Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Student +Hulu

Hey, I have had Spotify for students for a while, and I would like to add the hulu to it. Do I have to pay again? To start a new plan, or can I just add the hulu to my plan right now. Thank you.

•     Hey, I have had Spotify for students for a while, and I would like to add the hulu to it. Do I have to pay again? To start a new plan, or can I just add the hulu to my plan right now....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring playlist from old account to the new one

My Question or IssueHey guys, got tired of my username, but you can´t just change the name. so i created a new account, but i want to keep my playlists (some a few years old but still good).is there some way to transfer the playlists (i created espec...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue Hey guys,   got tired of my username, but you can´t just change the name. so i created a new account, but i want to keep my playlists (some a few years old but st...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A website that offers Spotify Premium to non-Spotify countries

Has anyone come across this website called < edited >? It offers Spotify premium on a North American plan and I subscribed to it yesterday. I am in India where Spotify hasn't arrived yet, but I couldn't wait to try this out. It's been working a treat...

• Casual Listener
  •   Has anyone come across this website called < edited >? It offers Spotify premium on a North American plan and I subscribed to it yesterday. I am in India where Spotify hasn't arri...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong account name

PlanFreeCountry USDeviceASUS ZB500KL and Lenovo g55Operating SystemAndroid 6.0.1 ,Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hello, Today i faced with the fact that on your site I have shown not my nickname. But in the Spotify app he shows true

• Plan Free Country  US Device ASUS ZB500KL and Lenovo g55 Operating System Android 6.0.1 ,Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hello, Today i faced with the fact that on your si...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing Premium accounts

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge, PC, and iPhone My Question or IssueDoes Spotify policy allow my sister to use my Premium account, such that I can listen to songs on my device while she listens to songs on hers? If not, would she a...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, PC, and iPhone     My Question or Issue Does Spotify policy allow my sister to use my Premium account, such that I c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my username a bunch of random numbers and letters?! NO I did NOT use Facebook to sign up!!!!!

I never had a facebook! All im trying to do is signup normally and I end up with random numbers! What is going on?!!?!?!!?

• I never had a facebook! All im trying to do is signup normally and I end up with random numbers! What is going on?!!?!?!!?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Change email address?

I need to change my email address as the one I created the account with is no longer usable. I created the account through Facebook so I updated my email on there, however the Spotify one is still the same.I have contacted Spotify support, but after ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I need to change my email address as the one I created the account with is no longer usable. I created the account through Facebook so I updated my email on there, however the Spotify one is ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

Hi all, i recently moved from Germany to the uk and want to change my country settings. I removed my payment details and quit my subscription. I’m now on Spotify free. I now want to change the settings on my user page but in the drop down only German...

• Hi all,  i recently moved from Germany to the uk and want to change my country settings. I removed my payment details and quit my subscription. I’m now on Spotify free. I now want to change the...
  • JPRINX
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas ao remover conta do plano familiar

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDevice(iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Motorola G5) My Question or Issue Eu assino o plano familiar e os únicos usuarios que deveriam estar conectados seriam eu, meu irmão, meu filho e meu sobrinho, mas o meu sobrinho acess...

• Plan Premium Country  Brazil Device (iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Motorola G5)   My Question or Issue  Eu assino o plano familiar e os únicos usuarios que deveriam estar c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferir playlist para uma nova conta

Boa tarde, eu gostaria de copiar minhas playlists de minha conta *snip* para uma nova conta.Email da nova conta :*snip*Obrigado

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde, eu gostaria de copiar minhas playlists de minha conta *snip* para uma nova conta. Email da nova conta :*snip* Obrigado
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't search artists, even if connected

When I search an artist, it says that there is not resuslts offline and that I need to connect. But I'm logged in and I have a connexion. It's not working with my wifi or on 4G. I don't understand why it's not working. I have a Premium plan and a Sam...

• Casual Listener
  • When I search an artist, it says that there is not resuslts offline and that I need to connect. But I'm logged in and I have a connexion. It's not working with my wifi or on 4G. I don't understand wh...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Connect to Facebook Friends

I just set up my Spotify account and when I click on Find Friends on the right of my desktop app, only one person shows up in the results list. After I follow them and click Find Friends again another single person will show up. I am connected to Fac...

• Casual Listener
  • I just set up my Spotify account and when I click on Find Friends on the right of my desktop app, only one person shows up in the results list. After I follow them and click Find Friends again anothe...
  • caseymae
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change email on spotify if i use facebook to login?

I use facebook to login to spotify and i recently changed my email on facebook, but spotify still has my old email. So, i was wondering if there anyway for me to change it.

• I use facebook to login to spotify and i recently changed my email on facebook, but spotify still has my old email. So, i was wondering if there anyway for me to change it.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists not playing for me but are for others!

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone 7 Plus & MacBook ProOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Hi all, Pleading that someone knows the answer to this as I cannot find any other threads, and the only one I did find suggests setting up an...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone 7 Plus & MacBook Pro Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   Hi all,   Pleading that someone knows the answe...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account hacking?

PlanPremiumCountry HollandDeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue My profile logged me out when I was out on a holiday for 3 weeks and when I came back (today) I tried to log back in.Of course my password didn't work so ...

• Plan Premium Country  Holland Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  My profile logged me out when I was out on a holiday for 3 week...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Account] Language and Country change

PlanFreeCountry GermanyDeviceGoogle Pixel 2XLOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue My Spotify Account changed its language and country without me asking. I was never in the UK but the only country in the dropdownlist is UK. Couldnt find a topi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Germany Device Google Pixel 2XL Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  My Spotify Account changed its language and country without me asking. I w...
  • e28e1dvashcq614
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access premium account on desktop

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System My Question or Issue I have premium on my mobile app and have several playlists downloaded since I upgraded 4 months ago. However, when I log into my account on the desktop, it has a different set of pl...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  I have premium on my mobile app and have several playlists downloaded since I u...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone using account on stolen phone

My phone was stolen, and I have seen strange activity on my spotify account. I believe whoever has it is using it. How do I force them to log out? I have already reset my password. Thanks!

•   My phone was stolen, and I have seen strange activity on my spotify account.  I believe whoever has it is using it.  How do I force them to log out?  I have already reset my pa...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change email address

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung S7 edgeOperating SystemAndriod My Question or Issue How can i change the email address on my account. Can i contact a customer services avatar directly!? I have an account under the email i wish to migrate my current...

•   Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung S7 edge Operating System Andriod   My Question or Issue  How can i change the email address on my account. Can i contact a customer ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I forgot the email that is associated with my premium account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry canadaDevicepc and android phoneOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issue I have been log out and i cant access my premium account.I have foolowed the instruction sugested by the web site but without success since i cant...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  canada Device pc and android phone Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue  I have been log out and i cant access my premium account. I...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes