Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

wont let me log in

I have been paying for Spotify for over a year now I used to use it everyday until I switched to a new phone then it stopped letting me log in, after entering the password it literally logs me in for a second and a half then takes me back to the logi...

• I have been paying for Spotify for over a year now I used to use it everyday until I switched to a new phone then it stopped letting me log in, after entering the password it literally logs me in for...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist won't open

I made a playlist back in December with all my favorite songs, and the other day I saw it disappeared from my public playlists even though it was public. I could find it with my secret playlists and still listen to it though. Today, it was still miss...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a playlist back in December with all my favorite songs, and the other day I saw it disappeared from my public playlists  even though it was public. I could find it with my secret playlist...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant remember spotify username and password

I want to cancel the direct debit and make a new accisn't. How can I do this??

• I want to cancel the direct debit and make a new accisn't.  How can I do this??
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hello to everyone who read this i hope you understand. Here is my problem : I change my device then I logged in to the device ( samsung a8+ ) then my music that I downloaded it's should be re-download . That's okay. But... when I start to play a song...

• Hello to everyone who read this i hope you understand. Here is my problem : I change my device then I logged in to the device ( samsung a8+ ) then my music that I downloaded it's should be re-downloa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can not stop paying for my friends account how can i? please help

Hello, During the christmas discount i've bought a premium account for a friend. But now i want to stop paying for his account but my bank said it should be done by the Spotify company. I can not communicate with the friend but the payment automatica...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   During the christmas discount i've bought a premium account for a friend. But now i want to stop paying for his account but my bank said it should be done by the Spotify company. I ca...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant connect my facebook account to my spotify acount.

Hello. I am trying to connect my facebook account into my spotify account, but i cant. I use desktop app, and, when i click in the "Connect to facebook" button, it doesnt work. I thought nothing happened, but it opens a window, to put my facebook's c...

• Hello.   I am trying to connect my facebook account into my spotify account, but i cant. I use desktop app, and, when i click in the "Connect to facebook" button, it doesnt work. I thought not...
  • svdbeken
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

created my account while traveling Canada now can't convince Spotify I live in US

I am a new user to Spotify and I am currently visiting family in Canada. My Stepsister has finally talked me into signing up for Spotify, so I did. However I am from the US and not Canada but I was never given the option to choose where I am from nor...

• I am a new user to Spotify and I am currently visiting family in Canada. My Stepsister has finally talked me into signing up for Spotify, so I did. However I am from the US and not Canada but I was n...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to tell if my account was created with Facebook?

I want to delete my facebook but I can't remember if I created my spotify with my fb account. How do I tell if its safe to delete my fb without deleting my spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to delete my facebook but I can't remember if I created my spotify with my fb account. How do I tell if its safe to delete my fb without deleting my spotify?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se me cierra la sesión

Buenas, cuando salgo de la app o apago el móvil la sesión se me cierra y se me borran todas las canciones descargadas... ¿Cómo lo soluciono?

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas, cuando salgo de la app o apago el móvil la sesión se me cierra y se me borran todas las canciones descargadas... ¿Cómo lo soluciono?
  • Ahsp03
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! have messed up trying to create family account.

we now have two family accounts, paid for twice on paypal and possibly renewed a premium account. I am totally lost as how to unravel this. Seem to have spent 40€ tonight instead of 15€ its a nightmare. who do I ask for help?

• Casual Listener
  • we now have two family accounts, paid for twice on paypal and possibly renewed a premium account. I am totally lost as how to unravel this.  Seem to have spent 40€ tonight instead of 15€ its a n...
  • Niceperson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has been hijacked

Help! My premium account has been hijacked. Over the course of two days I had to constantly log in, which I thought was just a glitch, but then I could no longer log in and had to reset my password. I am now back in, but all my playlists and songs ha...

• Help! My premium account has been hijacked. Over the course of two days I had to constantly log in, which I thought was just a glitch, but then I could no longer log in and had to reset my password. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked

Hi guys,Firstly, I have a spotify account that is linked to my facebook, which means there is no way I can log into my spotify without facebook authorization.Second of all, I have a family plan which I am the owner of.Today one of my family members t...

• Hi guys, Firstly, I have a spotify account that is linked to my facebook, which means there is no way I can log into my spotify without facebook authorization. Second of all, I have a family plan w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

playlists are lost

Hello, two / three days ago i lost all my playlists - all my offline music !!!i see what i have heared the last days, but that all.Is there a problem on spotify side? thanks for helpMichael

• Hello,   two / three days ago i lost all my playlists - all my offline music !!! i see what i have heared the last days, but that all. Is there a problem on spotify side?   thanks for...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log

When i press the log in button nothing happends, it turns into "logging in" and then back to "login" and it happend repeatadly.Thank u so much

• Not applicable
  • When i press the log in button nothing happends, it turns into "logging in" and then back to "login" and it happend repeatadly. Thank u so much
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account login

My girlfriend logged onto my Facebook account and used my spotify for a few days. She now has her own Spotify account and logged out of mine and tried logging into hers. It keeps logging back into mine. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • My girlfriend logged onto my Facebook account and used my spotify for a few days. She now has her own Spotify account and logged out of mine and tried logging into hers. It keeps logging back into mi...
  • soundster
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country in Edit Profile

I'm trying to change the Country I'm in under my profile page. But I can't click on the box to select a different country. I'm Australian but living in Iceland this year. I need to change my country so I can pay with an Icelandic credit card.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to change the Country I'm in under my profile page. But I can't click on the box to select a different country. I'm Australian but living in Iceland this year. I need to change my country ...
  • timdarbyshire
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Email Address not updating even after changing it on facebook

Hi, i got my Spotify account connected with my facebook. I totally forgot my Email password and could not recover it anymore as my Registered phone numbers and back up there were loss. So i need to change my email address on my spotify account so tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i got my Spotify account connected with my facebook. I totally forgot my Email password and could not recover it anymore as my Registered phone numbers and back up there were loss. So i need to c...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

Hi I tried to add the student discount while updating my new payment method to my Premium account and wasn't able because my account is Mexican and I am studying in the US. So when I had to proof my education I cound't. Then when trying to pay the no...

• Hi I tried to add the student discount while updating my new payment method to my Premium account and wasn't able because my account is Mexican and I am studying in the US. So when I had to proof my ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account switched off!! Cant log back in! Please HELP!

Best spotify community. I've got a problem with logging in on my spotify account. Few months ago i reclaimed some money from my phonebill that was automaticly drawn from my account. first i though i clicked the phone bill, but is was the spotify bill...

• Best spotify community. I've got a problem with logging in on my spotify account. Few months ago i reclaimed some money from my phonebill that was automaticly drawn from my account. first i though i ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution presale code to Toad the Wet Sprocket

Does anyone have the presale code to Toad the Wet Sprocket for Boston? I didn’t get the email...

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone have the presale code to Toad the Wet Sprocket for Boston? I didn’t get the email...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes