Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution cant cange my coutry to Israel from Israel

Hi, I am trying to change my country to Israel, I am currently on Israel and the account is stuck on USA.I read some topics but non helped, when I enter this site: https://www.maxmind.com/en/locate-my-ip-addressIt tells me that I'm in Israel, Incogni...

• Hi,   I am trying to change my country to Israel, I am currently on Israel and the account is stuck on USA. I read some topics but non helped, when I enter this site: https://www.maxmind...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My ex Wife's echo and dots show up on my account

Very similar issue as the one I keep seeing. But with a slight twist. We've been divorced for amost 2 years now. Before I had spotify premium. Once I got premium I was able to connect it to my echo. She somewhere in the last year got her own echo and...

• Casual Listener
  • Very similar issue as the one I keep seeing. But with a slight twist.    We've been divorced for amost 2 years now. Before I had spotify premium.    Once I got premium I was a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shutting down the link to facebook

I had a free spotify account connected to facebook and not my email. Then i got full access using my email and i cant connect to my Facebook because my old free account is. I want to shut down the old free account so i can connect my new one to faceb...

• I had a free spotify account connected to facebook and not my email. Then i got full access using my email and i cant connect to my Facebook because my old free account is. I want to shut down the ol...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't connect to facebook

I've browsed similar issues but none seem to be the same as mine I initially created my spotify account separate to facebook, but added facebook later.I can login to my spotify using facebook no problems, I'm following one of my friends already and b...

• Casual Listener
  • I've browsed similar issues but none seem to be the same as mine   I initially created my spotify account separate to facebook, but added facebook later. I can login to my spotify using faceb...
  • The_One_Fabian
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't access account

I was forced to get a new email address. Now, due to change of email address, I can't recall password and have no way to get it sent to me. Any help would be appreciated.

• I was forced to get a new email address.  Now, due to change of email address, I can't recall password and have no way to get it sent to me.  Any help would be appreciated.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login into account and need to cancel subscription

Hello, I got a new phone and I forgot my password and email to my account bluseyliv and I need to cancel my subscription, I would be happy to provide info to help you cancel my account.

• Hello, I got a new phone and I forgot my password and email to my account bluseyliv and I need to cancel my subscription, I would be happy to provide info to help you cancel my account. 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist name wrong Capalization

Hi, I'm an Artist via DistroKid named: "EazyT." I noticed that my artist name shows up as "Eazyt.". The Letter "t" should be written in capital letters. So could you please change my name from "Eazyt." to "EazyT."? That would be so awesome. https://o...

• Hi, I'm an Artist via DistroKid named: "EazyT." I noticed that my artist name shows up as "Eazyt.". The Letter "t" should be written in capital letters. So could you please change...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device connected to my account

Some weird divece was conneted to my acount and start stop and play random musics all time i already try to desconnet all diveces and change de passward but still de same. I have to do some recorts on the photo.

• Casual Listener
  • Some weird divece was conneted to my acount and start stop and play random musics all time i already try to desconnet all diveces and change de passward but still de same. I have to do some recorts o...
  • HenriqueBacalha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error adress family account

Hi everyone Open an acess to my brother that keaves with me. Be he cant seem to get his family acciunt validated : "To join this Family plan, you must live at the same address as the plan owner. Make sure your account's country is correct. Learn how....

• Hi everyone   Open an acess to my brother that keaves with me. Be he cant seem to get his family acciunt validated : "To join this Family plan, you must live at the same address as the plan ow...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in

I have been unable to log into my Spotify account for the last 2 weeks. I'm able to log onto the website and into my account but it won't allow me to open the app.EVERY TIME I try to log in it says "update password" then sends me a crazy numeric pass...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been unable to log into my Spotify account for the last 2 weeks. I'm able to log onto the website and into my account but it won't allow me to open the app. EVERY TIME I try to log in it says...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login on Desktop not Working

My spotify is working on the webplayer (play.spotify) and it works on my iPhone app, but not on my desktop. I opened it one day and it had logged me out, which isn't a big deal but I can't get it to work for the life of me.I have re-installed, twice....

• My spotify is working on the webplayer (play.spotify) and it works on my iPhone app, but not on my desktop. I opened it one day and it had logged me out, which isn't a big deal but I can't get it to ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

seriously name change

My older brother created a spotify account using my facebook account and used a very racist username "Hitlernazi123". I am really embarased and i want to ask for help to change it, it can be anything...just not that one.

• Not applicable
  • My older brother created a spotify account using my facebook account and used a very racist username "Hitlernazi123". I am really embarased and i want to ask for help to change it, it can be anything...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle Problems

I created a playlist of my own, but when I hit to play in shuffle, it'll only shuffle the first few songs I added

• I created a playlist of my own, but when I hit to play in shuffle, it'll only shuffle the first few songs I added
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify username is random letters and numbers

I made this account online about half an hour ago. When I tried to log into the app it would only let me log in with my email and not my username. When I went in to account, my username was just a ton of random letters and numbers. It's really annoyi...

• I made this account online about half an hour ago. When I tried to log into the app it would only let me log in with my email and not my username. When I went in to account, my username was just a to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Switching accounts

I was previously on a chat with an agent for over an hour trying to fix a problem with my facebook based spotify account. I was trying to renew my student discount, however the spotify website wouldn't allow me to enter a valid postal code AT ALL. Th...

• I was previously on a chat with an agent for over an hour trying to fix a problem with my facebook based spotify account. I was trying to renew my student discount, however the spotify website wouldn...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

It appears I have two payments coming out of my account every month and can’t understand why?

• It appears I have two payments coming out of my account every month and can’t understand why? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

good days, I wanted to take advantage of the student discount. I applied 2 times and paid my 6.99 Turkish Liras(again two times) from my account. and it still looks like a free subscription, and I demand an extra 6.99 Turkish Liras to back from my ac...

• good days, I wanted to take advantage of the student discount. I applied 2 times and paid my 6.99 Turkish Liras(again two times) from my account. and it still looks like a free subscription, and I de...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook login issue

Had a premium account with my email through Facebook. I deleted my Facebook and then my phone broke a month later. So when I got a new phone I couldn’t login to my Spotify. How do I cancel that premium account so that I can start a new one on another...

• Had a premium account with my email through Facebook. I deleted my Facebook and then my phone broke a month later. So when I got a new phone I couldn’t login to my Spotify. How do I cancel that premi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logged in with FB, but cannot change password

I can log into my account fine using facebook, but if i want to chang my password on the spotify account i need to remember my old spotify password. I do not, so i should just reset my password with the an email, but the email that i used for spotify...

• I can log into my account fine using facebook, but if i want to chang my password on the spotify account i need to remember my old spotify password. I do not, so i should just reset my password with ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with charge

Hi, I join today to the Premium account. I paid with paypal but I was charged £10.13 (€11,56) instead of €10.99 (my family plan).Can someone help me with this issue please? thanks in advance,Joao

• Hi,  I join today to the Premium account. I paid with paypal but I was charged £10.13 (€11,56) instead of €10.99 (my family plan). Can someone help me with this issue please?  thanks in ...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes