Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Old Spotify Facebook account won’t delete so I can use it with new Spotify Account

I have deleted all connection of Spotify and Facebook so I can connect a new account to Facebook. It won’t connect displaying an error instead. If I log into the Spotify app using Facebook the old account still appears even though I have deleted it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have deleted all connection of Spotify and Facebook so I can connect a new account to Facebook. It won’t connect displaying an error instead. If I log into the Spotify app using Facebook the old ac...
  • SKThomas82
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All my playlists are gone

I’ve been abroad and after a few days noticed all the playlists I was subscribed to and had created had completely disappeared. This was on my iPad, then iPhone a couple of days later, then when I logged into a desktop browser view of my account. The...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been abroad and after a few days noticed all the playlists I was subscribed to and had created had completely disappeared. This was on my iPad, then iPhone a couple of days later, then when I lo...
  • leeroy_b
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to my account (android web...)

Spoiler (Highlight to read) So,hello everyone. Thanks for helping me. I am having actually some problems to log into my account, whenever I try, it just give me an error " Oups, an error occur...". My account was working perfectly until now.

•   So,hello everyone. Thanks for helping me.   I am having actually some problems to log into my account, whenever I try, it just give me an error " Oups, an error occur...". My account w...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancle

How too Cancle my account ?? ? 

• How too Cancle my account ?? ?  
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts mixed up

Dear community, I uploaded a song from a new artist, Alex, through Distrokid. Somehow the song got uploaded to an existing Spotify artist account of the same name. I would like to split so that Alex (the rapper from NYC) can continue and Alex (my son...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community,    I uploaded a song from a new artist, Alex, through Distrokid. Somehow the song got uploaded to an existing Spotify artist account of the same name. I would like to spli...
  • Ted_Leenheers
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country Settings and Subscribtion

Hi,I have recently moved country - from Singapore to the UK and need to change my payment details from a Singapore debit card to a UK one, however it says I can't change the country without changing the payment details, and also cannot change the pay...

• Hi, I have recently moved country - from Singapore to the UK and need to change my payment details from a Singapore debit card to a UK one, however it says I can't change the country without changin...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution hulu and spotify

as of yesterday I have not been able to log into Hulu account. I contact hulu and they said that spotify needs to activate my account it states that it is pending

• as of yesterday I have not been able to log into Hulu account.  I contact hulu and they said that spotify needs to activate my account it states that it is pending  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist approval

Hi so about a week ago I put my first single on Spotify. I soon after learned about Spotify for artist.. I signed up, my account was discovered within the app, but its been over a week and I still haven’t been approved. Any idea how long this takes?

• Hi so about a week ago I put my first single on Spotify. I soon after learned about Spotify for artist.. I signed up, my account was discovered within the app, but its been over a week and I still ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change my country or billing information

I moved from the US to the NL, have followed all the instructions online (https://support.spotify.com/nl/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/), and can't update my country or payment method (with the new country zip code). I have a premium ac...

• I moved from the US to the NL, have followed all the instructions online (https://support.spotify.com/nl/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/), and can't update my country or payment method (...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find confirmation email and says I'm not premium

I can't find my confirmation email and I've looked in the junk folder. I signed up for a free trial but it won't let me download music as its saying I'm not premium.

• I can't find my confirmation email and I've looked in the junk folder. I signed up for a free trial but it won't let me download music as its saying I'm not premium.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail changing

Hi there!I have a problem here with my account, I want to change the e-mail, but the actual e-mail that is in the account no longer exist, so with that I want to know if it's possible to change to another one!Thanks for your time.

• Hi there! I have a problem here with my account, I want to change the e-mail, but the actual e-mail that is in the account no longer exist, so with that I want to know if it's possible to ...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird name when sending Family invites

Hi, I just switched my premium profile to Family. I sent my wife an invite, everything's good, but when she's on the confirmation page she sees (I'm from Italy so sorry if translation is slightly different) 'Congratulations, you're about to subscribe...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, I just switched my premium profile to Family. I sent my wife an invite, everything's good, but when she's on the confirmation page she sees (I'm from Italy so sorry if translation is slightly dif...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GETTING PREMIUM FAMILY ACCOUNT SET UP IS A NIGHTMARE

The fact that i can't contact anyone for help is ridiculous. I signed up for the premium service, then added the family, however the settings are wrong and it's impossible to figure out how to fix them. My son is getting ads on his account, I know th...

• The fact that i can't contact anyone for help is ridiculous. I signed up for the premium service, then added the family, however the settings are wrong and it's impossible to figure out how to fix th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo acceder a spotify prrmium

Buenas tardes desde el mes pasado, he intentado acceder a Spotify premium, y lo he realizado con varias tarjetas con las cuales tengo cupo y he hecho varias compras internacionales, como hago para acceder a este servicio ?

• Buenas tardes desde el mes pasado, he intentado acceder a Spotify premium, y lo he realizado con varias tarjetas con las cuales tengo cupo y he hecho varias compras internacionales, como hago para ac...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with family premium service.

Hi team. I was recently asked to verify my email address and may have used the wrong one and entered credit card details. Now my family premium service (peterf021069) is not working and I am getting all the ads. How do I rectify this? Thanks.

• Hi team. I was recently asked to verify my email address and may have used the wrong one and entered credit card details. Now my family premium service (peterf021069) is not working and I am getting ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem when log in

Please help me, i want to log in but failed. Is not because incorrect email or password, when i want to log in, it just can't be processed. And didn't say incorrect email or password. What can i do?

• Please help me, i want to log in but failed. Is not because incorrect email or password, when i want to log in, it just can't be processed. And didn't say incorrect email or password. What can i do?&...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email Changing

I was wondering how I could change the email on my Spotify account? I followed what the online guidance said and changed my email on Facebook (as I set up my Spotify through my facebook account) but (two months later) my Spotify email still hasn't ch...

• I was wondering  how I could change the email on my Spotify account? I followed what the online guidance said and changed my email on Facebook (as I set up my Spotify through my facebook ac...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Need to Change Account

I am unable to login into my account because I lost my password and the email used to set it up is deactivated so I am unable to access the link for the password reset. I need to change billing information.

• Not applicable
  • I am unable to login into my account because I lost my password and the email used to set it up is deactivated so I am unable to access the link for the password reset. I need to change billing infor...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where's my Confirmation Mail?

Hey Spotify Community, I use a free Spotify Account with a GMX mail address. A friend of mine said that I'll get a confirmation mail to let Spotify know that I'm real. But I didn't get one...Can I click maybe on a button like "send a confirmation mai...

• Hey Spotify Community,   I use a free Spotify Account with a GMX mail address. A friend of mine said that I'll get a confirmation mail to let Spotify know that I'm real. But I didn't get one.....
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot re-join family subscription after being kicked out for not verifying email address

1. I have been used Spotify for a long time using Facebook login2. Recently accepted an invitation to a family premium3. Somehow Spotify emailed me at my Facebook account's email to verify email (Hello? Im a long time user), and it went to junk mail4...

• 1. I have been used Spotify for a long time using Facebook login 2. Recently accepted an invitation to a family premium 3. Somehow Spotify emailed me at my Facebook account's email to verify email ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes