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Austria Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue: Hi,   my problem is this: I cannot log into my account. I know my account name and...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen Facebook Spotify Account

Tried on both computer and phone. It is saying that there is no account linked with facebook. I have Spotify premium and was listening prior to it getting disconnected by something. Someone has robbed my account it seems and you really don't have any...

• Tried on both computer and phone. It is saying that there is no account linked with facebook. I have Spotify premium and was listening prior to it getting disconnected by something. Someone has robbe...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremium family planCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung galaxy s6Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI just got the family plan my...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium family plan Country Canada Device Samsung galaxy s6 Operati...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in please help quickly

ive logged in to spotify on my phone but cant remember what my password is and want to get it on my computer my email which gets sent spotify promos is not reciving reset instructions when i get it to send me them please help

• ive logged in to spotify on my phone but cant remember what my password is and want to get it on my computer my email which gets sent spotify promos is not reciving reset instructions when i get it t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help cancelling premium without log in information

I do not know the account log in information for an account I've supposedly been paying for, for a few months. please help as contacting spotify has been a huge hassle. Thanks again.

• I do not know the account log in information for an account I've supposedly been paying for, for a few months. please help as contacting spotify has been a huge hassle. Thanks again.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not seeing all artist associated with playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceOne Plus 6tOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI am no longer seeing the assoicated artist with my playlist. Instead of scrolling through and want to listen to a paticular artist only a handful...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device One Plus 6t Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am no longer seeing the assoicated artist with my playlist. Instead ...
  • Jazba
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete Facebook-SignedUp Account. What to do?

I can't delete my "Facebook-Signed Up" Spotify Account.What to do? - I keep trying to delete it but literally nothing happens...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't delete my "Facebook-Signed Up" Spotify Account. What to do?   - I keep trying to delete it but literally nothing happens...
  • Baldurjohanness
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant connect my brother to my family account

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSurface Pro 6, LG G5Operating SystemWin10 My Question or IssueIve had a premium family account for my roommates since it was released. One recently moved out, and now my brother has moved in - and it keeps saying that he...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Surface Pro 6, LG G5 Operating System Win10   My Question or Issue Ive had a premium family account for my roommates since it was released. One recen...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Email change

PlanPremiumCountryRomaniaDevicePhone5sOperating SystemOS 12.1 My Question or IssueHello , I tried to get spotify premium from something on internet and now my account is linked to another mail , and also changed the passoword , I can connect to my ac...

• Plan Premium Country Romania Device Phone5s Operating System OS 12.1   My Question or Issue Hello , I tried to get spotify premium from something on internet and now my account is link...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out of account, password not working, my emails both linked and not linked to an account

PlanfreeCountryUSOperating SystemIphone My Question or IssueA while ago I was automatically logged out of my spotify account, the password stopped working and when I try and reset the password on my phone the links never work. When I try and reset th...

•   Plan free Country US Operating System Iphone   My Question or Issue A while ago I was automatically logged out of my spotify account, the password stopped working and when I try ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

One song repeating over and over again

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows10 My Question or IssueI am having an issue this morning with one song playing over and over again. No matter which song I want to play in my libary, this one song keeps on playing. I can't get ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Laptop Operating System Windows10   My Question or Issue I am having an issue this morning with one song playing over and over again.  No matter wh...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Close my Facebook

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 Hi, recently i closed my FB account, so i lost all my playlists i made, is there any way to recover them up? BTW i still use the same email to login.

• Plan Premium Country Mexico Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   Hi, recently i closed my FB account, so i lost all my playlists i made, is there any way to recover them up? BTW i ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with google home mini incentive

Hi,I have a family plan and I have subscribe to the google home mini incentive,I've receive an email says that my google home mini is ready to be shipped but when I click on the mail to proceed to the shipping i'm redirected to the family subscriptio...

• Hi, I have a family plan and I have subscribe to the google home mini incentive, I've receive an email says that my google home mini is ready to be shipped but when I click on the mail to proceed t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Logged out Randomly

Okay, so this started happening about a month ago, but multiple times each day my phone/computer starts playing some random album and then logs me out of my account. Something of note is that it is always the same album that is played before this hap...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so this started happening about a month ago, but multiple times each day my phone/computer starts playing some random album and then logs me out of my account. Something of note is that it is a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about Playlists

So, I recently exceeded my playlist on Spotify. Now, I want to continue this playlist in a second part. Now here is where my problem lies: I don't want to have the same tracks from the first one be on the second one. I wish there was a way to "Skip D...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I recently exceeded my playlist on Spotify. Now, I want to continue this playlist in a second part. Now here is where my problem lies: I don't want to have the same tracks from the first one...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes