Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Security Risk With Spotify Connect

I've realized there is a security risk with Spotify Connect; once a person connects their personal device (cell phone, tablet etc) to a Spotify enabled TV/receiver/speaker, they are able to play their Spotify over your system from ANYWHERE IN THE WOR...

• Regular
  • I've realized there is a security risk with Spotify Connect; once a person connects their personal device (cell phone, tablet etc) to a Spotify enabled TV/receiver/speaker, they are able to play thei...
  • Lukkysam
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Username changed, playlists lost

Today I tried to load up spotify on my pc and couldn't log in (using correct password). I tried to reset but it wouldn't recognise my username. I have had the same name for a long time on spotify. It seems my username was changed to a bunch of number...

•      Today I tried to load up spotify on my pc and couldn't log in (using correct password). I tried to reset but it wouldn't recognise my username. I have had the same name for&nbsp...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Swap back to sweden

Soo im in Costa Rica an my premium ended. And to play with Free i had to change country soo i swaped from Sweden to CR. And now i want to buy premium again but i cant beacuse the payment does not work while my country is set to Cr. And now i cannot s...

• Soo im in Costa Rica  an my premium ended. And to play with Free i had to change country soo i swaped from Sweden to CR. And now i want to buy premium again but i  cant beacuse the payment ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Single released (please help!!!!)

ok so here's the thing: I posted a song via TuneCore on Spotify. The thing is that I (my fault) didn't look if there was already any other artist out there that had the same artist name as me. So I uploaded my song, and the thing is that there was so...

• ok so here's the thing: I posted a song via TuneCore on Spotify. The thing is that I (my fault) didn't look if there was already any other artist out there that had the same artist name as me. S...
  • SchoolOfWonders
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for free account since 12-2016

NPlanFree/PremiumCountry : Netherlands DeviceIphone My Question or Issue I am not a Spotify user but i have registered ones on a free trial. Now i see on my bank account that i pay €9,99 since 12-2016 monthly. I only use one email adress since 10 yea...

917CCF61-F018-4482-809F-5A83763F53C8.png 38C04522-CB19-43E0-81EB-A9D5F7F81E4B.png
  • NPlan Free/Premium Country : Netherlands   Device Iphone   My Question or Issue  I am not a Spotify user but i have registered ones on a free trial. Now i see on my bank accoun...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Address

Hey guys! I created my account with facebook login, and I'am an owner in family group, and I would like to ask where can I check what is my address.At my profile blank I only see "Address:"

• Visitor
  •   Hey guys!   I created my account with facebook login, and I'am an owner in family group, and I would like to ask where can I check what is my address. At my profile blank I only see "...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked on Main account, no email no password

My Main account just got hacked and the emial aswell as password got changed to something else. I am writing this from another account since i cant log in anymore, and email help wont come soon. I can give full proof and information of my main accoun...

• My Main account just got hacked and the emial aswell as password got changed to something else. I am writing this from another account since i cant log in anymore, and email help wont come soon. I ca...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist save duration after test month

Hi,Can anybody please tell me how long my Playlists a saved on the Spotify Service after the ending of a test month?I'm going to buy premium account in the next two months, ...but i have to know that my playlists are still there then. Thanks in advan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Can anybody please tell me how long my Playlists a saved on the Spotify Service after the ending of a test month? I'm going to buy premium account in the next two months, ...but i have to know ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost spotify playlist/subscrition

I recently reset my password and lost all of my music and subscription, I've taken the survey and still no help. When I press "recover playlists" im told none were deleted. If someone could help me, it would be much appreciated.Thnaks PremiumUK Devic...

• I recently reset my password and lost all of my music and subscription, I've taken the survey and still no help. When I press "recover playlists" im told none were deleted. If someone could help me, ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account name

I have a linked Facebook account for more than 2 years, and today I have entered a bad name or password ... but I logged over facebook so no bad password or name and now when I set up so there is error: 127 and my name is my letters and numbers, plea...

•     I have a linked Facebook account for more than 2 years, and today I have entered a bad name or password ... but I logged over facebook so no bad password or name and now when I set up...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wouldn't use my full name

I have connected my spotify to my facebook, but it still hasn't changed my name to my full name on facebook. Also have tried to reinstall spotify to see if it would update but it wouldn't. Right now it only shows my first name, and wondering how else...

• Casual Listener
  •    I have connected my spotify to my facebook, but it still hasn't changed my name to my full name on facebook. Also have tried to reinstall spotify to see if it would update but it wouldn...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account error

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDeviceIPhone 8Operating SystemLatest version of iOS for iPhone My Question or Issue I made a new account in a haste and for my new phone because I dident remember my password for my last account. I got charged for premium on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device IPhone 8 Operating System Latest version of iOS for iPhone   My Question or Issue  I made a new account in a haste and for my new phone be...
  • MK99
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Débito Errado

PlanPremiumCountry BrasilDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue No dia 15/07/2018 fiz a troca do meu plano do Premium para o Premium Universitário, já pagando a taxa de R$ 8,50. Minha antiga data de vencimento era dia 27 de cada mê...

• Plan Premium Country  Brasil Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  No dia 15/07/2018 fiz a troca do meu plano do Premium para o Premium Universitári...
  • PMorgan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Noone can see what i listening

PlanFreeCountry SlovakiaDevice(Sony Xperia M5,)Operating System(Windows 7) My Question or IssueI used Private season few month ago. Next time i canceled it but still noone can see what i'm listening. Can someone help ? Ideas ?

• Plan Free Country  Slovakia Device (Sony Xperia M5,) Operating System (Windows 7)   My Question or Issue I used Private season few month ago. Next time i canceled it but still no...
  • zane_miko
  • Songwriter
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't logg in through facebook

Hi I just moved to Russia 3 weeks ago and started to use Spotify free today(I was premium until March but decided to be free till today). So today I decided to use it again and became premium but I couldn't logg in through Facebook! I had a lots of p...

• Hi I just moved to Russia 3 weeks ago and started to use Spotify free today(I was premium until March but decided to be free till today). So today I decided to use it again and became premium but I c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset-Password-Email not received

After a friend forgot his password he clicked on reset password and wrote his username/email (which is 100% correct) and clicked on sendBut he never got a email to reset his password. What can he do? help please!

• Casual Listener
  • After a friend forgot his password he clicked on reset password and wrote his username/email (which is 100% correct) and clicked on send But he never got a email to reset his password. What can he d...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I don’t know my email address for log in

My Question or Issue Hey guys. I’m going to be billed soon and it seems the email address I used to log into Spotify isn’t the one I have premium on. I know a little bit about my username and the debit card I use to pay for the account with. Is there...

•   My Question or Issue   Hey guys. I’m going to be billed soon and it seems the email address I used to log into Spotify isn’t the one I have premium on. I know a little bit about my use...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Because of Spotify Connect anyone could use my account?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceXbox One, Surface Pro and Amazon Echo devicesOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi,Since I move in an house all inclusive, I share the same Wi-Fi! Since that, I see lot of song in my history I never never lis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Xbox One, Surface Pro and Amazon Echo devices Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, Since I move in an house all inclusive, I share...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have a home button

In my Spotify app on my windows computer, I don't have a home button. My friend has one on her computer though, I only have browser and radio. She has also said she never sees my acitivity on Spotify. I have played music on and don't have it on priva...

• Casual Listener
  • In my Spotify app on my windows computer, I don't have a home button. My friend has one on her computer though, I only have browser and radio. She has also said she never sees my acitivity on Spotify...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem premium gift card but my account still free

I bought a premium gift card and... when I used this all is okay, but my account subscription stills freePlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceGalaxy S6Android Nougat My Question or Issue

• I bought a premium gift card and... when I used this all is okay, but my account subscription stills free Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Galaxy S6 Android Nougat   My Question ...
  • Xtinescapism
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes