Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Friends Feed showing not my friends. Probably Nickname bug

Hello,From few months now I'm having a problem with my friends feed. I'm following about 50 people but I can't see them. I see only 2 people and to be more funny I don't know them and don't follow these people. I thought it was random people because ...

• Regular
  • Hello, From few months now I'm having a problem with my friends feed. I'm following about 50 people but I can't see them. I see only 2 people and to be more funny I don't know them and don't follow ...
  • grip95
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Merge account?

PlanFree, used to be PremiumCountry USADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueHi, Hoping for some technical assistance from a Spotify employee... About 2 years ago, I created my Spotify account using my primary email address and I...

• Plan Free, used to be Premium Country  USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Hi,   Hoping for some technical assistance from a Spotify employ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple issues with my spotify account.

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10, running Chrome and Edge. My Question or Issue Awhile back the spotify desktop app stopped showing me the 'new releases for you' section in the discover tab, which is the primary reas...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10, running Chrome and Edge.   My Question or Issue  Awhile back the spotify desktop app stopped showing me ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Countries

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceN/AOperating SystemMacBook My Question or IssueSo I went abroad and had to change my country which was all fine and dandy but now that I have come back it wont let me change my country back!! nothing shows up except for ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device N/A Operating System MacBook   My Question or Issue So I went abroad and had to change my country which was all fine and dandy but now that I ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

username has been changed

PlanFreeCountry EnglandDeviceiphone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I set my username as my name but the next time I opened the app, the username had changed to letters and numbers. Neither of the usernames will let me log in and I have ...

•   Plan Free Country  England Device iphone 7 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I set my username as my name but the next time I opened the app, the userna...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daughter Cannot Remember Login or Password

My daughter has a new phone, and can't remember her login or her password for spotify.I've tried to reset it, but it ends up resetting my password to my account, which I don't want to do!She is on my family subscription.

• My daughter has a new phone, and can't remember her login or her password for spotify. I've tried to reset it, but it ends up resetting my password to my account, which I don't want to do! Sh...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When did I start using spotify?

When did I start using the service? I just want to know. Thanks

• When did I start using the service? I just want to know. Thanks 🙂
  • ecepakdil
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login

I got logged out of my account and when I try to login back in I get an error 3, but I am unable to reset my password because I no longer have access to the email used to sign up. I am also unable to change the email because I cannot get back into my...

• I got logged out of my account and when I try to login back in I get an error 3, but I am unable to reset my password because I no longer have access to the email used to sign up. I am also unable to...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium and playlists transer

it is possible to get my premium and playlists transfer to another acc? if yes, how?

• Visitor
  • it is possible to get my premium and playlists transfer to another acc? if yes, how? 
  • m43h
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify adding unwanted music

I have had an issue with spotify adding music to my playlists that I dont want on my playlist, is there a way to stop them from adding unwanted music to personal playlists?

• I have had an issue with spotify adding music to my playlists that I dont want on my playlist, is there a way to stop them from adding unwanted music to personal playlists?
  • m43h
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify starts by itself on my receiver and I am not a Spotify user. HELP!

I have a Windows 10 computer running Edge. I have a Marantz SR6012 AVR. I do not use Spotify. My issue is that three times now in the last 3 weeks the receiver has turned itself on and the input is HEOS, which is for streaming music. Spotify is strea...

•     I have a Windows 10 computer running Edge. I have a Marantz SR6012 AVR. I do not use Spotify. My issue is that three times now in the last 3 weeks the receiver has turned itself on an...
  • azurisk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

HOJE DIA 06/01/2019 FIZ A ALTERAÇÃO DO MEU CARTÃO DE CREDITO, POIS O QUE ESTAVA REALIZADO PAGAMENTO FOI CANCELADO E FOI COBRADO O VALOR DE R$10,00 PELA OPERAÇÃO. AGUARDO ESTORNO, POIS A COBRANÇA É ILEGAL.

• HOJE DIA 06/01/2019 FIZ A ALTERAÇÃO DO MEU CARTÃO DE CREDITO, POIS O QUE ESTAVA REALIZADO PAGAMENTO FOI CANCELADO E FOI COBRADO O VALOR DE R$10,00 PELA OPERAÇÃO. AGUARDO ESTORNO, POIS A COBRANÇA É IL...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account disappeared?

So my original account was a free account that i use to listen to music when i play on my ps4. I also had access of it on my phone as well. But one day my account disappeared from both my ps4 and phone. I tried logging back on but it say incorrect pa...

• Casual Listener
  • So my original account was a free account that i use to listen to music when i play on my ps4. I also had access of it on my phone as well. But one day my account disappeared from both my ps4 and pho...
  • Goax60
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsecure access on my Spotify enabled device

Hi all. I have a Sony audio device with Spotify. I don't use Spotify and I probably never will use it but my girlfriend noticed it on her Android phone and controlled my device via my local wireless network. She shares her Premium account with her so...

• Hi all. I have a Sony audio device with Spotify. I don't use Spotify and I probably never will use it but my girlfriend noticed it on her Android phone and controlled my device via my local wireless ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset Discover Weekly

Is there a way to reset discover weekly? For the past months it has been repeating the same type of music that I do not like. I used to highly enjoy this feature. However, I guess I listened to one song that seemed to have the Discover Weekly taken o...

• Is there a way to reset discover weekly?   For the past months it has been repeating the same type of music that I do not like. I used to highly enjoy this feature. However, I guess I listened...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 23 likes

Can't log on or change password

PlanPremiumCountry - USADevice - AllOperating System - All My Question or Issue - Ok so I worked for Starbucks for 7 years and had free spotify because of the partner benefits. I just recently quit and I got logged out on all plateforms (tablet, comp...

• Plan Premium Country - USA Device - All Operating System - All   My Question or Issue - Ok so I worked for Starbucks for 7 years and had free spotify because of the partner benefits. I jus...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

View all my public playlists

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil Device(P20 lite)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue I noticed that others users can't see all my public playlists. I already checked if I put those private, but it's not, so I'm having this issue in my account. ...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device (P20 lite) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  I noticed that others users can't see all my public playlists. I a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Display real name instead of username

PlanPremiumCountrySlovakiaDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe desktop version on mac has been displaying my username instead of real name. My account is linked to facebook and I would prefer to have it display my actual na...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Slovakia Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The desktop version on mac has been displaying my username instead of real name. My acco...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Social] friends activity

Why some of my friends real time activity doesn't show in my feed?I mean, they have some public playlist and I can see the overview of the latest artist they heard, but I can't see the "real time" on the box on the right. thanks and sorry for my bad ...

•     Why some of my friends real time activity doesn't show in my feed? I mean, they have some public playlist and I can see the overview of the latest artist they heard, but I can't s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change country on profile

Hello!I created a Free facebook-linked Spotify account years ago while in Belgium (home country). I moved to the US in September and had no issue changing the country on my profile. I moved back to Belgium in late December. I completely forgot about ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I created a Free facebook-linked Spotify account years ago while in Belgium (home country). I moved to the US in September and had no issue changing the country on my profile. I moved back to...
  • claireizziek
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes