Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Account name was changed without my consent!

Plan/PremiumCountry DODevice My Question or Issue My account name was changed without my consent!

• Casual Listener
  • Plan /Premium Country  DO Device     My Question or Issue  My account name was changed without my consent!
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring Spotify Premium Account

Plan: Premium (looking to transfer the Premium onto this Free account)Country: CanadaDevice: MSI Laptop & Galaxy S7Operating System: Wind

• Plan: Premium (looking to transfer the Premium onto this Free account) Country: Canada Device: MSI Laptop & Galaxy S7 Operating System: Wind
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing Premium

PlanPremium Country KazakhstanDevice(iPhone 7)My Question or Issue Hello. I know it's illegal, but I bought a Premium subscription to Ebay. And the person who sold me a subscription removed me from my account after a month (although subscribing for a...

• Plan Premium  Country  Kazakhstan Device (iPhone 7) My Question or Issue   Hello. I know it's illegal, but I bought a Premium subscription to Ebay. And the person who sold me a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing my D.O.B

Hello guys, I've been trying to register myself as a student for the student premium plan but everytime I put in my information, I get a message that I could not be found in the system. I thought it might have been my spotify's DOB which was made usi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I've been trying to register myself as a student for the student premium plan but everytime I put in my information, I get a message that I could not be found in the system. I thought it ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up Taste Profile with new Account

Dear community,a friend of mine just set up a new premium account. When she first opened the app she was asked to define the music she likes/dislikes (check/uncheck) to boost her taste profile. She liked the suggestions the thereby generated mix-tape...

• Casual Listener
  •   Dear community, a friend of mine just set up a new premium account. When she first opened the app she was asked to define the music she likes/dislikes (check/uncheck) to boost her taste prof...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums suddenly no longer downloaded

Hi! Once in a while or, 2 times in the last freaking week I lose ALL my downloaded albums. This seems to happen when i'm leaving home or in the metro. I have seen other people here having the same issue and haven't seen any working solutions so far. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Once in a while or, 2 times in the last freaking week I lose ALL my downloaded albums. This seems to happen when i'm leaving home or in the metro. I have seen other people here having the sa...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log into the account which I have premium

hi I have deleted my Facebook account and can’t log into my premium account, my name isPaul Bardgett can you please help as I’m going abroad tomorrow and need my premium account for traveling l, thanks in advanceFree/PremiumCountry Ireland Device(iPh...

• hi I have deleted my Facebook account and can’t log into my premium account, my name isPaul Bardgett   can you please help as I’m going abroad tomorrow and need my premium account for travelin...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Need help

/Premium My Question or Issue I don't have access to my account and being charged every month and not being able to listen to music how can I cancel my premium and stop being charged for something I am not able to listen to.

• Regular
  •   /Premium   My Question or Issue  I don't have access to my account and being charged every month and not being able to listen to music how can I cancel my premium and  stop ...
  • 19justme74
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connecting to Facebook

Whenever I attempt to manually connect my account to facebook, I receive the message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later". I am unsure what to do about this and would appreciate any help.Thanks!

• Whenever I attempt to manually connect my account to facebook, I receive the message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later". I am unsure what to do about this and would appr...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Isn't Displaying My Facebook Name

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceLaptop and Andriod PhoneOperating SystemWindows 10 and Andriod Marshmellow My Question or Issue I recently read that if I connect my Facebook account to my Spotify account, my Facebook name will be displayed on my Spotify pro...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device Laptop and Andriod Phone Operating System Windows 10 and Andriod Marshmellow   My Question or Issue  I recently read that if I connect my Facebo...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

No access my profile

HiI have logged in with a new phone, but my player lists are gone. I also have Premium.How do I access my profile?

• Visitor
  • Hi I have logged in with a new phone, but my player lists are gone. I also have Premium. How do I access my profile?      
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify desktop won't display Facebook name

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hello,Ever since I have a new spotify account Ive been trying to get my facebook name to display on my spotify desktop app and for friends who follow me. This ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands  Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hello, Ever since I have a new spotify account Ive been trying...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelling a Payment

I had the 3-month trial subscription which just ended today, I was automaticlly charged $9.99 to continue the premium subscription for this month which I have decided I do not want. I have cancelled my Premium subscription and went back to Free, but ...

• I had the 3-month trial subscription which just ended today, I was automaticlly charged $9.99 to continue the premium subscription for this month which I have decided I do not want. I have cancelled ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot join family due to "joining counter"

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am currently moved to free account, however I joined the family before. Some weeks ago (it took a while before I realized an issue and I post here) I started to ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am currently moved to free account, however I joined the family before...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My credit card is used, but i don't know for which account

My credit card is used, but i don't know for which account. Is there a way to see which email is connected to my credit card?

• My credit card is used, but i don't know for which account. Is there a way to see which email is connected to my credit card? 
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to log in on iPhone after ~2 hours with support last week

PlanFreeCountry CanadaDevice(iPhone 6s Plus)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or IssueWhen I provide my username and password to the iPhone app and hit log in, it will briefly change the button text to 'Logging In...' and then reset the text back ...

• Plan Free Country  Canada Device (iPhone 6s Plus) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue When I provide my username and password to the iPhone app and hit log in, it wil...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm getting not any email and notifications from Spotify.com

My Question or Issue For some reason I'm getting not any email and notifications from Spotify. I've checked my spamfilter and folders and my settings in my profile, but I am deifnitely not receiving the notifications on my domain *dvc-it.nl Is there ...

• My Question or Issue   For some reason I'm getting not any email and notifications from Spotify.  I've checked my spamfilter and folders and my settings in my profile, but I am deifnitely...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not receiving close account mail

Hello Spotify, I would like to close my account. The reason behind this is that I have a new account, which is premium. However when I want to connect with Facebook, it doesn’t work because this account is linked and made with Facebook, so I can’t di...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify,   I would like to close my account. The reason behind this is that I have a new account, which is premium. However when I want to connect with Facebook, it doesn’t work because ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Listening on LAPTOP-C4ETKNVC - (Hint: It's not mine!)

I've "Signed out of everywhere" several times since this problem started months ago. My password has been changed since then as well. I have three devices I listen to Spotify on, my phone, my laptop, and my desk computer.None of those devices have th...

• Casual Listener
  • I've "Signed out of everywhere" several times since this problem started months ago.  My password has been changed since then as well.  I have three devices I listen to Spotify on, m...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Any Spotify hotline for technical support?

Spotify does not recognize my e-mail for one week (and hence I can't access my account anymore).Usual FAQ does not answer.Is there any Spotify hotline or e-mail to get technical support?Thanks for your help

• Spotify does not recognize my e-mail for one week (and hence I can't access my account anymore). Usual FAQ does not answer. Is there any Spotify hotline or e-mail to get technical support? Thanks ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes