Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify & Google Sharing info

I just got an ad for Indeed on Spotify not 5 minutes after visiting it via Google. It's insanely creepy. Is there any way I can limit either site from sharing my information?

• I just got an ad for Indeed on Spotify not 5 minutes after visiting it via Google. It's insanely creepy. Is there any way I can limit either site from sharing my information?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my account!

Please help me through this one. I have been using my spotify account via facebook. Which i have noticed, there were some music in my downloads that i havent known or unfamilliar with. I have logged out already all my account from different devices. ...

• Please help me through this one. I have been using my spotify account via facebook. Which i have noticed, there were some music in my downloads that i havent known or unfamilliar with. I have logged ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family question

I am the owner of our family premium Spotify account. I don't want my kids playlists showing up in my library. Why are they and how do I change the settings?

• I am the owner of our family premium Spotify account.  I don't want my kids playlists showing up in my library.  Why are they and how do I change the settings?
  • kk2206
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant log in

Its been a while since the last time i use this app, i updated on my tablet then try to log in with user name and password but i couldn't ir sendme s message that muy account and password dont match with any spotify account, so, change my password an...

• Casual Listener
  • Its been a while since the last time i use this app, i updated on my tablet then try to log in with user name and password but i couldn't ir sendme s message that muy account and password dont match ...
  • Yul2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tener Premium me habilita al Plan Familiar?

Desde Uruguay existe un convenio con la empresa Antel para tener el Plan Premium. Al acceder a ese convenio de premium también tenemos el Plan Familiar o son cosas distintas?

• Not applicable
  • Desde Uruguay existe un convenio con la empresa Antel para tener el Plan Premium. Al acceder a ese convenio de premium también tenemos el Plan Familiar o son cosas distintas?
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Facebook Account to Student Account

Hi, I'm Lisa, and I originally created my Spotify account through facebook during the promo for 3 months spotify is a dollar and now that period is over and I want to switch to the student account to get the discount. I can't unlink the account thoug...

• Hi, I'm Lisa, and I originally created my Spotify account through facebook during the promo for 3 months spotify is a dollar and now that period is over and I want to switch to the student account to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Türkiye Öğrenci İndirimi Sorunu

Öğrenci indiriminden yararlanmak için kredi kartı şifrelerimi va yazdım ve sonra öğrenci belgemi yolladım ve bana bi kaç güne onay oluşur diye bi kare çıktı ve ödeme kredi kartımda bekleyen işlemlere alındı ama bir gun oldu onay gelmedi işleme alındı...

• Öğrenci indiriminden yararlanmak için kredi kartı şifrelerimi va yazdım ve sonra öğrenci belgemi yolladım ve bana bi kaç güne onay oluşur diye bi kare çıktı ve ödeme kredi kartımda bekleyen işlemlere...
  • Julian
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help

I forgot the password for my account and also have lost the email it’s connected to. I need to cancel my premium membership but I can not do this because I can’t log on to my account online.my account username is: itsbasicly PLEASE HELP

• I forgot the password for my account and also have lost the email it’s connected to. I need to cancel my premium membership but I can not do this because I can’t log on to my account online. my acco...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant connect to facebook

i have the windows 10 app for spotify and i click connect to facebook and it opens in the background. when i alt+ tab i can see its open but cant actually acess it. how can i fix this. also trying to link onb spotify website doesnt work

• i have the windows 10 app for spotify and i click connect to facebook and it opens in the background. when i alt+ tab i can see its open but cant actually acess it. how can i fix this. also trying to...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

false email adress

hi! I recently signed up to spotify free, but quickly decided to purchase the premium. the first month is free, you just need to have your bank account checked by transferring 0,01 cent to spotify. however, i signed up with a wrong email adress, but ...

• hi!   I recently signed up to spotify free, but quickly decided to purchase the premium. the first month is free, you just need to have your bank account checked by transferring 0,01 cent to s...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked

My account appears to be hacked, it plays on devices that I don't recognize and interrupts my listening. I've changed my Facebook and Spotify passwords, and logged out everywhere, but the problem still persists. Need help!

• My account appears to be hacked, it plays on devices that I don't recognize and interrupts my listening. I've changed my Facebook and Spotify passwords, and logged out everywhere, but the problem sti...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged my card

I canceled my subscription last month and this month my card was charged and I want my money back.

• I canceled my subscription last month and this month my card was charged and I want my money back.
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta premium perdida al desconectar de facebook

Muy buenas, mi problema es algo complejo. Experimentaba problemas con mi sopitify, son suscripción premium, hace tiempo, se para solo y reproducía canciones que no yo no reproducía. Hice lo siguiente, lo desconecte de facebook y lo cerre. Luego no co...

• Muy buenas, mi problema es algo complejo.  Experimentaba problemas con mi sopitify, son suscripción premium, hace tiempo, se para solo y reproducía canciones que no yo no reproducía.  Hic...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Changing Emails

It promptly states in a bar that I can edit my profile information via facebook instead of using the section "edit profile". The changes have been resent and saved, but there are still no changes made onto my spotify account for my email. It still ha...

• Casual Listener
  • It promptly states in a bar that I can edit my profile information via facebook instead of using the section "edit profile". The changes have been resent and saved, but there are still no changes mad...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Resetting My Password

I cannot seem to reset my password successfully on Spotify. Any hints?

• I cannot seem to reset my password successfully on Spotify. Any hints?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems at changing my country

So I'm on vacation and forgot to buy a Card for Spotify. So I had to buy one in the Netherlands.So I bought one , changed my country from Germany to Netherlands to use the Card, It worked perfectly. But now I wondered that some of my Songs are grey a...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm on vacation and forgot to buy a Card for Spotify. So I had to buy one in the Netherlands.So I bought one , changed my country from Germany to Netherlands to use the Card, It worked perfectly. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Access to Email, Must Reset Password

Spotify premium account is logged in on my laptop, but has logged out on my phone. The email I created the account with has since been shut down, so I can't access any emails that have my password information. I need to either figure out of my passwo...

• Spotify premium account is logged in on my laptop, but has logged out on my phone. The email I created the account with has since been shut down, so I can't access any emails that have my password in...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments for my music thats being viewed?

Hi, I am cunfused about how the payment works my music that I have posted on Spotify. I see that my song has views but I cant find out if im making any money from it. If I am, where would I see it?

• Hi, I am cunfused about how the payment works my music that I have posted on Spotify. I see that my song has views but I cant find out if im making any money from it. If I am, where would I see it?&n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema com meu spotify premium

Olá. Fiz a assinatura para o premium há 5 dias mas meu spotify continua em modo Free. Gostaria de resolver esse problema

• Olá. Fiz a assinatura para o premium há 5 dias mas meu spotify continua em modo Free. Gostaria de resolver esse problema 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm paying for premium but I've got a free account???

I accidently deleted the spotify app. When I've downloaded it and logged In, it's saying I have a free account which I don't, I've had premium for nearly a year and pay every month. On top of that, I've lost every single playlist Please help!

• I accidently deleted the spotify app.   When I've downloaded it and logged In, it's saying I have a free account which I don't, I've had premium for nearly a year and pay every month.   ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes