Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook connected to unknown person's facebook.

Hello, I recently glanced up and realized that my spotify account now has a profile picture and name I did not recognize. Upon further inspection, I realized it was linked to an unknown person's Facebook. I quicky pushed the disconnect from Facebook ...

• Hello, I recently glanced up and realized that my spotify account now has a profile picture and name I did not recognize. Upon further inspection, I realized it was linked to an unknown person's Face...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change my country

Hi there, I have followed the instructions about changing my country however when I click 'edit profile' the coutry box is greyed out and I can't click the drop down to change it - help please? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have followed the instructions about changing my country however when I click 'edit profile' the coutry box is greyed out and I can't click the drop down to change it - help plea...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly Playlist Error or Glitch?

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me.I know the My Discover Weekly playlists are usually changed each early Monday morning.However,for some weird reason my Discover Weekly playlist changed a few hours ago tonight (Saturday night),it just delet...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I was wondering if anyone could help me.I know the My Discover Weekly playlists are usually changed each early Monday morning.However,for some weird reason my Discover Weekly playlist ch...
  • deadlydarkside
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Have another account with Premiuim but forgot password and email

Seems like a bit of a weird thing to happen, but mom has an account with Premium, but she logged out of it by accident. We can’t remember the password and for some reason, none of the emails we have work. Is there someone or some way to change the pa...

• Seems like a bit of a weird thing to happen, but mom has an account with Premium, but she logged out of it by accident. We can’t remember the password and for some reason, none of the emails we have ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution when i register to spotify my email was already in use

Today, I register to spotify for the very first time and my email was already in use. I ask for a chance in my password a then I enter to the profile in where I found that my user name is and that he is from Argentina and also his birthday.... How c...

• Today, I register to spotify for the very first time and my email was already in use. I ask for a chance in my password a then I enter to the profile in where I found that my user name is <mo...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice for several months

I am being billed twice every month and I don't know why. I'm only using one handphone and one account. Please help!!!!

• I am being billed twice every month and I don't know why. I'm only using one handphone and one account. Please help!!!! 😡
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discord Spotify Connection no longer works

I've had my spotify connected to discord ever since I discovered I was able to do it, but now all of a sudden it is no longer displaying what I'm listening to in my status. It used to work but now it doesn't. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting...

• Regular
  • I've had my spotify connected to discord ever since I discovered I was able to do it, but now all of a sudden it is no longer displaying what I'm listening to in my status. It used to work but now it...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I change my country to USA

Hi Spotify, i temporarily moved to Singapore and created my Spotify account there and also used the gift card back. Now that I am back in USA, I can't change back my country in my settings. Please help

• Hi Spotify, i temporarily moved to Singapore and created my Spotify account there and also used the gift card back. Now that I am back in USA, I can't change back my country in my settings. Please he...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registered with Fb, wrong email

Dears, I'm using Spotify premium since some months and I'd love to use it also on my kodi media box. Problem is, accessing to my profile I've seen that the email Spotify took from Fb is an old one, that does not correspond to the current one. Tried t...

• Not applicable
  • Dears, I'm using Spotify premium since some months and I'd love to use it also on my kodi media box. Problem is, accessing to my profile I've seen that the email Spotify took from Fb is an old one, t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobro doble de spotify premium

¿donde puedo pedir el reembolso o que me expliquen el motivo? Me cobraron 2 cuentas premium familiares en días diferentes y solo lo usamos mi esposa y yo.

• Casual Listener
  • ¿donde puedo pedir el reembolso o que me expliquen el motivo? Me cobraron 2 cuentas premium familiares en días diferentes y solo lo usamos mi esposa y yo. 
  • Ricardo3026
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution PC App - Can I NOT download my saved songs?

Since the web player has been virtually destroyed by Spotify, I may be forced to download the Spotify application to use on my laptop. If I do, am I forced to download all my saved tracks to my hardrive? I want the saved tracks download for my iPhone...

• Regular
  • Since the web player has been virtually destroyed by Spotify, I may be forced to download the Spotify application to use on my laptop.  If I do, am I forced to download all my saved tracks to my...
  • valo_Soul
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Android

Hola, cada vez que entro a Spotify desde mi celular me aparece un anuncio que dice que tengo que pagar para conservar mi música cuando ya está pago

• Hola, cada vez que entro a Spotify desde mi celular me aparece un anuncio que dice que tengo que pagar para conservar mi música cuando ya está pago
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sign in

I get a response about only using Spotify abroad for 14 days. I’m not abroad. I’m home. What do I do now? The website doesn’t help

• I get a response about only using Spotify abroad for 14 days. I’m not abroad. I’m home. What do I do now? The website doesn’t help
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAY LISTS FANTASMAS

Em meu spotify aparecem playlists que eu nunca toquei.Recentementemente recebi um email sobre uma atualização de um assinante que nunca vi.Como faço para regularizar isso.

• Em meu spotify aparecem playlists que eu nunca toquei. Recentementemente recebi um email sobre uma atualização de um assinante que nunca vi. Como faço para regularizar isso.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add my wife as user

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this but I thought I'd ask it just incase I truly wasn't aware. I recently just signed up for a Spotify account & connected to our Google Home. Now when my wife is using Google Home to play music it's usin...

• I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this but I thought I'd ask it just incase I truly wasn't aware.  I recently just signed up for a Spotify account & connected to our Google Home.&...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No inicia Spotify a PS4

Cuando intento vincular la cuenta de Spotify a ps4 y inicio sesión me sale este mensaje pero no funciona

• Casual Listener
  • Cuando intento vincular la cuenta de Spotify a ps4 y inicio sesión me sale este mensaje pero no funciona 
  • Thefrankbg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spodify/Hulu

How do I combine my accounts 

• Casual Listener
  • How do I combine my accounts 
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in on another device

When I log in on my phone, my account shows premium, which is what I have. However, when I log in on my tablet, it shows a FREE account, not premium. Anybody got feedback ?

• Not applicable
  • When I log in on my phone, my account shows premium, which is what I have. However, when I log in on my tablet, it shows a FREE account, not premium. Anybody got feedback ?
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Probleme mit Playlists und Accountname

Schönen guten Tag Spotify-Community, vorweg, ich bin momentan maximal angepisst wegen der Support-Ideologie von Spotify; alleine die verbrannten Kalorien, bis ich in der Lage war, ein eigenes Topic zu erstellen, wären ein Snickers wert. Angefangen ha...

• Not applicable
  • Schönen guten Tag Spotify-Community,   vorweg, ich bin momentan maximal angepisst wegen der Support-Ideologie von Spotify; alleine die verbrannten Kalorien, bis ich in der Lage war, ein eigene...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone Else Using My Account

Hi, I recently browsed through my recently played list and noticed someone else is using my account obviously screwing up my preferences. My account is linked to my FB page so I logged out of all devices and I changed all the passwords. It doesnt see...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently browsed through my recently played list and noticed someone else is using my account obviously screwing up my preferences.   My account is linked to my FB page so I log...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes