Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution conenct with facebook

Hi, I creat my account with email and now i want to connect it with facebook. i went into setting with my PC and click connect to facebook and nothing happen. Not even a window pop-up. Then i tried on my iphone and when i click on connect to facebook...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I creat my account with email and now i want to connect it with facebook. i went into setting with my PC and click connect to facebook and nothing happen. Not even a window pop-up. Then ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Username after deleting Facebook

I a re-using Spotify and importing my Apple playlists etc. I origionally registered using Facebook. I no longer have a Facebook account. When re-registering I have now have no username (just a number). How do I get a name/username back?

• I a re-using Spotify and importing my Apple playlists etc. I origionally registered using Facebook. I no longer have a Facebook account. When re-registering I have now have no username (just a number...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account messup after Facebook deletion

after deleting my facebook account, the federated authentication stopped working so I tried to log in using the gmail address I had registered against my Facebook account. I had to reset the password and after logging on, I was presented with the cor...

• Casual Listener
  • after deleting my facebook account, the federated authentication stopped working so I tried to log in using the gmail address I had registered against my Facebook account. I had to reset the password...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Home streaming services and the "family premium account"

PlanPremiumCountry EnglandDeviceVariousOperating SystemVarious My Question or Issue So when i setup the amazon echo in my living room I also setup "amazon family", that allowed me to link my other halfs account and my account to the same device throu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  England Device Various Operating System Various   My Question or Issue  So when i setup the amazon echo in my living room I also setup "amazon family", ...
  • TehWardy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel account advice

Plan My Question or Issue I opened a free account logging in via Facebook. I then noticed Spotify transferred my friends list. I want to delete that from Spotify, how do I do that please? Many thanks

• Plan     My Question or Issue  I opened a free account logging in via Facebook. I then noticed Spotify transferred my friends list. I want to delete that from Spotify, how do I do ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App won't reconize my subscription on Android

PlanPremiumOperating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI've a premium subscription, but the app won't recognize my subscription, when I access my account details, it say my subscription is premium, I've try to logoff and login but didn't work, I...

• Plan Premium Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I've a premium subscription, but the app won't recognize my subscription, when I access my account details, it say my...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Previous Year in Music/"wrapped" playlists?

Hello! My question is: Is it possible to see your own personal "year in music" playlists from previous years if you haven't made them yet? Let's say I want to see what songs I listened to the most in 2014, will I be able to? /Elias

• Hello!   My question is: Is it possible to see your own personal "year in music" playlists from previous years if you haven't made them yet? Let's say I want to see what songs I listened to th...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing to facebook problems

PlanPremiumCountry UsaDeviceSamsung 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Everytime I try to click on share on a song or album my app shuts down and shuts my music off

• Plan Premium Country  Usa Device Samsung 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Everytime I try to click on share on a song or album my app shuts down and shuts m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in on specific account

Hey,After a while I came back to Spotify on a new phone and couldn't log in. I enter my info (which is a 100% correct), press login and it does nothing.I tried a different account on my phone and it worked. The same problematic account didn't work on...

• Hey, After a while I came back to Spotify on a new phone and couldn't log in. I enter my info (which is a 100% correct), press login and it does nothing. I tried a different account on my phone and...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Other people using my account?

PlanSTARBUCKS EMPLOYEE PREMIUMCountry US My Question or Issue I often login with my Facebook account. Recently I would be listening and the music would stop. Sometimes it would change to a completely different song and now it says that I am currently...

•   Plan STARBUCKS EMPLOYEE PREMIUM Country  US   My Question or Issue  I often login with my Facebook account. Recently I would be listening and the music would stop. Someti...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I don't have access to the email my spotify is set up with and I can't log in.

I accidentally deleted my spotify data in an attempt to clear some space on my phone and now I can't log back in. I have a premium account and I don't have access to the email I set up my account with due to an issue with fraudulent use. I have no id...

• Not applicable
  • I accidentally deleted my spotify data in an attempt to clear some space on my phone and now I can't log back in. I have a premium account and I don't have access to the email I set up my account wit...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancion de otro artista aparece en mi perfil de ar.tista

Tengo el mismo nombre de interprete en mi cancion que la de otra persona en su cancion y lo que pasa es que yo tengo el perfil de artista y su cancion aparece en mi perfil. Como puedo solucionarlo?

• Tengo el mismo nombre de interprete en mi cancion que la de otra persona en su cancion y lo que pasa es que yo tengo el perfil de artista y su cancion aparece en mi perfil. Como puedo solucionarlo? ...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

delete my account login in windows 10

how to delete my account login in windows 10?

• how to delete my account login in windows 10?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password, don't have access to the email.

I am in need of some help resetting my password.I no longer am able to access the email associated with my Spotify account and I also forgot my password. What can I do?

•   I am in need of some help resetting my password. I no longer am able to access the email associated with my Spotify account and I also forgot my password.   What can I do?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Completely baffled; wrong email, wrong password

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S6 Edge My Question or IssueUpon attempting to log into my account on my laptop for the first time since signing up by the Spotify app, my password wasn't working; I have a few passwords, and not one of them work...

• Plan Free Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge    My Question or Issue Upon attempting to log into my account on my laptop for the first time since signing up by the Spotify app...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A means to disconnect Facebook

Hi there guys, first off I'd like to delete my Facebook account (due to the recent privacy issues), but as I've read from several posts on here, if you do that you lose all your saved playlists, and there is no way to disconnect Facebook if you've cr...

•   Hi there guys, first off I'd like to delete my Facebook account (due to the recent privacy issues), but as I've read from several posts on here, if you do that you lose all your saved playlis...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in

Merhaba, spotify premiuma sahiptir ama bir şekilde çıkış yaptım ve şifremi hatırlamadığım için giremiyorum, aynı zamanda eski mailim ile kayıt olduğum için onun da şifresini bilmiyorum dalar o mailime parola değiştirme linki göndermiş bulundum. Sonuç...

• Merhaba, spotify premiuma sahiptir ama bir şekilde çıkış yaptım ve şifremi hatırlamadığım için giremiyorum, aynı zamanda eski mailim ile kayıt olduğum için onun da şifresini bilmiyorum dalar o mailim...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

Hey guys, so i have had my spotify for a bit connected to my old fb. I decided to make a new fb acc and delete the old one. Now I can't connect my fb on phone/laptop back to it. The screen just goes black

• Not applicable
  • Hey guys, so i have had my spotify for a bit connected to my old fb. I decided to make a new fb acc and delete the old one. Now I can't connect my fb on phone/laptop back to it. The screen just goes ...
  • iNDKTR
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium disappeared??

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 7+ My Question or Issue So today my phone updated my spotify app - normal right? Wrong. My premium is gone!! My mom has a family plan with me and my father and it now says I don’t have premium. Spotify wth?? Anyways I need hel...

• Plan Premium Device iPhone 7+   My Question or Issue  So today my phone updated my spotify app - normal right? Wrong. My premium is gone!! My mom has a family plan with me and my fath...
  • milabi
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

download limit

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 3Operating SystemAndroid KitKat My Question or Issue Upon getting my files back after a cleaning, I was told I hit a 3 device limit for downloading my songs for offline. Is there a way to review that I ...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Operating System Android KitKat   My Question or Issue  Upon getting my files back after a cleaning, I was told I hit a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes