Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Duplicated songs

Hello community I've noticed the same song is several times in some of my playlists. Often, when I try to add a song that's alredy in that playlist, it displays a message that says it's duplicated. I manage to take remlove them from the playlist but ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hello community 🙂   I've noticed the same song is several times in some of my playlists. Often, when I try to add a song that's alredy in that playlist, it displays a message that says it's d...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Second student account?

Hi, I keep being told that my student credentials are being used elsewhere, but I can't find another account with my email. I was trying to get Spotify student +Hulu, and it led me awry every time i tried to put in my college.Thoughts? P.M.

• Hi,   I keep being told that my student credentials are being used elsewhere, but I can't find another account with my email.  I was trying to get Spotify student +Hulu, and it led me awr...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is double charging my account.

Spotify has been double charging my Paymaya account for 2 straight months. Are there any ways I can get a refund for it?

• Spotify has been double charging my Paymaya account for 2 straight months. Are there any ways I can get a refund for it? 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login into account and need to cancel subscription

Hello, I got a new phone and I forgot my password and email to my account bluseyliv and I need to cancel my subscription, I would be happy to provide info to help you cancel my account.

• Hello, I got a new phone and I forgot my password and email to my account bluseyliv and I need to cancel my subscription, I would be happy to provide info to help you cancel my account. 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Name showing as a combination of numbers and letters in certain cases

Hi everyone!I bumped into an odd problem with my profile name.So, my facebook connection works perfectly, and in most of the cases my name shows perfectly fine, however, there are two small cases, where it becomes a series of random numbers and lette...

• Visitor
  •   Hi everyone! I bumped into an odd problem with my profile name. So, my facebook connection works perfectly, and in most of the cases my name shows perfectly fine, however, there are two sma...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account name changed when i quitted Facebook

PlanPremium with familly optionCountryFranceDeviceSmartphone, iphone and pcOperating SystemiOS 9, Android Oreo, Windows 10My Question or IssueI have a premium account with family option since a couple of years. I made the mistake to link it with my F...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium with familly option Country France Device Smartphone, iphone and pc Operating System iOS 9, Android Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I have a premium account with fami...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove PODCAST from desktop homescreen?

How do I remove podcasts from my spotify homescreen? I can't figure out how to do this in the settings or find a solution to this issue anywhere. The image for the podcast is always there and the podcast itself is always the default media that plays ...

• Casual Listener
  • How do I remove podcasts from my spotify homescreen? I can't figure out how to do this in the settings or find a solution to this issue anywhere. The image for the podcast is always there and the pod...
  • kmrsecond
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Imposible suscribirme a Premium con American Express desde Chile

PlanFreeCountry ChileDeviceXiaomi RedMi Note 3 ProOperating SystemAndroid 6.0.1 My Question or Issue Hola, quiero saber por qué no se me permite realizar el pago de suscripción Premium mediante tarjeta American Express en Chile. Sólo me entrega opcio...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Chile Device Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 Pro Operating System Android 6.0.1   My Question or Issue  Hola, quiero saber por qué no se me permite realizar el pago de...
  • 58t_ja-5nsarm
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant connect my spotify to my new facebook

PlanPremiumCountry BulgariaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 Since my old facebook account that used to create my spotify got deleted I've a problem connecting to the new FB profile I made. When i try to connect it via the mobile Spotify app it does nothing. A...

• Plan Premium Country  Bulgaria Device Samsung Galaxy S7   Since my old facebook account that used to create my spotify got deleted I've a problem connecting to the new FB profile I m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify account issues

PlanPremiumCountry United KingdomDevice Operating System My Question or IssueHi,I am currently having issues logging into my spotify account. I believe that the issue is due to my email address being linked to two different accounts. I have just sign...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  United Kingdom Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Hi, I am currently having issues logging into my spotify account. I believe that...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot login by phone. I'm in offline mode

PlanPremiumSpain DeviceHuawei P9 My Question or Issue From late july I can't access to my account by phone. First I thought the problem was because I were in a rural zone without internet, but now I'm at home again, but It's still log out. When I try...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Spain   Device Huawei P9   My Question or Issue  From late july I can't access to my account by phone. First I thought the problem was because I were in a rural zo...
  • kesaras
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I am being charged twice every month and only have one account

I am being charged twice a month every month and only have one account. who do i speak to??

• Music Fan
  •   I am being charged twice a month every month and only have one account. who do i speak to?? 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot login it says I'm in offline mode

PlanPremium CountryHungary, but right now I'm in Greece DeviceHuawei mate 9 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I was logged in and it worked until 2 days ago when it just suddenly logged out and now it doesn't let me to log in again anymore...

•   Plan Premium   Country Hungary, but right now I'm in Greece   Device Huawei mate 9   Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I was logged in and...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account

PlanPremiumCountry Northern Ireland Device Samsung Galaxy My Question or IssueSo I had been using the free, premium trial and I recently got a text "receipt". This reminded me that I needed to cancel premium as the free trial is up. However, I had ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Northern Ireland  Device  Samsung Galaxy    My Question or Issue So I had been using the free, premium trial and I recently got a text "receipt"...
  • AlisonMonroe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

An account I can’t log in

PlanPremiumCountry DenmarkDeviceiPhone 8+Operating SystemIOS 10 My issuei can’t acces my account because I’ve forgotten the password and Email of the account, so I also can’t enter my email, and I want to end my subscription with Spotify

• Plan Premium Country  Denmark Device iPhone 8+ Operating System IOS 10   My issue i can’t acces my account because I’ve forgotten the password and Email of the account, so I also ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Details not reflecting account details Facebook (Part 2)

Hi, this is reffering to my case: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Spotify-Account-Details-not-reflecting-account-details-Facebook/m-p/4429127#M1489630 I have yet to find a solution to this issue. My email is still not the same as my Faceboo...

• Regular
  •   Hi, this is reffering to my case: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Spotify-Account-Details-not-reflecting-account-details-Facebook/m-p/4429127#M1489630   I have yet to fi...
  • Jiarrhea
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! change subscription and owner account

PlanFamilyCountryCH DeviceIphones 6/7, IpadsOperating SystemIOS 11.4 My Question or Issue I own a family subscription (I'm the master acct). It includes another family member i.e. only two members altogether.I (master acct) wish to bail out, and chan...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country CH  Device Iphones 6/7, Ipads Operating System IOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  I own a family subscription (I'm the master acct). It includes another fam...
  • maseror-ch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel a sent gift card

PlanFreeCountry US My Question or Issue How do I cancel a gift card which has already been sent, but has not been redeemed as yet? I have the Gift card code. It has just been a day since it was sent.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  US   My Question or Issue  How do I cancel a gift card which has already been sent, but has not been redeemed as yet? I have the Gift card code. It has just be...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift card web page redirects to itself

PlanFreeCountryUS My Question or Issue I cannot send e-card gift through the website. When I fill out the details and press continue, It redirects me to the same web page.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US   My Question or Issue  I cannot send e-card gift through the website. When I fill out the details and press continue, It redirects me to the same web page.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfade Question ?

Hi Guys, I was missing on a big, big feature on using Spotify uptill now, as I did not know what does the Crossfade Feature woulddo ? I wanted to back to back Tracks just like a DJ plays the Next Track Just starts to come up slowly when the current T...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Guys,   I was missing on a big, big feature on using Spotify uptill now, as I did not know what does the Crossfade Feature woulddo ? I wanted to back to back Tracks just like a DJ plays the...
  • Ryanx0r
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes