Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I have Spotify Premium For Students activated Hulu, I am currently being charged for both separately

Hello, I am currently subscribed to Spotify Premium for Students and through this I have activated Hulu, recently I have discovered that I am being charged for both services separately. Although the Hulu subscription appears to be discounted by 2 dol...

• Hello,           I am currently subscribed to Spotify Premium for Students and through this I have activated Hulu, recently I have discovered that I am being charged fo...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldnt' take it anymore canceled my Premium due to removing create radio station

Used to love spotify, but I'm kind of hating it at the moment. Been paying for premium and noticed I could no longer create radio station on my Iphone.. So I was using my PC to make them, I wanted to make a new station today and see this feature is n...

•   Used to love spotify, but I'm kind of hating it at the moment. Been paying for premium and noticed I could no longer create radio station on my Iphone.. So I was using my PC to make them, I w...
  • mrradicaled
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Stolen - Parasite Account

So I had my account stolen for about 10 minutes. Got it back alright. HOWEVER!! Watch out. If you've had your account stolen, check out your family plan. I caught 'Christopher A' trying to sneak onto my family plan for free. The little **bleep**. I'm...

•  So I had my account stolen for about 10 minutes. Got it back alright.  HOWEVER!! Watch out. If you've had your account stolen, check out your family plan. I caught 'Christopher A' trying ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All suggestions are for songs in different language

PlanPremiumCountry UAEMy Question or IssueI just recently switched from the US version to the UAE version, and now my whole Home and Browse section is filled with non-english artists and I can't seem to find anywhere to change the settings. Makes Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  UAE My Question or Issue I just recently switched from the US version to the UAE version, and now my whole Home and Browse section is filled with non-english&nbsp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Switch from Premium to Student Plan

I have been verified as a student until January 5th, 2020. That is what the page says after I go through verification. There are no other instructions and once you click out of that page...nothing has changed. So I was up for renewal today and figure...

•   I have been verified as a student until January 5th, 2020. That is what the page says after I go through verification. There are no other instructions and once you click out of that page...no...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Design

PlanFree + PremiumCountry GermanyDeviceHuawei P10 LiteOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or Issue I was wondering why the neat design is limited for free users only, I love using it but hate not using premium and it almost makes me not want to upgrad...

• Casual Listener
  •  Plan Free + Premium Country  Germany Device Huawei P10 Lite Operating System Android My Question or Issue  I was wondering why the neat design is limited for free users only,...
  • mikest7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Username is a bunch of random letters.

PlanPremiumCountry SingaporeDeviceLenovo ideapad 320 Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I had recently re-activated my facebook account after having it de-activated, I tried to re-attach my FB account to my spotify one, however, I do not...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  Singapore Device Lenovo ideapad 320  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I had recently re-activated my facebook account after havi...
  • ishotthisforyou
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends account are empty

Hi,when I try to see the account of some friends, it appears empty. No playlists, no activity, nothing. But I know they have public playlists. I can even hear them if they share them with me using a link.Another strange thing is that it only happens ...

Unbenannt.PNG
  • Hi,when I try to see the account of some friends, it appears empty. No playlists, no activity, nothing. But I know they have public playlists. I can even hear them if they share them with me using a...
  • ishotthisforyou
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook Error code 3

I can't login to my Spotify with my Facebook account, any clue?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to my Spotify with my Facebook account, any clue?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my son cannot accept family plan invite

/PremiumUSA Device Operating System My Question or Issue I cannot accept a family plan invite....everytime I try it takes me to the page buy premium?(I am the prime membership holder and it is my son's account that cannot accept the invite)

• /Premium USA  Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  I cannot accept a family plan invite....everytime I try it takes me to the page buy premium?(I am th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Deleted

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone 6) My Question or Issue I created a Spotify premium account using Facebook. I deleted Facebook and now have a 10 digit Spotify username. I want to make adjustments to my subscriptions but cannot sign in on a web br...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 6)   My Question or Issue   I created a Spotify premium account using Facebook. I deleted Facebook and now have a 10 digit Spotify u...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Community] Unable to share playlist with community

Hello all, I have been trying to post one of my playlists into the playlist exchange threat with no success. Everytime I try to create a new thread and add my playlist URI/URL it tells me that my URI or URL is not valid. I've also tried to included t...

• Regular
  • Hello all,   I have been trying to post one of my playlists into the playlist exchange threat with no success. Everytime I try to create a new thread and add my playlist URI/URL it tells me th...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends cant see all my public playlists when viewing profile

Not all of my public playlists show in my profile when looking from a friends phone / account. Tried from several friends accounts to same result. When you search my profile, it finds me everytime. Below the name you can see Playlists, Followers, Fol...

• Casual Listener
  •     Not all of my public playlists show in my profile when looking from a friends phone / account.    Tried from several friends accounts to same result. When you search my p...
  • funwin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify premium über telekom

hallo zusammen,seit 2013 habe ich mein spotify premium abo über die telekom. nun läuft zum 20.02.2019 mein telekomvertrag aus und ich möchte den anbieter wechseln. Die Frage ist also ob ich meinen premium account einfach weiterbehalten (und selbstver...

• Casual Listener
  • hallo zusammen, seit 2013 habe ich mein spotify premium abo über die telekom. nun läuft zum 20.02.2019 mein telekomvertrag aus und ich möchte den anbieter wechseln. Die Frage ist also ob ich meinen ...
  • sandor1860
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

one email address

Thinking of subscribing - currently I use free app.Question: only have one email and one fb page between my husband and I.Before I sign us up for premium package, will my husband be able to activate Spotify on his iph with the same email address & fb...

• Thinking of subscribing - currently I use free app. Question:  only have one email and one fb page between my husband and I. Before I sign us up for premium package, will my husband be able to...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no reconoce mi tarjeta de credito

Tuve cambio de tarjeta de credito y e intentado ingresar la nueva que tambien es VISA y spotify no me la reconoce o me indica que hay un error, pero valide con miu banco y me dice que y si envie la solicitud pero que spotify la rechazo necesito su ay...

• Tuve cambio de tarjeta de credito y e intentado ingresar la nueva que tambien es VISA y spotify no me la reconoce o me indica que hay un error, pero valide con miu banco y me dice que y si envie la s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently Played Artists Not Mine - Account Being Played on another phone???

PlanPremiumCountry SpainDeviceSamsung Galaxy A8 & Windows Desktop Operating SystemAndroid, Windows My Question or IssueRecently I have noticed that my recently played artiststs are artists I have never played nor heard of and several times while play...

spotify.jpg
  • Plan Premium Country  Spain Device Samsung Galaxy A8 & Windows Desktop  Operating System Android, Windows     My Question or Issue Recently I have noticed that ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change payment information

PlanPremiumCountryFinland Device-Operating System- My Question or IssueI can't find CVV and month & date in that webpage. This is a large issue for me. The webpage I'm talking about is /account/subscription/update/

•   Plan Premium Country Finland   Device - Operating System -   My Question or Issue I can't find CVV and month & date in that webpage. This is a large issue for me. &n...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SPOTIFY URI NOT WORKING

PlanPremiumCountryGUATEMALA My Question or Issue I'm trying to create a campaign in show.co but keeps rejecting my spotify URI: spotify:artist:7ciURT297G1YW4Umk7O24U Any ideas, help please. Thanks

•   Plan Premium Country GUATEMALA         My Question or Issue   I'm trying to create a campaign in show.co but keeps rejecting my spotify URI: spotify:ar...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No puedo crear un perfil de Artista

He creado una cuenta de Spotify con un correo electrónico nuevo, he puesto "VVIKE" como nombre de usuario, y luego me ha aparecido "zaj8gfbhe2cnk3xxpup163fet" como nombre de usuario en el Perfil, al intentar dar en la opción de "Find Yourself" para s...

• Casual Listener
  • He creado una cuenta de Spotify con un correo electrónico nuevo, he puesto "VVIKE" como nombre de usuario, y luego me ha aparecido "zaj8gfbhe2cnk3xxpup163fet" como nombre de usuario en el Perfil, al ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes