Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Why in my family plan theres another account as the owner instead of mine?

PlanPremiumCountryMéxicoDeviceiPhone 5s and Hp laptopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI wanted to invite my sister to the family plan and she got rejected and my little brother appeared as the owner of the plan. I am the on who pays for ...

• Plan Premium Country México Device iPhone 5s and Hp laptop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I wanted to invite my sister to the family plan and she got rejected and my little...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email

My Question or IssueMy son signed up with wrong email and password. He also purchased premium How can we cancel accounts?

•     My Question or Issue My son signed up with wrong email and password. He also purchased premium  How can we cancel accounts?  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant log in in new Xiaomi Redmi

PlanFree DeviceXiaomi Redmi 5+ Operating SystemAndroid Nougat My Question or Issue Hey Just bought a new phone and cant login from it. In my old phone i was able to login, and also on the web. In my new phone I cant - it says nothing (not even bad pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Device Xiaomi Redmi 5+   Operating System Android Nougat   My Question or Issue  Hey 🙂 Just bought a new phone and cant login from it. In my old phone i ...
  • mgxfk_g-0gnrg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Secret Playlists

PlanPremiumOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issue My secret playlists are automatically becoming public. No matter what i do or change settings they just get public and i cant stop this. Is it aboult using spotify crossplatform ?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue  My secret playlists are automatically becoming public. No matter what i do or change settings they just get public and...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is being taken over!!

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceIPhone 6 My Question or IssueRandomly this morning my account was being overridden by someone playing Turkish rap? It appears they are using an android device. I try to play my music but it changes mid song to their music.....

•   Plan Premium Country  US Device IPhone 6     My Question or Issue Randomly this morning my account was being overridden by someone playing Turkish rap? It appears they...
  • allestrato
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble linking Spotify Account back to Facebook

PlanPremiumCountryParaguayDeviceiPhone and Mac AirOperating SystemiOSMy Question or IssueCouple months ago I deactivated my Facebook account and when I wanted to listen to Spotify I had some troubles. I can't remember how, but I got a device number s...

• Plan Premium Country Paraguay Device iPhone and Mac Air Operating System iOS My Question or Issue Couple months ago I deactivated my Facebook account and when I wanted to listen to Spotify I...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I change my profile name (my surname has changed due to divorce)

PremiumBrasil My Question or Issue My profile name has currently 3 surnames. I had the last one legally removed in the divorce, and I would like my profile to have my update name.

• Premium Brasil   My Question or Issue  My profile name has currently 3 surnames. I had the last one legally removed in the divorce, and I would like my profile to have my update name.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account and change of artist name

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice Operating System My Question or Issue HELP!1.I need to change my emailadress, but the one i use i attach to another account - and I don't know how to solve it! My old on is *snip* - i want to change to *snip*, bur it's ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Sweden Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue       HELP! 1. I need to change my emailadress, but the one i use i...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Connect to Facebook

PlanFreeCountry Australia Operating SystemWindows 10 I've having problems linking Spotify with my Facebook account. I'm using the Spotify desktop app. I went to setting --> social --> connect to Facebook. But every time I click on the 'Connect to Fac...

• Plan Free Country  Australia   Operating System Windows 10   I've having problems linking Spotify with my Facebook account. I'm using the Spotify desktop app. I went to setting...
  • ylberrrr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Another Person in my account

Hello, i have the problem that there is another person in my account. The last listening music is not what i was listening to. Also there are playlists added with latino music. sometimes i can see that the account is used on a ps4 ( i dont have one a...

• Hello,   i have the problem that there is another person in my account. The last listening music is not what i was listening to. Also there are playlists added with latino music. sometimes i c...
  • nicholpennell
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App doesn't open on my Samsung Smart TV

PlanPremium DeviceSamsung Smart TV UE40MU6122Operating SystemTizen My Question or Issue The app doesn't open on my tv....it shows me an error message: "wait and try again later". This happend out of nowhere cause one hour ago i was able to use it. I ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium   Device Samsung Smart TV UE40MU6122 Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue  The app doesn't open on my tv....it shows me an error message:  ...
  • LlukKas
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App doesn t open on my TV

PlanPremium DeviceSamsung Smart TV UE40MU6122Operating SystemTizen My Question or Issue The app doesn't open on my tv....it shows me an error message: "wait and try again later". This happend out of nowhere cause one hour ago i was able to use it. I ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium   Device Samsung Smart TV UE40MU6122 Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue  The app doesn't open on my tv....it shows me an error message:  ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dar de baja mi cuenta spotify (permanente)

hola, solo quiero saber como eliminar mi cuenta (permanente) porque voy a pasar un rato sin spotify además qué ya no me gustaba el usuario que tengo ayuda porfa!

• Casual Listener
  • hola, solo quiero saber como eliminar mi cuenta (permanente) porque voy a pasar un rato sin spotify además qué ya no me gustaba el usuario que tengo ayuda porfa!
  • p72ue_tp-yez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Using Spotify in South Korea

PlanFreeCountrySouth KoreaDeviceiPhone XOperating System My Question or Issue I recently moved to Korea from the States and realized that I need to get premium in order to use Spotify here after 2 weeks. So I’m trying to get premium for students but ...

• Plan Free Country South Korea Device iPhone X Operating System   My Question or Issue  I recently moved to Korea from the States and realized that I need to get premium in order to...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can people find me on search?

At the Spotify App my username is "***" but at the Spotify Website my username is "****". I read some topics and connected my accounted to Facebook and nothing changed. My Facebook name and surname is "*****". How can people find my profile on Spotif...

• At the Spotify App my username is " *** " but at the Spotify Website my username  is " **** ". I read some topics and connected my accounted to Facebook and nothing changed. My Facebook name and...
  • LlukKas
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ras le bol

My Question or Issue Depuis 4 mois, spotify livre des mises à jour qui sont de qualité déplorable.Ma configuration n'est pourtant pas compliqué un raspberry PI3 avec Volumio et spotifyConnect2, ça ne marche pas avec la dernière mise à jour android c'...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue   Depuis 4 mois, spotify livre des mises à jour qui sont de qualité déplorable. Ma configuration n'est pourtant pas compliqué un raspberry PI3 avec Volumi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution AYUDA PARA ACCEDER A MI CUENTA

He realizado el pago sin añadir un correo electrónico. Cómo puedo acceder a mi cuenta sin dicha información para cancelar la opción premium? Concepto Sposif ********** Ssockholm SE

• Not applicable
  • He realizado el pago sin añadir un correo electrónico. Cómo puedo acceder a mi cuenta sin dicha información para cancelar la opción premium? Concepto Sposif ********** Ssockholm SE
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone

PlanPremiumCountry AustraliaDeviceGoogle pixel My Question or Issue I went to use my app and it asked me to login whixh was strange. After I did I noticed my account had been completely wipes!!! Years of music and playlists are all gone!? What can I ...

•   Plan Premium Country  Australia Device Google pixel     My Question or Issue  I went to use my app and it asked me to login whixh was strange. After I did I notic...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login in my cell phone

Hey. I can't do login in my cell phone, but i can normally in my notebook and my playstation 3. Somebody help me, please? Thanks PlanFreeCountry BrazilDeviceLGOperating SystemAndroid

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. I can't do login in my cell phone, but i can normally in my notebook and my playstation 3. Somebody help me, please? Thanks   Plan Free Country  Brazil Device LG Operating Syst...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

setting up Free/Premium account questions

PlanFree/PremiumCountry CanadaDeviceOperating System My Question or Issue I set up a Free/Premium account through my FB account today but then realized I didn't want it under FB so immediately cancelled it. I then set up an entirely new account when ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Canada Device Operating System     My Question or Issue  I set up a Free/Premium account through my FB account today but then realized I didn't...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes