Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Artist

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry NetherlandsDevice(iPhone6, Samsung Galaxy 9, acer aspire)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country  Netherlands Device (iPhone6, Samsung Gal...
  • om142747
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacker problem

Hi my account got hacked but not this one it has an other email and it is *snip* but this is not my account so can you delete or it would be better to reset that account to a nother and then you can give me that same one but with a diferent email and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my account got hacked but not this one it has an other email and it is *snip* but this is not my account so can you delete or it would be better to reset that account to a nother and then you can ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving an email for 'Setting device password'

PlanFamily PremiumCountry BulgariaDevicePC, Note9Operating SystemWidnows 10, Android 8 My Question or Issue Hello,I have a problem receiving emails from the system for 'setting the device password'. My account is created via Facebook and I have acces...

• Plan Family Premium Country  Bulgaria Device PC, Note9 Operating System Widnows 10, Android 8   My Question or Issue   Hello, I have a problem receiving emails from the sys...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing country and upgrading to Premium

PlanFree, but I want to upgrade to PremiumCountryCurrently in Australia Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue My account is registered in Vietnam, but I am now in Australia. I have followed the instructions here, but Australia does not show...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free, but I want to upgrade to Premium Country Currently in Australia   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   My account is registered in Vietnam,...
  • BriTay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Cant loggin

I cant login in my spotify profile username denso1989I cant remember my email adress to reset my password

• Casual Listener
  •   I cant login in my spotify profile  username denso1989 I cant remember my email adress to reset my password
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Alexa devices, one amazon account, Spotify family???

So we have, A’s I’d expect most have, more than one Echo device in the house. They are all purchased on my amazon account and are registered to me.Considering moving to Spotify premium family account so that daughter and son can have own playlists, b...

• Casual Listener
  • So we have, A’s I’d expect most have, more than one Echo device in the house. They are all purchased on my amazon account and are registered to me. Considering moving to Spotify premium family accou...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown user continues to play music on my account

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or Issue Within the past half hour, an unknown user has accessed my account, likely on a device I forgot to log out of, and started to listen to music on it without my approval....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue  Within the past half hour, an unknown user has accessed my account, likely on a de...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Edit profile won’t allow me to choose my country

PlanFreeCountry JapanDeviceIphone 8S Hi, I moved to Japan a few months ago from Australia. Recently my premium ran out and I had the message about changing countries. When I went to edit profile the only country options it gave me was Australia and I...

12C17424-5A22-451B-8FCA-56AA16F8F959.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Japan Device Iphone 8S   Hi,  I moved to Japan a few months ago from Australia. Recently my premium ran out and I had the message about changing countries. W...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlist after upgrading to family.

Hi there, after upgrading from Premium to Family the playlist are gone. Can these be recovered

• Hi there, after upgrading from Premium to Family the playlist are gone. Can these be recovered
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! We want Spotify in India !

My Question or Issue There are a lot of craploads of music streaming apps in India but none of them expect saavn does anything good to the people (Yes, saavn does put some rare ads but they are interest-based ads and a paid version of the app can rem...

• Music Fan
  •    My Question or Issue  There are a lot of craploads of music streaming apps in India but none of them expect saavn does anything good to the people (Yes, saavn does put s...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country without loosing playlist

Hi, I want to change my country after an international move but according to Spotify guidelines, it says that I have to downgrade to Spotify Free and create a new Premium Account. From everything I read, when downgrading to a Spotify Free account, I ...

•   Hi,  I want to change my country after an international move but according to Spotify guidelines, it says that I have to downgrade to Spotify Free and create a new Premium Account. From...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Permanently Cancel my Free Account

Hi I have a free account, and I am unable to cancel it. I originally created it through Facebook, so after reading the help article on how to do this, I started to go through the process, when on step 4/5 it said I needed to respond to a "verificatio...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi I have a free account, and I am unable to cancel it. I originally created it through Facebook, so after reading the help article on how to do this, I started to go through the process, whe...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist views

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I make my playlist to where its not private but I dont think anyone can see them. How could is it only the people that follow me? How do I get ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I make my playlist to where its not private but I dont...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log into spotify

PlanpremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceAcer Aspire V 15Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Can't log into my spotify app not using facebook nor entering username and password. After a while a error code shows up saying something like serv...

• Plan premium Country The Netherlands Device Acer Aspire V 15 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Can't log into my spotify app not using facebook nor entering user...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username on APP and Account management doesn't match.

PlanFreeCountry USAOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issue My username should be neauxla. HOWEVER on the account management page it says something completely different. Please see attached.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  USA Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue  My username should be neauxla. HOWEVER on the account management page it says something completely different....
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unavailable tracks

So I've noticed, that some tracks from my library became unavailable. Almost all of the album of the band Sodom, for example, though I've listened to them a week ago for sure.I'm sure, that this issue comes from some local copyright stuff or smthng (...

• So I've noticed, that some tracks from my library became unavailable. Almost all of the album of the band Sodom, for example, though I've listened to them a week ago for sure. I'm sure, that this is...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I had premium on my iPhone 6s and today I got the iPhone 8 and when I downloaded Spotify I put my email and logged in but it was a free account. I don’t remember what email or password I used for my premium account, how can I log back into my old acc...

• I had premium on my iPhone 6s and today I got the iPhone 8 and when I downloaded Spotify I put my email and logged in but it was a free account. I don’t remember what email or password I used for my ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Gutschein einlösen bei aktivem Studentenrabatt

Liebe CommunityIch habe einen Spotify Premium Account mit aktivem Studentenrabatt, bezahle also nur 50% des monatlichen Preises. Nun habe ich auf Weihnachten einen Gutschein für drei Monate Spotify erhalten und diesen eingelöst. Der Wert wäre bei Stu...

• Liebe Community Ich habe einen Spotify Premium Account mit aktivem Studentenrabatt, bezahle also nur 50% des monatlichen Preises. Nun habe ich auf Weihnachten einen Gutschein für drei Monate Spotify...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist disappear

Mynplaylist are not on my account anymore ... someone know what happen ?

• Mynplaylist are not on my account anymore ... someone know what happen ?
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restore songs on a playlist

PlanPremiumCountry EnglandDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue My account got hacked and someone in spain was using it. They would make new playlists and save songs, all of these i would delete. They got annoyed and dec...

• Plan Premium Country  England Device Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  My account got hacked and someone in spain was using it. They would ma...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes