Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My Spotify Wrapped doesn't work

No matter what device or browser I use, my Wrapped just says Spotify doesn't have enough data to make one for me. However, that surely can't be the case, because the email with the link to go see it says I've listened to 4,000 songs this year. I've g...

• No matter what device or browser I use, my Wrapped just says Spotify doesn't have enough data to make one for me. However, that surely can't be the case, because the email with the link to go see it ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't add playlist to my artist account

Here's the process: Created a playlist on my user accountGone to my artist account ad clicked 'Add a playlist'Selected the playlist to addClicked 'Save'A green message showed up: "Success!" ... The playlist didn't get added. How to fix it? Thank you,...

• Casual Listener
  • Here's the process:   Created a playlist on my user account Gone to my artist account ad clicked 'Add a playlist' Selected the playlist to add Clicked 'Save' A green message showed up: "S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist Acoount with programmed release

Hi,i uploaded my first single to spotify via FreshTunes.com, now i'm trying to acces to claim the artist page, but it still doesn't appearing.Will it be accesible before the release?I programmed the release in 3 weeks, as i want to have the chance to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i uploaded my first single to spotify via FreshTunes.com, now i'm trying to acces to claim the artist page, but it still doesn't appearing. Will it be accesible before the release? I programme...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Songkick and Spotify Accounts Not Linking Up

My Songkick tourbox account for my band LestWeForget (Songkick URL: https://www.songkick.com/artists/9755224-lestweforget) is failing to link up with the band's Spotify profile (spotify:artist:6KPIJI6cEqz1R9vbicZRGk) despite the connection appearing ...

• My Songkick tourbox account for my band LestWeForget (Songkick URL: https://www.songkick.com/artists/9755224-lestweforget) is failing to link up with the band's Spotify profile (spotify:artist:6...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giving my Premium Spotify to different country

PlanPremium Country Philippines DeviceHuawei Operating System AndroidMy Question or Issue Is it ok to Give my Premium Spotify to different country?

• Plan Premium  Country  Philippines  Device Huawei  Operating System  Android My Question or Issue  Is it ok to Give my Premium Spotify to different country?&nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login

PlanFree DeviceSamsung Galaxy 5My Question or Issue2 days ago I was logged out of my Spotify account on my phone and laptop. I tried to log back in and it said that it was incorrect so I went to reset my password and checked my email to change it but...

• Plan Free   Device Samsung Galaxy 5 My Question or Issue 2 days ago I was logged out of my Spotify account on my phone and laptop. I tried to log back in and it said that it was incorrect ...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family member account hacked / password changed

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueA family member's Spotify account under my premium account was hacked and the email changed so they can't do anything except send a help request to Spotify. Under my main premium account page I can see the ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue A family member's Spotify account under my premium account was hacked and the email changed so they can't do anything except send a help req...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 101

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue So originally my desktop app was offline even though I was on it less than an hour before. I soon after fixed that issue but Spotify logged me out, when i tried logg...

• ...(Error Code: 101). I checked my firewall settings and not only was spotify allowed but it was checked on both private and public settings. I have no idea what's wrong and would appreciate help.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems in changing the country on the profile

Hello!I am Italian and few months ago I moved in Denmark. I knew I had to change country on the porfile settings, but a part from Italy I couldn't choose another one (even though I was already in Denmark).Now, my spotify is blocked because the countr...

• Hello! I am Italian and few months ago I moved in Denmark. I knew I had to change country on the porfile settings, but a part from Italy I couldn't choose another one (even though I was already in D...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I created my account without Facebook, but connected it for a short time. Can I get my username back

PlanFreeCountry GermanyDeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemMacOS Sierra 10.2.6 My Question or Issue I created my account without Facebook, so I always had a username. I linked my account with facebook once and disconnected my account from facebook a few...

• Plan Free Country  Germany Device Macbook Pro Operating System MacOS Sierra 10.2.6   My Question or Issue   I created my account without Facebook, so I always had a username...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change my email address when don't know own password (FB login)

Hello, I want to change my email address (my address has been deleted) but I am using fb login (and don't know my password) and when you want to change your email address you must verify your password, even though you are already logged in. I can't r...

• Hello,   I want to change my email address (my address has been deleted) but I am using fb login (and don't know my password) and when you want to change your email address you must verify you...
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to go online

I can browse olny with wi-fi connection and i can’t go online without wi-fi PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphone 7Operating SystemiOS 12My Question or Issue

• I can browse olny with wi-fi connection and i can’t go online without wi-fi   Plan Premium Country   Device Iphone 7 Operating System iOS 12 My Question or Issue  
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to find account creation date?

I’m just trying to find out when I created my Spotify account, I’m on iPhone if that helps

• Casual Listener
  • I’m just trying to find out when I created my Spotify account, I’m on iPhone if that helps
  • liamdough
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I changed my spotify username??

First of all I didn't mean to change it.. so it was an accident and would like my username back the way it was. Now let's go steps that I took. -I Crated a new account to see those spotify premium sales and named it different than my own (ofcourse), ...

• First of all I didn't mean to change it.. so it was an accident and would like my username back the way it was.    Now let's go steps that I took.  -I Crated a new account to see th...
  • cutz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't get into my account

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand DeviceSamsung Galaxy a8Operating System My Question or Issueok so basically I have a premium account and I accidentally logged out and now I can't get back in because I don't remember my password and apparently my accoun...

• Plan Premium Country New Zealand   Device Samsung Galaxy a8 Operating System   My Question or Issue ok so basically I have a premium account and I accidentally logged out and now ...
  • cutz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account login

PlanFreeCountrySouth Africa DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue When I try to change my country settings, South africa doesn't show up in the drop bar that allows you to choose your country.. am unable to access my mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country South Africa  Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  When I try to change my country settings, South africa doesn't show ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Unwanted songs not on my playlist playing

PlanPremiumCountry UKDevice(iPhone 7, Desktop (Windows)Operating System(iOS 12, Windows 10,) My Question or IssueWhen I am choosing a playlist, it keeps jumping to a different song that I haven't heard of and isn't on any of my playlists. I have trie...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device (iPhone 7, Desktop (Windows) Operating System (iOS 12, Windows 10,)   My Question or Issue When I am choosing a playlist, it keeps jumping to a dif...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my username

PlanPremiumCountry USA My Question or IssueI own a business, and the Spotify account is on public, but when you search the username, nothing comes up. I tried connecting it to Facebook, but I still can't find my username when searching through someon...

• Plan Premium Country  USA   My Question or Issue I own a business, and the Spotify account is on public, but when you search the username, nothing comes up. I tried connecting i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username

Hi, I created a Spotify but my username contains a lot of numbers and letters. I'm using Premium. My phone is Galaxy A5 and my operating system is android oreo.Operating SystemCan you help me with the changing my username?

• Hi, I created a Spotify but my username contains a lot of numbers and letters. I'm using Premium.  My phone is Galaxy A5 and my operating system is android oreo. Operating System Ca...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family member and student discount question

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceiPhone 8+Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue One of my family members signed up for the student discount in my name - how do I make sure that I alone will be able to get the student discount? When I go to set it u...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country  USA Device iPhone 8+ Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  One of my family members signed up for the student discount in my name - h...
  • egvickers
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes