Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems downloading

Hi can anyone help over this last month I keep having to re-download my music the play list is there but it won't stay downloaded wondering if anyone else is having this problem and how to resolve it tried to email Spotify but told the email don't ex...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi can anyone help over this last month I keep having to re-download my music the play list is there but it won't stay downloaded wondering if anyone else is having this problem and how to resolve it...
  • Whitefang2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer premium to another account

I have two Spotify accounts and recently when I got premium I accidentally applied it to the account with very little content on it. Is there a way to transfer my premium to the account I use every day so I can re download all my music?

• Not applicable
  • I have two Spotify accounts and recently when I got premium I accidentally applied it to the account with very little content on it. Is there a way to transfer my premium to the account I use every d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Was passiert mit Premium-Account wenn Handy-Mobilvertrag ausläuft

Servus zusammen, ich habe meinen D1-Mobilvertrag gekündigt. An diesen Vertrag war ein Spotify-Premium-Account gekoppelt bzw. den gab es gratis dazu. Nun meine Frage: Was passiert mit meinem Premium-Account? Gehe ich richtig der Annahme, dass sich die...

• Servus zusammen,   ich habe meinen D1-Mobilvertrag gekündigt. An diesen Vertrag war ein Spotify-Premium-Account gekoppelt bzw. den gab es gratis dazu. Nun meine Frage: Was passiert mit meinem ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to connect my new Spotify account to Facebook

Hi! I have a Spotify account signed up using my facebook account. Now, I want this account to be removed so that I can connect my new Spotify account to facebook and will have a choice to log out anywhere. Please help me with this before I renew my p...

• Not applicable
  • Hi! I have a Spotify account signed up using my facebook account. Now, I want this account to be removed so that I can connect my new Spotify account to facebook and will have a choice to log out any...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo iniciar sesión me dice que está modo offline

Buenos días, al momento de querer iniciar sesión me dice que esa en modo offline y no que me tengo que contactar a internet, entonces le pongo en conectar y me vuelve aparecer esa leyenda y no lo puedo abrir muchas gracias

• Buenos días, al momento de querer iniciar sesión me dice que esa en modo offline y no que me tengo que contactar a internet, entonces le pongo en conectar y me vuelve aparecer esa leyenda y no lo pue...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for premium with phone number

Please help,I signed up for the 60 day trial with my phone number and now cannot log in to cancel it, in fact, I cannot find any details of my account anywhere.How do i log in?

• Please help, I signed up for the 60 day trial with my phone number and now cannot log in to cancel it, in fact, I cannot find any details of my account anywhere. How do i log in?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't change wrong date of birth

Hey,The Date of Birth on my Spotify account is 03/10/2005 for some reason even though that's not my birthday and I can't change it. It says "You can edit your email address, gender, and birthday on your Facebook account page", but the birthday on my ...

• Music Fan
  • Hey, The Date of Birth on my Spotify account is 03/10/2005 for some reason even though that's not my birthday and I can't change it. It says " You can edit your email address, gender, and birth...
  • YuvalF
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

forgot password and email

Hello, I forgot my password and my email for my account. And can't logging anymore. But I still pay my subscription. Can anybody help me?

• Hello,  I forgot my password and my email for my account. And can't logging anymore. But I still pay my subscription.  Can anybody help me?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't sign up a Spotify new account with email

Hi, Sign up works with Facebook but not with email. I have tried different browser, cleaned cache, tried app, tried web, changed country..It always the same thing: loading, captcha.. but not works.We would like to sign up with email for our agency. D...

• Hi,   Sign up works with Facebook but not with email. I have tried different browser, cleaned cache, tried app, tried web, changed country.. It always the same thing: loading, captcha.. ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot change country

I know this has been asked many times before, but the process does not seem to be the same for me. I'm trying to relocate my Norwegian premium account to Romania, but when I try to update the subscription payment details, I'm given this messagewithou...

Capture.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • I know this has been asked many times before, but the process does not seem to be the same for me. I'm trying to relocate my Norwegian premium account to Romania, but when I try to update the subscri...
  • paige1782
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I claim my artist account with my new account?

I claimed my artist account with my old account, but now that account has been shut down (due to privacy reasons), and I can't reclaim it with my new account. I have written to the Spotify Artist support, but I haven't gotten an answer back yet. Is t...

• Casual Listener
  • I claimed my artist account with my old account, but now that account has been shut down (due to privacy reasons), and I can't reclaim it with my new account. I have written to the Spotify Artist sup...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Username

Some minutes ago I creat a new Spotify for my Arstist profile. But my Username is not the Username I took... My Username is something like „fhdehhsrhcdtjhhfdf“ and my name is now always forgiven.

• Some minutes ago I creat a new Spotify for my Arstist profile. But my Username is not the Username I took... My Username is something like „fhdehhsrhcdtjhhfdf“ and my name is now always forgiven.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect existing account to Facebook

Hi! My issue at the moment is exactly as the title states; I also know the cause.I have a Spotify account that's not connected to Facebook, but way back when I also logged into Spotify using my Facebook account.Now, when I try to connect my non-Faceb...

• Hi!   My issue at the moment is exactly as the title states; I also know the cause. I have a Spotify account that's not connected to Facebook, but way back when I also logged into Spotify usi...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Get Premium

Dear sir/madam, I created a spotify account which linked to my Facebook account. I got Premium for that account successfully. Now, I don't want to use Facebook anymore, so that I cancelled the Premium subscription, deleted FB account, created a new s...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear sir/madam,   I created a spotify account which linked to my Facebook account. I got Premium for that account successfully. Now, I don't want to use Facebook anymore, so that I cancelled t...
  • kieut
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Usuarios Removidos do Plano Familia

Todos os meus usuarios do Plano Familia foram removidos e nao consigo mais adicionar eles.

• Todos os meus usuarios do Plano Familia foram removidos e nao consigo mais adicionar eles.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify doesn't upload my facebook info

my spotify does not upload my new facebook information which means i can't pay because i moved to another country

• my spotify does not upload my new facebook information which means i can't pay because i moved to another country
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop French music suggestions [For people in Belgium]

Hi, I'm a Belgian citizen from the Dutch (Flemish) part. I'm tired of getting French rap suggestions in my "Daily Mix" or "Browse" even though I click "Don't listen to songs from this artist anymore". I understand that Belgium has 2 main languages bu...

• Hi, I'm a Belgian citizen from the Dutch (Flemish) part. I'm tired of getting French rap suggestions in my "Daily Mix" or "Browse" even though I click "Don't listen to songs from this artist anymore"...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invalid User

I got an error trying to reset the password for my account Yuri The Puppet (https://open.spotify.com/user/r1j5qr4h1g98n0yzhab4ide7s?si=QeyllSC2S9iE-gN4hAVBdw).

• Casual Listener
  • I got an error trying to reset the password for my account Yuri The Puppet (https://open.spotify.com/user/r1j5qr4h1g98n0yzhab4ide7s?si=QeyllSC2S9iE-gN4hAVBdw).
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 7 day premium trial vs 30 day trial

Hi everyone! So I signed up for the 30 day premium trial on my mac (which ends May 3rd), but when I went to use my iPhone, it said I had just begun my 7 day premium trial.Does my phone have a shorter trial than my laptop or..? When do I start paying?...

• Hi everyone!   So I signed up for the 30 day premium trial on my mac (which ends May 3rd), but when I went to use my iPhone, it said I had just begun my 7 day premium trial. Does my phon...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Están haciendo mal uso de la tarjeta de crédito de mi esposa.

Me he puesto c¡en contacto con AYUDA via twitter, y me remitieron aqui, para que repitiera los pasos que segui via twitter, Inicio de conversación via twitter YO@SpotifyAyuda Hola, como se puede cancelar una suscripción, están haciendo mal uso de la ...

• Me he puesto c¡en contacto con AYUDA via twitter, y me remitieron aqui, para que repitiera los pasos que segui via twitter, Inicio de conversación via twitter   YO @SpotifyAyuda Hola, como se...
  • MafeG
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes