Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Using Prepaid Virtual Visa/Master card for family plan

HelloI want to subscribe to family plan but I want to pay it using Prepaid Virtual Visa/Master card. Is that allowed for family plan?because the amount of the card is not high can I change the card number to a new card number? Regard,Farid

• Hello I want to subscribe to family plan but I want to pay it using Prepaid Virtual Visa/Master card. Is that allowed for family plan? because the amount of the card is not high can I change t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

bank card

Hello !How i can cancel my bank cards information in my spotify account?

• Hello ! How i can cancel my bank cards information in my spotify account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issues with Spotify in another country

Hello community of Spotify,I moved to Vietnam a few months ago and I am now having issues with my Spotify account. First of all, I can't log-in to my account on my devices because my account is set to the U.S. However, I can't change the country in m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community of Spotify, I moved to Vietnam a few months ago and I am now having issues with my Spotify account. First of all, I can't log-in to my account on my devices because my account is set...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling subscription

If i cancel my subscription straight after paying the monthly payment will i lose that payment or can i keep using the premiem experience until the month is up?

• If i cancel my subscription straight after paying the monthly payment will i lose that payment or can i keep using the premiem experience until the month is up?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account / Hulu

Hello I signed up for the Spotify premium for students and after doing my taxes noticed that I was being charged 9.99 monthly instead of 4.99 and would like to know how someone made this mistake. I am and have been a student and would like a refund o...

• Hello I signed up for the Spotify premium for students and after doing my taxes noticed that I was being charged 9.99 monthly instead of 4.99 and would like to know how someone made this mistake. I a...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to clear recently played?

My account was recently hacked and used by someone else. After resetting my password, I used "Delete cache and saved data." This deleted the person's saved playlists and albums, but left recently played songs and playlists in my library, which in tur...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was recently hacked and used by someone else. After resetting my password, I used "Delete cache and saved data." This deleted the person's saved playlists and albums, but left recently pla...
  • MusicloverMarc
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Login Failed

I tried to log in with Facebook (also tried logging in with username) and I get the message "Login Failed Could not establish a conneciton to the Spotify service. Make sure your network connection is working and try again. Tried it over cellular date...

• I tried to log in with Facebook (also tried logging in with username) and I get the message "Login Failed Could not establish a conneciton to the Spotify service. Make sure your network connection is...
  • Oonster100
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Student ID has been verified but I haven't got premium

Hi,I have applied for student spotify. I have checked with SheerID and they have said that my ID has been approved a couple of fays ago (on the 28/2 and today is 2/3). My bank account said the sum of $7.50 (or whatever it is) is pending but now that ...

• Hi, I have applied for student spotify. I have checked with SheerID and they have said that my ID has been approved a couple of fays ago (on the 28/2 and today is 2/3). My bank account said the sum ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

primary account email address and account hacked and cannot login

So someone has hacked my account and changed my email address and I can no longer login into my Premium account. I have not received any response from the email address change. There is no customer support number for help. There is no 2-factor author...

• So someone has hacked my account and changed my email address and I can no longer login into my Premium account.  I have not received any response from the email address change.  There is n...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Swapping audio on live album (ATTN: Listening hazard to those using earbuds)

Hello, I used my distributor to upload an album to all music streaming services / retailers and once it was live, I realized there had been some sort of glitch during the delivery process. The first song is much quieter (as if, unmastered) than the r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I used my distributor to upload an album to all music streaming services / retailers and once it was live, I realized there had been some sort of glitch during the delivery process. T...
  • ajcrew
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how i can delete mi acount?

i have 2 acounts, and i only use one, and i cant delete de one that i dont use. i have to deleted beacouse,i cant have spotify primium in my actual acount, because wen i acept de invitation from my mom,the primium pass to the acount that i dont use.P...

• i have 2 acounts, and i only use one, and i cant delete de one that i dont use. i have to deleted beacouse,i cant have spotify primium in my actual acount, because wen i acept de invitation from my m...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else uses my account

Hi, the last few days someone else is using my account, i found out becuase suddenly it appeared i was listening to french hiphop haha.no problem i thought, i'll just log out everywhere and change my password.but i've allways logged in using facebook...

• Hi,   the last few days someone else is using my account, i found out becuase suddenly it appeared i was listening to french hiphop haha. no problem i thought, i'll just log out everywhere an...
  • juli151
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't Two-Factor Authentication a thing yet?

So, I had someone gain access to my account, deleted all my playlists, added new ones, and since I am in Family, added three accounts.I am well aware of the Recover Playlists function. I deleted all offending accounts, and changed passwords, but IT I...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I had someone gain access to my account, deleted all my playlists, added new ones, and since I am in Family, added three accounts. I am well aware of the Recover Playlists function. I deleted al...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

HElP!!

I am being charged for a premium Spotify account, problem is I don't remember which email address it is associated with. I do not wish to keep this account and have tried for months to delete it but any email I try seems to decline, is there a way I ...

• I am being charged for a premium Spotify account, problem is I don't remember which email address it is associated with. I do not wish to keep this account and have tried for months to delete it but ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Been charged But I dont have premium

HelpMy account is free and I do not have account with Facebook. Yesterday i noticed that my bank account was charged for Spotify premium, But I do not have one, and I have never wrote inn my bank account Number. How cold this be possible and can anyo...

• Help My account is free and I do not have account with Facebook.  Yesterday i noticed that my bank account was charged for Spotify premium, But I do not have one, and I have never wrote inn my...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer access my account.

I'm having an issue with my account. I use the spotify app on my phone, and it's logged me out a number of times ove the past few weeks and my password stops working each time so I'm locked out of my account. Two weeks ago this happened and I was abl...

• Not applicable
  • I'm having an issue with my account.  I use the spotify app on my phone, and it's logged me out a number of times ove the past few weeks and my password stops working each time so I'm locked out...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Musica que para mi cuenta spotify premium no existen

Estoy asociado a una cuenta familiar, y hay unos albumenes que estan en la web de spotify pero cuando inicio sesion en mi cuenta no las abre y en mis dispositivos nos existen, alguna ayuda con este tema ? se agradece!

• Estoy asociado a una cuenta familiar, y hay unos albumenes que estan en la web de spotify pero cuando inicio sesion en mi cuenta no las abre y en mis dispositivos nos existen, alguna ayuda con este t...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps playing random playlists and skipping my songs and podcasts.

Hi, I've had this problem for almost a month now and I'm at my wit's end.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out everywhere, changing my password, just straight up waiting, and NOTHING is working. There's an unidentified web chrome pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've had this problem for almost a month now and I'm at my wit's end. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out everywhere, changing my password, just straight up waiting, and NOTH...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

FRIEND CAN’T MAKE AN ACCOUNT BECAUSE EMAIL IS TAKEN

So my friend wanted to make an account but when she put her email it said it was taken I tried finding another way to make an account but it won’t what can I do please help

• Casual Listener
  • So my friend wanted to make an account but when she put her email it said it was taken I tried finding another way to make an account but it won’t what can I do please help
  • lilahvicencio
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes