Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

credit card problem

Hello guys, i am currently living in belgium but i have a portuguese credit card, but when i try to change the country for example i can't chose portugal, and i am starting a spotify belgium account and i can´t buy the premium with a portuguese credi...

• Hello guys, i am currently living in belgium but i have a portuguese credit card, but when i try to change the country for example i can't chose portugal, and i am starting a spotify belgium account ...
  • cosporcos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP... I loged out.. And cant come in again. Ot says that i am offline mode and have to change and go online. BUT I AM... Both wi-fi and Mobile internet... What can i do?

• HELP...   I loged out..   And cant come in again.   Ot says that i am offline mode and have to change and go online.    BUT I AM...   Both wi-fi and Mobile int...
  • dkongball
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with correct username/email and password

Won't let me login to my Spotify account with correct email / username and password and when I try to make a new account it's still doesn't let me sign in same problem with logging in with Facebook. Can't log in please help.

• Won't let me login to my Spotify account with correct email / username and password and when I try to make a new account it's still doesn't let me sign in same problem with logging in with Facebook. ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked.

Hello,Yesterday spotify application on my phone was loged out automatically. I tried to sign in with my username and password it said "username or password incorrect" and I can sign in via facebook account. Today tried to sign in my spotify applicati...

• Hello, Yesterday spotify application on my phone was loged out automatically. I tried to sign in with my username and password it said "username or password incorrect" and I can sign in via facebook...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution email address

hi I already changed my email address on my facebook account but on my spotify profile, it still shows my old email address and when i asked for help you replied on my old email address which i cannot access anymore, and i can't see what you replied ...

• hi I already changed my email address on my facebook account but on my spotify profile, it still shows my old email address and when i asked for help you replied on my old email address which i canno...
  • natashadirk
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download spotify on new phone in Vietnam

Hi everyone,I bought a new phone (android) in Vietnam and can not download spotify onto it. I do have a premium account and would like to use it while traveling.. any ideas?Thank you so much!Caro

• Hi everyone, I bought a new phone (android) in Vietnam and can not download spotify onto it. I do have a premium account and would like to use it while traveling.. any ideas? Thank you so much! Ca...
  • isaumyam
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username or Password invalid

Not long ago today when I woke up, I found my account was logged out. It says that I keep entering my username or Password incorrectly on my mobile- however I changed my password twice and yet they say my password is still incorrect even when I chang...

• Regular
  • Not long ago today when I woke up, I found my account was logged out. It says that I keep entering my username or Password incorrectly on my mobile- however I changed my password twice and yet they s...
  • Derrund1999
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem to connect to my Facebook account

I am trying to connect my Facebook to my Spotify account. Then clicking on "Manually connect to Facebook" in the sidebar. However, I get an error message, "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." I've tried a couple of times ...

• I am trying to connect my Facebook to my Spotify account.   Then clicking on "Manually connect to Facebook" in the sidebar.   However, I get an error message, "Sorry there has been a te...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Prepaid Virtual Visa/Master card for family plan

HelloI want to subscribe to family plan but I want to pay it using Prepaid Virtual Visa/Master card. Is that allowed for family plan?because the amount of the card is not high can I change the card number to a new card number? Regard,Farid

• Hello I want to subscribe to family plan but I want to pay it using Prepaid Virtual Visa/Master card. Is that allowed for family plan? because the amount of the card is not high can I change t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

bank card

Hello !How i can cancel my bank cards information in my spotify account?

• Hello ! How i can cancel my bank cards information in my spotify account?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issues with Spotify in another country

Hello community of Spotify,I moved to Vietnam a few months ago and I am now having issues with my Spotify account. First of all, I can't log-in to my account on my devices because my account is set to the U.S. However, I can't change the country in m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community of Spotify, I moved to Vietnam a few months ago and I am now having issues with my Spotify account. First of all, I can't log-in to my account on my devices because my account is set...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling subscription

If i cancel my subscription straight after paying the monthly payment will i lose that payment or can i keep using the premiem experience until the month is up?

• If i cancel my subscription straight after paying the monthly payment will i lose that payment or can i keep using the premiem experience until the month is up?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account / Hulu

Hello I signed up for the Spotify premium for students and after doing my taxes noticed that I was being charged 9.99 monthly instead of 4.99 and would like to know how someone made this mistake. I am and have been a student and would like a refund o...

• Hello I signed up for the Spotify premium for students and after doing my taxes noticed that I was being charged 9.99 monthly instead of 4.99 and would like to know how someone made this mistake. I a...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to clear recently played?

My account was recently hacked and used by someone else. After resetting my password, I used "Delete cache and saved data." This deleted the person's saved playlists and albums, but left recently played songs and playlists in my library, which in tur...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was recently hacked and used by someone else. After resetting my password, I used "Delete cache and saved data." This deleted the person's saved playlists and albums, but left recently pla...
  • MusicloverMarc
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Login Failed

I tried to log in with Facebook (also tried logging in with username) and I get the message "Login Failed Could not establish a conneciton to the Spotify service. Make sure your network connection is working and try again. Tried it over cellular date...

• I tried to log in with Facebook (also tried logging in with username) and I get the message "Login Failed Could not establish a conneciton to the Spotify service. Make sure your network connection is...
  • Oonster100
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Student ID has been verified but I haven't got premium

Hi,I have applied for student spotify. I have checked with SheerID and they have said that my ID has been approved a couple of fays ago (on the 28/2 and today is 2/3). My bank account said the sum of $7.50 (or whatever it is) is pending but now that ...

• Hi, I have applied for student spotify. I have checked with SheerID and they have said that my ID has been approved a couple of fays ago (on the 28/2 and today is 2/3). My bank account said the sum ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

primary account email address and account hacked and cannot login

So someone has hacked my account and changed my email address and I can no longer login into my Premium account. I have not received any response from the email address change. There is no customer support number for help. There is no 2-factor author...

• So someone has hacked my account and changed my email address and I can no longer login into my Premium account.  I have not received any response from the email address change.  There is n...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Swapping audio on live album (ATTN: Listening hazard to those using earbuds)

Hello, I used my distributor to upload an album to all music streaming services / retailers and once it was live, I realized there had been some sort of glitch during the delivery process. The first song is much quieter (as if, unmastered) than the r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I used my distributor to upload an album to all music streaming services / retailers and once it was live, I realized there had been some sort of glitch during the delivery process. T...
  • ajcrew
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how i can delete mi acount?

i have 2 acounts, and i only use one, and i cant delete de one that i dont use. i have to deleted beacouse,i cant have spotify primium in my actual acount, because wen i acept de invitation from my mom,the primium pass to the acount that i dont use.P...

• i have 2 acounts, and i only use one, and i cant delete de one that i dont use. i have to deleted beacouse,i cant have spotify primium in my actual acount, because wen i acept de invitation from my m...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else uses my account

Hi, the last few days someone else is using my account, i found out becuase suddenly it appeared i was listening to french hiphop haha.no problem i thought, i'll just log out everywhere and change my password.but i've allways logged in using facebook...

• Hi,   the last few days someone else is using my account, i found out becuase suddenly it appeared i was listening to french hiphop haha. no problem i thought, i'll just log out everywhere an...
  • juli151
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes