Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Barred account

I was on a live chat with customer support and they ended up barring my account so no one could access it (sine someone had hacked it) I now cannot log on nor change the password. Help? I was using the account “breezy1410”

• Not applicable
  • I was on a live chat with customer support and they ended up barring my account so no one could access it (sine someone had hacked it) I now cannot log on nor change the password. Help? I was using t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Temporary Error

Can't connect with facebook. Message: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

• Casual Listener
  • Can't connect with facebook.   Message: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change of premium

Hi! I have paid a student premium accout while I was still payin the normal price of premium, It has been passed one week since I made the pay and untill now, the account still saying to me that my paid hasnt passed. But in my bank account it says th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have paid a student premium accout while I was still payin the normal price of premium, It has been passed one week since I made the pay and untill now, the account still saying to me that my p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

logging in and location bugs

As u see im in Egypt but my spotify account convinced that im in the US though i can't login to my account because (im in a trip longer than 14 days)when i try to edit the country i can't because the site only give me one option usa in the country fi...

• Casual Listener
  • As u see im in Egypt but my spotify account convinced that im in the US though  i can't login to my account because (im in a trip longer than 14 days)when i try to edit the country i can't becau...
  • medhatnagy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account name string of letters and numbers

Hey I have just signed up to Spotify and my user account comes up as a random string of letters and numbers. Anyone know why is this?!

• Hey I have just signed up to Spotify and my user account comes up as a random string of letters and numbers. Anyone know why is this?!
  • SirensAE
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on different time zone

Spotify account settings is set to Australia however it keeping telling me suggesting sleep time music first thing in the morning or vice versa and telling me it's Sunday when it's Monday morning. Does this happen to all Australian Spotify users or d...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify account settings is set to Australia however it keeping telling me suggesting sleep time music first thing in the morning or vice versa and telling me it's Sunday when it's Monday morning. Do...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook, cant log in

I deleted my Facebook account and that was how I logged into my Spotify. I have tried logging in with the Facebook email and still nothing. Please help.

• I deleted my Facebook account and that was how I logged into my Spotify. I have tried logging in with the Facebook email and still nothing. Please help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

When i try to log in with my email the 'log in' icon switch to 'logging in' icon when pressed and then switch back and nothing happens. Anyone knows why?

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to log in with my email the 'log in'  icon switch to 'logging in' icon when pressed and then switch back and nothing happens. Anyone knows why? 
  • dolev7
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double billing

How can I stop Spotify taking two subscription fees from my bank account? I'd like them to stop and also refund.

• How can I stop Spotify taking two subscription fees from my bank account? I'd like them to stop and also refund.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hackearam minha conta

Hackearam minha conta e mudaram o e-mail, e meus dados do cartao esta na conta, como faco para recuperar?

• Hackearam minha conta e mudaram o e-mail, e meus dados do cartao esta na conta, como faco para recuperar?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Language selection for audiobooks

Hello, I'm living in Switzerland and I only see audiobooks in German and English. I am leaving in the french part of Switzerland, speaking french and like to see french audiobooks. Best

• Hello,   I'm living in Switzerland and I only see audiobooks in German and English. I am leaving in the french part of Switzerland, speaking french and like to see french audiobooks.   ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

ACCOUNT HACKED

The account https://open.spotify.com/user/kimbyz?si=3i72C0uOSPGfTuAhpNNPcQ is hacked which is unacceptable. Everything has been deleted, and I need everything back. The account is linked to a family premium subscription. Please, I’ve already emailed ...

• Casual Listener
  • The account https://open.spotify.com/user/kimbyz?si=3i72C0uOSPGfTuAhpNNPcQ   is hacked which is unacceptable. Everything has been deleted, and I need everything back.  The account ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution facebook got blocked, what to do?

Hi guys! I have a premium (family) account and want to log in on the app on my new phone, but I can't. My account is linked to my facebook, but my facebook account got blocked recently! To change my username/emailadress I have to log in to my old fac...

• Hi guys!   I have a premium (family) account and want to log in on the app on my new phone, but I can't. My account is linked to my facebook, but my facebook account got blocked recently!...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone else using my account.

Recently I’ve been having problems with people that I don’t know using my account. Cutting in and changing the song, creating playlist etc. When this happens I do the log out everywhere and reset my password. I sent an email to Spotify about it but n...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently I’ve been having problems with people that I don’t know using my account.  Cutting in and changing the song, creating playlist etc.  When this happens I do the log out everywhere a...
  • Sitdown
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app is always offline. Premium account

This is been happening for a while already. Been in numerous threads and any solution has worked out for me. I did the clear data/cache. The uninstall of the app, the change of the password, deleting the app. All I could think of and still the same i...

• Casual Listener
  • This is been happening for a while already. Been in numerous threads and any solution has worked out for me. I did the clear data/cache. The uninstall of the app, the change of the password, deleting...
  • Faran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Commercials

I got a new computer and downloaded Spotify and then signed in with my account and now I am getting commercials when I didn't before. Any suggestions?

• I got a new computer and downloaded Spotify and then signed in with my account and now I am getting commercials when I didn't before.  Any suggestions?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Perte identifiant et email

Bonjour pouvez vous retrouver mon identifiant spotify Premium grace a mes prelevements debit sur mon compte car je n est plus l adresse mail ni l identifian d acces de mon compte la transaction ecrit sur mon compte est SPOTIFY FRANCE CARTE 92934473 m...

• Bonjour pouvez vous retrouver mon identifiant spotify Premium grace a mes prelevements debit sur mon compte car je n est plus l adresse mail ni l identifian d acces de  mon compte la transaction...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify account is skipping tracks part way through

I have spotify premium installed on multiple devices. Today, on all devices, it is skipping tracks before they complete.When playing on my phone it was skipping. I paused it, and 10 seconds later it unpaused. I paused it again, and a few seconds late...

• I have spotify premium installed on multiple devices. Today, on all devices, it is skipping tracks before they complete. When playing on my phone it was skipping. I paused it, and 10 seconds ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution paying for spotify premium but cant log in

i have now been paying for premium since 2010 and now getting error code 3 cant log in to my account at mobile or pc or anywhere.... and i have nerver changed any password or username. i have been paying premium for at least 3months to nothing and i ...

• i have now been paying for premium since 2010 and now getting error code 3 cant log in to my account at mobile or pc or anywhere.... and i have nerver changed any password or username. i have been pa...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for artists something went wrong

Can someone help me with this? I can't verify my artist account.

• Music Fan
  • Can someone help me with this? I can't verify my artist account.
  • TheChemistNL
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes