Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Will saved songs, and my subscription transfer to a new account?

If I make a new account is there a way I can transfer all of my saved songs, playlists, followers, people I am following? I just need a new username but inorder to do that I need a new account

• Casual Listener
  • If I make a new account is there a way I can transfer all of my saved songs, playlists, followers, people I am following? I just need a new username but inorder to do that I need a new account  
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play music on AUX and Bluetooth speaker at the same time!

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue So my question is -I have a Logitech X-230 which needs a AUX input, if i put that in, will i be able to listen to the same song on the Logitech speaker, and on my ...

• Plan Premium Country Denmark Device iPhone 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  So my question is - I have a Logitech X-230 which needs a AUX input, if i put tha...
  • LaloPech
  • Songwriter
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Customer service Sweden?

1. Is there anywhere where I can claim compensation? I am deeply disappointed in the lack on proper customer service, even the chat option...2. I purchased the premium a week ago, reinstalled the app and the premium is gone, at least a few days. The ...

• 1. Is there anywhere where I can claim compensation? I am deeply disappointed in the lack on proper customer service, even the chat option... 2. I purchased the premium a week ago, reinstalled the a...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Como muda o CEP?

Eu n acho a opção de mudar o CEP

• Eu n acho a opção de mudar o CEP
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Favourite artists and songs disappeared after upgrading to premium

Hi, I was using Spotify free for some time and tagged some artits and songs as favourites. once I upgrade to premium I lost all of them.Can my favourite artists and songs be restored? Thanks!

• Hi,   I was using Spotify free for some time and tagged some artits and songs as favourites. once I upgrade to premium I lost all of them. Can my favourite artists and songs be restored? &nb...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify account disabled and getting no help

Hi there, I'm on a fake account because I can't log in to my actual premium Spotify account. I need some help as I can't seem to contact ANYONE about this as no one is replying to my emails and all my browsers say "Too many redirects" everytime I cli...

•     Hi there,   I'm on a fake account because I can't log in to my actual premium Spotify account.    I need some help as I can't seem to contact ANYONE about this as n...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account got deleted for no reason

Hi. For some reason Spotify thinks I'm abroad and now tells me i cannot log in because my account has been used over 14 days. I need my old songs and playlists back. PLEASE HELP!!!

• Hi. For some reason Spotify thinks I'm abroad and now tells me i cannot log in because my account has been used over 14 days. I need my old songs and playlists back. PLEASE HELP!!!
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country because of the e-mail (?)

PlanFreeCountryRussia (VPN Netherlands)DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 7My Question or Issue I'm using VPN to have a Netherlands IP-address since Spotify is not available in Russia. When I created the account I had the UK IP-address. Later I got an e...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Russia (VPN Netherlands) Device PC Operating System Windows 7 My Question or Issue   I'm using VPN to have a Netherlands IP-address since Spotify is not available in ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify account does not link with Facebook

Hello, For a while now I'm trying to connect my Spotify account to Facebook but I cannot manage. In the Spotify app on Windows (from the store) I go to settings and click the connect to Facebook and successfully login, however my username on Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   For a while now I'm trying to connect my Spotify account to Facebook but I cannot manage. In the Spotify app on Windows (from the store) I go to settings and click the connect to Face...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Concert set range?

Ok, I'm not completly sure this is the right spot to post this, but i couldnt find anywhere else that I could post that would make more sense. So here's the issue, thanks to spotifys **bleep**ery i missed out on a concert from one of my favorite band...

• Ok, I'm not completly sure this is the right spot to post this, but i couldnt find anywhere else that I could post that would make more sense. So here's the issue, thanks to spotifys **bleep**ery i m...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Amazon Echo name incorrect in all Spotify devices set up using Spotify Connect

Up until this morning, when I wanted to use Spotify connect to play Spotify via my Amazon Echo, I would choose the device in the Spotify Connect menu called "Megmo's Echo." This is what the Echo device is called in the Alexa app under Settings.This m...

• Up until this morning, when I wanted to use Spotify connect to play Spotify via my Amazon Echo, I would choose the device in the Spotify Connect menu called "Megmo's Echo." This is what the Echo devi...
  • ethan222
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Trouble with logging in

I had to create a new account using a secondary email in order to post this. Something is wrong with my original account: *snip* When I tried logging in, it said the user does not have an active account. I tried resetting the password multiple times ...

• I had to create a new account using a secondary email in order to post this.   Something is wrong with my original account: *snip*   When I tried logging in, it said the user does not h...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

could not log in to email

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10.) My Question or IssueMy spotify premium account is linked to facebook, however I could not log in to my facebook email because I forgot the password and I tried anything but I could not reco...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 10.)   My Question or Issue My spotify premium account is linked to facebook, however I could not log in to my facebook...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recovering an account

PlanPremium trialCountryCanada My Question or Issue I recently made an account, around the beginning of November, so I could listen to music without wifi. I wanted a free premium trial, so I put in all my information and I will be charged in early De...

•   Plan Premium trial Country Canada   My Question or Issue  I recently made an account, around the beginning of November, so I could listen to music without wifi. I wanted a fre...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account Shows that it is associated with fido,

My account was associated with Fido, But I have asked the fido to cancel that, but it still shows that my account is associated with fido. please help me with that

• My account was associated with Fido, But I have asked the fido to cancel that, but it still shows that my account is associated with fido. please help me with that
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Label Account

Hello, I want to create my Verified Label Account on Spotify, I am registered with an Account but the Username only has letters and numbers, How can I change my username into a real username? like CVPAgency? and how can I verify my label?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I want to create my Verified Label Account on Spotify, I am registered with an Account but the Username only has letters and numbers, How can I change my username into a real username? like CV...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to stop payment.

So I paid for spotify through another e-mail that I can't get into either the e-mail account for the spotify and I can't get into the spotify account. I am tired of paying for something that I can't even log into and use. What do I do in this situati...

• So I paid for spotify through another e-mail that I can't get into either the e-mail account for the spotify and I can't get into the spotify account. I am tired of paying for something that I can't ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged but no premium (tried the troubleshooting page but didnt work)

Plan Premium Country Vietnam Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi, I recently found out that I've been charged monthly by Spotify, but Im not getting premium, I've tried all on the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Vietnam Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hi,   I recent...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes