Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Delete hacked play history

Account was hacked and used by someone else. Now successfully recovered and protected, however, their music still remains in my play history for suggestions. How do I get rid of this? PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemAndroid

• Account was hacked and used by someone else. Now successfully recovered and protected, however, their music still remains in my play history for suggestions. How do I get rid of this?   Plan ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login problems with new family member

PlanPremium - familyCountry UKDeviceDell G5 laptop and Hudl Android TabletOperating SystemWindows 10 and Android V6 My Question or Issue I try to link my daughters account with your facebook account for the 1st time. I get the following message on Wi...

•   Plan Premium - family Country  UK Device Dell G5 laptop and Hudl Android Tablet Operating System Windows 10 and Android V6   My Question or Issue   I try to link my ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

I registed " 3 months of premium for 0,99$ ( 5.900d in Viet Nam). My credit card was charged. But when i checked, my account was still free. Then i tried to buy premium again. Although my money was taken twice, no receipts no premium. Sorry for my ba...

• I registed " 3 months of premium for 0,99$ ( 5.900d in Viet Nam). My credit card was charged. But when i checked, my account was still free. Then i tried to buy premium again. Although my money was t...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't log into old account to cancel

plan permium so over time i have deleted my facebook account that i used to start my spotify and i no longer have access to my student email address that was used as well. i am unable to log into my account and change any of my information or cancel ...

• plan permium   so over time i have deleted my facebook account that i used to start my spotify and i no longer have access to my student email address that was used as well. i am unable to log...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m unsure how to fix this issue ?

I’m ive Had a spotify account premium for years now and my brother used the same Mac book for his free account, it seems that my premium is linked to him as when he logs on and I’m on I play a track and it plays on his and over rides what he is liste...

• I’m ive Had a spotify account premium for years now and my brother used the same Mac book for his free account, it seems that my premium is linked to him as when he logs on and I’m on I play a track ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login

PlanFreeCountry BulgariaDeviceiphone 6s galaxy tab sony bravia My Question or IssueI cant loggin in my account denso1989email *snip*when i try to reset the passwordim not receiveing email from spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Bulgaria Device iphone 6s galaxy tab sony bravia     My Question or Issue I cant loggin in my account denso1989 email *snip* when i try to reset the passw...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

A couple of things not working

PlanFreeCountry PortugalDevice(Desktop)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueQUESTION 1 - I have installed a week ago and loaded music and added some more. I imported music from other platforms and have over 2000 songs on spotify. The sect...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Portugal Device (Desktop) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue QUESTION 1 -  I  have installed a week ago and loaded music and added s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music and playlists gone after password reset

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 6s Plus and Asus laptopOperating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueWhen I went to use the app recently I found I had been logged out and had to log back in. I couldn't remember my password, so reset it an...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 6s Plus and Asus laptop Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue When I went to use the app recently I found I had been logged...
  • 1TimmyMay
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated facebook

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 6Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI am seething. I've had student premium for like two years now. I just deleted my facebook and as a result my spotify is gone. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I am seething. I've had student premium fo...
  • allysonswim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

account won't open

PlanPremiumCountryUK Device PC My Question or Issue I can log in to my account and use Spotify, but I cannot open 'Account' from the sub-menu that is next to my username

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK   Device   PC   My Question or Issue  I can log in to my account and use Spotify, but I cannot open 'Account' from the sub-menu that is n...
  • bluemooner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

H

Don't know what the devs are working on, but your UI is still a broken mess, some 3-4 years later. Go to any playlist, scroll down to recommended songs and spam the update button 3 times in a row, then quickly click on a song in the list and you'll f...

• Casual Listener
  • Don't know what the devs are working on, but your UI is still a broken mess, some 3-4 years later.   Go to any playlist, scroll down to recommended songs and spam the update button 3 times in ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-created Account, Selected Username, was still assigned random characters

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10, Edge browser. My Question or IssueHi - I created an account so I could sign up for a family plan for my family. Since I left the "What should we call you?" field blank, it assign...

• Plan Family Premium Country USA Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10, Edge browser.   My Question or Issue Hi - I created an account so I could sign up for a family plan for m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family invitation doesn't work

PlanPremiumCountry PLDevice(iPhone, PS4) My Question or Issue HiI am sending an invitation to a family member.Mail "You have an invitation to a Premium Plan for the family!" comes to the mailbox. Until then, everything is working properly.After click...

• Plan Premium Country  PL Device (iPhone, PS4)     My Question or Issue  Hi I am sending an invitation to a family member. Mail "You have an invitation to a Premium Plan...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble connecting account via Facebook

My spotify account is linked to my Facebook, which uses an old email that I just updated since I no longer use the other one. I am currently waiting for my spotify account to update with the new password. I now am having trouble connecting my spotofy...

•     My spotify account is linked to my Facebook, which uses an old email that I just updated since I no longer use the other one. I am currently waiting for my spotify account to update w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change email, setup with facebook

Changed Facebook password years ago and spotify hasnt updated. have no way of loging into my samsung tv. why isnt there an option for using facebook credentials in the tv app?? it was a massive mistake setting my account up that way appearently. mayb...

• Casual Listener
  •   Changed Facebook password years ago and spotify hasnt updated.  have no way of loging into my samsung tv.  why isnt there an option for using facebook credentials in the tv app??&nb...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code: 3

PlanFreeCountry ItalyDevice Macbook AirOperating SystemiOS 10, My Question or IssueWhy suddenly my other account (giuliatroia20002) have disconnected all my devices and I can not log in, saying that username and password are wrong.

• Plan Free Country  Italy Device  Macbook Air Operating System iOS 10,   My Question or Issue Why suddenly my other account (giuliatroia20002) have disconnected all my devices...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi Biblioteca de spotify se encuentra llena

Recientemente, he recibido una notificacion en la parte superior de spotify para windows que me dice qque mi coleccion se encuentra llena, lo cual me disgusta demasiado. Soy un usuario de Premium que le encanta coleccionar todo tipo de musica, tanto ...

• Recientemente, he recibido una notificacion en la parte superior de spotify para windows que me dice qque mi coleccion se encuentra llena, lo cual me disgusta demasiado.   Soy un usuario de Pr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why Is Spotify Stats Not Adding The Correct Number Of Minutes?

I recently found out how to check my spotify stats and it had told me that I had listened to about 1,350 minutes of music since the 15th of December, (It is now the 27th) Since checking my stats I've listened to about 7-8 1+ hour long albums front to...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently found out how to check my spotify stats and it had told me that I had listened to about 1,350 minutes of music since the 15th of December, (It is now the 27th) Since checking my stats I've...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't register, email already in use

Hi All,I invited my wife to my Spotify Family subscription, but she can't register because it says "We're sorry, that email is taken.". When she try to reset the password it says "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, I invited my wife to my Spotify Family subscription, but she can't register because it says "We're sorry, that email is taken.". When she try to reset the password it says "The username...
  • bigpetify
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with gift card and identity

Hello, I have a problem with a gift card that I bought for my boyfriend, with my account but by giving his mail, he received the mail to activate it but when he does, the account is in my name, the informations are mine, the mail is mine and that's a...

• Hello, I have a problem with a gift card that I bought for my boyfriend,  with my account but by giving his mail, he received the mail to activate it but when he does, the account is in my name,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes