Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Location change

I live in Dillsburg and Spotify just sent me an email about a few concerts from my favorite artists in New York

• I live in Dillsburg and Spotify just sent me an email about a few concerts from my favorite artists in New York
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant log in

I have this spotify for a long time and in that period i bought a new phone so i had to log in but i didnt knew the password i forgot and i did the forgot my password thing but it sent a code to my number but i have an new number and my old number is...

• I have this spotify for a long time and in that period i bought a new phone so i had to log in but i didnt knew the password i forgot and i did the forgot my password thing but it sent a code to my n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't lot in in my premium account

I have two accounts in spotify one is premium and the other one is free. I accidently lot out in my premium account and when I tried to lot in again it said there isn't an account name like that but then I confirmed with my free account and my accoun...

• I have two accounts in spotify one is premium and the other one is free. I accidently lot out in my premium account and when I tried to lot in again it said there isn't an account name like that but ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution STUDENT PREMIUM

Hi, i'd like to have spotify premium for students, I did all the process, I enter my personal information and my card's number and in the end I sent the documents. I download the app and I log in, it results the I have spotify free but i payed for pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  i'd like to have spotify premium for students, I did all the process, I enter my personal information and my card's number and in the end I sent the documents. I download the app and ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked and I can's reset password or anything. Payment still being taken

Hi - I was on a bus back arounf the end of Jan when suddenly another users playlist came up on my screen whilst I was playing my own music. A few days later I was logged out of my account on my laptop and phone. When I tried to log back in, it stated...

• Hi - I was on a bus back arounf the end of Jan when suddenly another users playlist came up on my screen whilst I was playing my own music.   A few days later I was logged out of my account on...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change country on my profile

Just moved to Tunisia from Sweden. 14 days have past. I am on the free edition of spotify. When logging in to my Spotify account via FB I cannot change country. Only option in the list is Sweden. I have tried with different units and with different w...

• Casual Listener
  • Just moved to Tunisia from Sweden.    14 days have past. I am on the free edition of spotify. When logging in to my Spotify account via FB I cannot change country. Only option in the list...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, someone has added playlists on my account

Suddenly I've gotten 3 new playlists full of really horrible songs, I unfollowed one, one list says it's created by me. Have I been hacked?! arrr!

• Suddenly I've gotten 3 new playlists full of really horrible songs, I unfollowed one, one list says it's created by me. Have I been hacked?! arrr!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change email while having forgotten password

Hi there!My boyfriend‘s account was put with a mail address from his ex. For being able to use the family premium thing, they made it like that. Now with the relationship long gone; he would like to keep his playlists etc (mail address connected to F...

• Hi there! My boyfriend‘s account was put with a mail address from his ex. For being able to use the family premium thing, they made it like that.   Now with the relationship long gone; he wou...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Be a "more active account"

Hi! Is it true that I can listen just to 35 sec of a track for it to count as a stream? Or do I have to listen to the whole song? I would like to result "more active", but I don't know if that will count, if I don't listen the whole thing.Tnx xx

• Hi! Is it true that I can listen just to 35 sec of a track for it to count as a stream? Or do I have to listen to the whole song? I would like to result "more active", but I don't know if that w...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to contact spotify

How do I get a hold of spotify?? No one from the company is responding to my form posts.

• Regular
  • How do I get a hold of spotify?? No one from the company is responding to my form posts. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete all connected devices from the account

Hello, how can I delete all devices that were connected to my account? 

• Hello, how can I delete all devices that were connected to my account? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Login Failed" can't login

I tried to login on the spotify app but it says i can't because i'm not connected to wifi even tough I am connecte to wifi. Why and how can I fix it so I can listen to music?

• I tried to login on the spotify app but it says i can't because i'm not connected to wifi even tough I am connecte to wifi.  Why and how can I fix it so I can listen to music? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Over charged account

Hello I see that my card has been charged two times on my account and see that I cannot get in contact with anyone I would like to disconnect my service. Also put my money back on my card. I did it give permission for the card to be charged two time ...

• Hello I see that my card has been charged two times on my account and see that I cannot get in contact with anyone I would like to disconnect my service. Also put my money back on my card. I did it g...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal profile linked to Artist Page

Is it still possible to have a personal profile marked as an artist and linked back to the discography on the artist page? I have access to some older accounts that are like that, but I don't know how to get it set up for new artists I am working wit...

• Is it still possible to have a personal profile marked as an artist and linked back to the discography on the artist page? I have access to some older accounts that are like that, but I don't know ho...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing what country's songs appear in Spotify

So I live in Japan, but I'm an American, and I had been paying for Premium with my USA credit card (which is attached to my parents, who are retired and on fixed income now, so I don't feel comfortable having them pay for my services...) so I switche...

• So I live in Japan, but I'm an American, and I had been paying for Premium with my USA credit card (which is attached to my parents, who are retired and on fixed income now, so I don't feel comfortab...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for student Hulu and Spotify

I try creating my Hulu account but every time I try to click “create account” it doesn’t let me. What should I do?

• I try creating my Hulu account but every time I try to click “create account” it doesn’t let me. What should I do?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How transfer my family member account to a family host account?

Hello,I am member of our family account, but would like to move out and create my own family account for my flatmates and me, as host this time. How can I create a family account by keeping all my playlists, favorites etc.? Thanks for your help!Steph

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am member of our family account, but would like to move out and create my own family account for my flatmates and me, as host this time. How can I create a family account by keeping all my ...
  • steph76
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in even if i am online

This afternoon i suddenly found my spotify logged out.I tried to login, and even if i am 100% sure that i am online, it told me to go online in order to log in.

• Casual Listener
  • This afternoon i suddenly found my spotify logged out. I tried to login, and even if i am 100% sure that i am online, it told me to go online in order to log in.
  • ignoto_97
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change email address and use it for a new account?

Hello,I would like to create a new account with an email address already in use in another account. If I change the email in account A, could I use the old email address from account A for account B?Thanks a lot for your answer. PS: If anyone wonders...

• Not applicable
  • Hello, I would like to create a new account with an email address already in use in another account. If I change the email in account A, could I use the old email address from account A for account ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify doesnt offer me the 30 minutes of ad-free music (for watching the short video) anymore?

Spotify stopped offering me the option of listening to 30 minutes of ad-free music for watching the short video.

• Spotify stopped offering me the option of listening to 30 minutes of ad-free music for watching the short video. 
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes