Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! How do I close my Spotify account?

I want to close one of my Spotify accounts, and link my second Spotify account to Facebook. How do I do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to close one of my Spotify accounts, and link my second Spotify account to Facebook.   How do I do this?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Bug] 2 Pixel Gap Between Taskbar and Window on Startup

Yes, I know this is in the wrong place. Can't find a delete post button... Please tell one of the web devs about how the ALL FORUM TOPICS link in the top right doesn't really go to where most people would expect. PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktop PC...

2018-07-08_18-29-50.png
  • Visitor
  • Yes, I know this is in the wrong place. Can't find a delete post button... Please tell one of the web devs about how the ALL FORUM TOPICS  link in the top right doesn't really go to where most p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't connect Spotify to Facebook anymore?

I recently disconnected my facebook from my spotify to connect it to another account. I disconnected it by "removing" the app from my facebook's "Apps settings" page. Now I can't connect it again because whenever I press the "Connect to Facebook" but...

dfjXPv4 Spor4Jk
  • I recently disconnected my facebook from my spotify to connect it to another account. I disconnected it by "removing" the app from my facebook's "Apps settings" page. Now I can't connect it again bec...
  • MaxYourSandals
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Local songs create an error when attempted to be played

I am using a free Spotify account and have imported some local songs onto Spotify, when I try to play them it creates an error which reads "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I am using Windows 10 on...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using a free Spotify account and have imported some local songs onto Spotify, when I try to play them it creates an error which reads "This song is not available. If you have the file on yo...
  • MichaelVLR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to facebook button not working

Whenever I click on connect to facebook on the desktop program, it just goes darker and doesn't do anything. I tried logging back in and out and reinstalling spotify and nothing is working. Please help me. I am on Windows 10 with the newest version o...

• Whenever I click on connect to facebook on the desktop program, it just goes darker and doesn't do anything. I tried logging back in and out and reinstalling spotify and nothing is working. Please he...
  • SonnyAzIgazi
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot access old account, but it's still open

I have a free account on Spotify called @carliebim that I've had for the last four years or so. I made it while I was living in Brazil, however I've now moved back home this year. It has all of my saved music and playlists from that time. I created i...

• Visitor
  • I have a free account on Spotify called @carliebim that I've had for the last four years or so. I made it while I was living in Brazil, however I've now moved back home this year. It has all of my sa...
  • huttonas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problemas com a compra na versão premium

Olá eu estou enfrentando problemas em comprar a minha versao premium.Realizei o procedimento da compra com cartão 2 vezes e foram debitados os valores das duas vezes, porem a conta não foi ativada para a versão premium. Apareceu a seguinte mensagem:P...

• Olá eu estou enfrentando problemas em comprar a minha versao premium. Realizei o procedimento da compra com cartão 2 vezes e foram debitados os valores das duas vezes, porem a conta não foi ativada ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account name changed when friend logged in to his account

My mate came over and wanted his playlist and no ads (i have free accout he has paid), the next day i see his account name is a 20 letter/number random combination and my account now has his name. I have been online to the online profile and it has m...

• My mate came over and wanted his playlist and no ads (i have free accout he has paid), the next day i see his account name is a 20 letter/number random combination and my account now has his name. &n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't unlike songs?

Hello, I have just subscribed to spotify today. I came from pandora and think it is much better than pandora. But I might just go back to pandora for this reason. I accidentally liked a song in my radio, and I cannot unlike it! I looked into other fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have just subscribed to spotify today. I came from pandora and think it is much better than pandora. But I might just go back to pandora for this reason. I accidentally liked a song in my ra...
  • colloquist
  • 50 replies
  • 40 likes
  • Account
  • 50 replies
  • 40 likes

Solved!! Can't log into my account

Hi!I'm having trouble logging in to my account. I had to create this account just to get in touch with support. The error I'm getting is "The username or password is incorrect. (Error code: 3)" The account is probably close to 10 years old and I don'...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I'm having trouble logging in to my account. I had to create this account just to get in touch with support.   The error I'm getting is "The username or password is incorrect. (Error code...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login via facbook anymore.

Okey so my spotify just randomly logged out from my pc. Which was abit weird but didnt think any of it, until I tried login back in. I have always logged into via facebook. Since I havent made any account (I made this one just to write this question)...

•   Okey so my spotify just randomly logged out from my pc. Which was abit weird but didnt think any of it, until I tried login back in. I have always logged into via facebook. Since I havent mad...
  • angelamcn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't listen to a specific artist on any platform

PlanPremiumCountry PortugalDevice(iPhone X, Macbook Pro 2013, webplayer)Operating System(iOS 11.4, macOs High Sierra, GoogleChrome) My Question or IssueI've been a Premium member for years now with little to no issue. Recently I've noticed that I am ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  Portugal Device (iPhone X, Macbook Pro 2013, webplayer) Operating System (iOS 11.4, macOs High Sierra, GoogleChrome)   My Question or Issue I've been a Premi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ARTIST PROFILE: Unable to add playlist to profile

Hello, I just started an artist profile for my music, and I'm trying to add a playlist of mine to the artist profile through the iphone app, but when I try to confirm the playlist, it says "Playlists not updated," and that the playlist I tried to upl...

•   Hello,   I just started an artist profile for my music, and I'm trying to add a playlist of mine to the artist profile through the iphone app, but when I try to confirm the playlist, i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play spotify in my car

PlanPremiumCountryCosta RicaDevice(iPhone)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue hisince last week my spotify doesn't work on my car very disappointed.. It works with a cable (Ipod option and hasn't bluetooth).Th...

•   Plan Premium Country Costa Rica Device (iPhone) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   hi since last week my spotify does...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Username isnt showing up right

I entered in my account username when creating my account, but whenever im either in the app or on the website on my computer, my username shows up as random letters and numbers. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Visitor
  • I entered in my account username when creating my account, but whenever im either in the app or on the website on my computer, my username shows up as random letters and numbers. Does anyone know how...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Hacked?

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceIPhone 6sOperating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue This week I was listening to songs from my playlists then randomly changes to songs from one to two particular artists I never even heard of. The Spotify app...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device IPhone 6s Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  This week I was listening to songs from my playlists then randomly chan...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs That Disappear

PlanFreeCountry BrazilDeviceGalaxy S6, PCOperating SystemAndroid Nougat, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSo, the problem is, sometimes I find some songs that I've already saved on "My Songs" (that now turned into "Favorite Songs") unsaved without a re...

• Plan Free Country  Brazil Device Galaxy S6, PC Operating System Android Nougat, Windows 10   My Question or Issue So, the problem is, sometimes I find some songs that I've already...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lier mon compte Spotify à Facebook

Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à lier mon compte Yahoo à Facebook. En effet, lorque je clique sur "Connexion à Facebook" sur mon appli sur le PC, rien ne se passe. Idem, sur mon smartphone, rien ne se passe non plus losque je rentre mes identifiants Facebo...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour,   Je n'arrive pas à lier mon compte Yahoo à Facebook. En effet, lorque je clique sur "Connexion à Facebook" sur mon appli sur le PC, rien ne se passe. Idem, sur mon smartphone, rien n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Erneute Anmeldung in Spotify Familie nicht möglich

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceOnePlus 5TOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueAlso, das Problem ist folgendes: gestern habe ich die Nachricht erhalten, dass ich aus der Spotify Familie entfernt wurde, da es nic...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device OnePlus 5T Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Also, das Problem ist folgendes: gestern habe ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Heard Artist

I don't know what happened to Spotify recently but Spotify is drunk. I checked my account and there is no recently listened artist. I checked the setting and it seemed that I had turn the artist section on but til' now there is no recently heard arti...

• Roadie
  • I don't know what happened to Spotify recently but Spotify is drunk. I checked my account and there is no recently listened artist. I checked the setting and it seemed that I had turn the artist sect...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes