Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Wrapped 2018 only giving me a playlist? (And no other info)

I was hoping this community could help me see the 2018 statistics of my spotify listening habits. I've visited spotifywrapped.com numerous times, and Spotify has given me both my 'Top Songs of 2018' and a 'Tastebreakers' playlist... nothing else I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I was hoping this community could help me see the 2018 statistics of my spotify listening habits. I've visited spotifywrapped.com numerous times, and Spotify has given me both my 'Top Songs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I want to create accounts for family members, but it is not possible to create new accounts

PlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDeviceWindows machinOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Netherlands Device Windows machin Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

How to find the Main premium account?

Hi! I have one premium account and 2 sub accounts under that premium account. I used the sub account and suddenly I forgot the main premium account, how can I recover or find it? because I want to remove one sub-accountplease help me! I can't find th...

• Hi! I have one premium account and 2 sub accounts under that premium account.   I used the sub account and suddenly I forgot the main premium account, how can I recover or find it? because...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into spotify on the Mac App

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceMacbook air 2018Operating System My Question or Issue I just got a new laptop and I wanted to download the Spotify app. When I log in on the web browser, no problem. But, when I try to log in with Facebook it aut...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device Macbook air 2018 Operating System   My Question or Issue  I just got a new laptop and I wanted to download the Spotify app. When I l...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Device

PlanPremium, family DevicePC and androidOperating SystemWindows 10 and android The IssueSo I never gave my password to anyone, but just now I saw a ps4 lurking in my devices. How? Does this ps4 have acces to my spotify or could it be my neighbours (p...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium, family   Device PC and android Operating System Windows 10 and android   The Issue So I never gave my password to anyone, but just now I saw a ps4 lurking in my devic...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"A short update to your Premium Family Abo" mailing

PlanPremium Family AboCountry GermanyDevice Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Just received three mails mentioning that the adress of the participants of my family plan members couldn't be verified and the O...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Abo Country  Germany Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Just received three mails mention...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family not connecting

I sent an invite to my wife after upgrading to the Premium Family. She has confirmed and it says she is active. But she can't see what music I am playing, we want to be able to play the same music in two different rooms, but despite it saying that sh...

• Casual Listener
  • I sent an invite to my wife after upgrading to the Premium Family. She has confirmed and it says she is active. But she can't see what music I am playing, we want to be able to play the same music in...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong profile picture, and it's explicit!

PlanFamiliar PremiumCountry MexicoDeviceMoto G6 PlusOperating SystemAndroid 8 My Question or Issue Today I bought this new cellphone and installed Spotify, when I logged in with my Facebook data, the app used a picture that is not on my Facebook or p...

•   Plan Familiar Premium Country  Mexico Device Moto G6 Plus Operating System Android 8   My Question or Issue  Today I bought this new cellphone and installed Spotify, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Option to disable/opt-out of the video feature.

This is a garbage feature that is just extremely intrusive. Make it opt-out, but there has to be an option. It's incredibely anoying and it trashes the user experience. If the user wants to see the video they go to youtube. I personally don't know an...

• Visitor
  • This is a garbage feature that is just extremely intrusive. Make it opt-out, but there has to be an option. It's incredibely anoying and it trashes the user experience. If the user wants to see the v...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Trouble recovering the account - mail address lost

Hello, I need to find the email linked to my username in order to be able to reset the password. Unfortunatly, we only have the username, and when we use the "reset the password interface", we enter the username but the instructions to reset the pass...

• Hello,    I need to find the email linked to my username in order to be able to reset the password. Unfortunatly, we only have the username, and when we use the "reset the password interf...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me dice que mi Usuario no existe al intentar recuperar contraseña

Soy premium, pero no logro encontrar el email con el que me di de alta y buscar mis recibos, al intentar cambiar contraseña me dice que mi id de usuario no existe! (y lo estoy poniendo tal cual esta en la app donde dice: Has iniciado sesion como ****...

• Casual Listener
  • Soy premium, pero no logro encontrar el email con el que me di de alta y buscar mis recibos, al intentar cambiar contraseña me dice que mi id de usuario no existe! (y lo estoy poniendo tal cual esta ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Played Artists not showing

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy A5, Acer Swift laptopOperating SystemAndroid and Windows 10 My Question or Issue My recently played artists are not showing on either of my devices, or for my friends. I have reinstalled Spotify on both devices...

•   Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy A5, Acer Swift laptop Operating System Android and Windows 10   My Question or Issue  My recently played artists are not ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook disconnecting, profile disappearing, overall complete mess.

PlanFree (im broke)Country New ZealandDeviceAcer laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I have numerous issues, so I'm going to list them.1. Due to the childhood username that I created (as I'm sure many of us did), I wanted to create ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...o the childhood username that I created (as I'm sure many of us did), I wanted to create an entirely new account and start from scratch. I made my playlists public on my old account (okayitscora) so t...
  • eleusinian
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP!!!URGENT

So I created an acoount but when I signed up I created my own username and password but whenever I try to sign in.It does not take the user name I created which is (victoriaacardenas) but instead shows an error which leaves me to sign up with my emai...

• So I created an acoount but when I signed up I created my own username and password but whenever I try to sign in.It does not take the user name I created which is (victoriaacardenas) but instead sho...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in and recovery password

Hello,My problem is that since yesterday i can't log in to my main Spotify account which e-mail is *snip*. It's very strange because even my saved password in web browser and apps shows invalid password or email after submit. Recovering password show...

• Visitor
  • Hello, My problem is that since yesterday i can't log in to my main Spotify account which e-mail is *snip*. It's very strange because even my saved password in web browser and apps shows inva...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't remember my email address and I can't cancel Premium

Mitään seuraavista tiedoista ei tarvita. Kuitenkin mitä enemmän annat, sitä helpompaa on meidän yrittää auttaa.SuunnitelmaPremiumMaa Finland LaiteHonor PlayKäyttöjärjestelmäAndroid Kysymykseni tai kysymykseniI don't remember my email address and I ca...

• Mitään seuraavista tiedoista ei tarvita. Kuitenkin mitä enemmän annat, sitä helpompaa on meidän yrittää auttaa. Suunnitelma Premium Maa Finland    Laite Honor Play Käyttöjärjestelmä ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Same email, multiple accounts, different usernames and can be logged simultaneously

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceiPhone 6S+, desktop appOperating SystemiOS 10, windows 7 My Question or IssueEarlier this week I was logged out on my desktop and when I tried logging back in it didn't recognize my email. I tried recovering it but couldn't...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  US Device iPhone 6S+, desktop app Operating System iOS 10, windows 7   My Question or Issue Earlier this week I was logged out on my desktop and when I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE help me. I’m about to cry

My Question or Issue Yesterday I tried logging into my account. Said I had the wrong password. I sent for a reset. Got the email and tried resetting. Didn’t work. Now I’m getting told my email is not associated with an account. I looked through Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue  Yesterday I tried logging into my account. Said I had the wrong password. I sent for a reset. Got the email and tried resetting. Didn’t work. Now I’m getting told my email...
  • needhelp2019
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not sure if getting hacked or spotify bug

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceIPhone XROperating SystemIOS 12.1.2 My Question or IssueMy streaming randomly ends and starts playing a random playlist which I've never listened to before (Always the same one) and it says it's playing from a Web Browse...

• Plan Premium Country Mexico Device IPhone XR Operating System IOS 12.1.2   My Question or Issue My streaming randomly ends and starts playing a random playlist which I've never listene...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my Account

Hello, My problem is that as of today I can't log in to my main Spotify account which is named "TakashioKazama" (I created this one just to be able to post on this forum). When I'm using the PC it accepts my log in data, shows me the screen normal sc...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   My problem is that as of today I can't log in to my main Spotify account which is named "TakashioKazama" (I created this one just to be able to post on this forum).   When I'm ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes