Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login with fb or username

Hello, I can't login on spotify ever since i changed the account to family premium. I can't login with facebook and i can't login with my username. I can reset my password and then i'm logged in, but when i then want to login in the app (on my phone,...

• Hello,   I can't login on spotify ever since i changed the account to family premium. I can't login with facebook and i can't login with my username. I can reset my password and then i'm logge...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change the country setting

Hi. Since I was having trouble registering an account, I asked a friend who is in the US to do it for me, so he did. But now, when I tried to open the desktop app, it gave me an error and told me I can fix it by changing my country in the profile set...

• Visitor
  • Hi. Since I was having trouble registering an account, I asked a friend who is in the US to do it for me, so he did. But now, when I tried to open the desktop app, it gave me an error and t...
  • paddyfynn
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to delete a premium spotify subscription linked to a deleted facebook account?

I have a premium spotify account which I created using FB as login. I deleted my FB account and I created a new user with the same name (e-mail address) as my FB user name. It did not show that I already had a premium account (which I had with my FB ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium spotify account which I created using FB as login. I deleted my FB account and I created a new user with the same name (e-mail address) as my FB user name. It did not show that I alr...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with FB and old email address

Plan Free and PremiumCountry Italy DeviceLG G6 Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Hi,months ago i've changed my email address on FB, but my free spotify account is still connected to the old one. Now i got a new spotify account premium...

• Plan Free and Premium Country Italy   Device LG G6  Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   Hi, months ago i've changed my email address on FB,...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still on free

Plan free Free/Premium Country Uk Device iPad iPhone Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi I’ve signed up for 3 month 99p PayPal account say paid , signed in account say free < screenshot removed for securit...

• Visitor
  • Plan free Free/Premium Country Uk Device iPad iPhone Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hi I’ve signed up for 3 month ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

connect spotify to facebook???

I've a spotify account that (isn't connected to) is seperate from Facebook account. However if I want to share music with friends (it doesn't work) i've to connect to Facebook. Only problem is that, via the Spotify application on my (Windows 10) Desk...

• I've a spotify account that (isn't connected to) is seperate from Facebook account. However if I want to share music with friends (it doesn't work) i've to connect to Facebook.  Only problem is ...
  • s4mh
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Hacked account

I keep finding in my feed new playlists with some italian music that I never listened and that I will never want to listen. Therefore my Discovery Weekly section which was one of my favorite parts of Spotify is completely messed up. Is there any chan...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep finding in my feed new playlists with some italian music that I never listened and that I will never want to listen. Therefore my Discovery Weekly section which was one of my favorite parts of...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can a Spotify Artist create a playlist with their Artist profile?

PlanPremiumCountryMalta Device(Samsung Galaxy J5)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue I have a premium personal account but i also have an artist account as i am a music producer. I would like to create a playlist through my artist profi...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Malta  Device (Samsung Galaxy J5) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  I have a premium personal account but i also have an artist accou...
  • k4_2jx1j1-3he
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why has my subscription changed? All playlist have been removed also?

Hello,Country Ireland Device iphone7 My plan has increased in price from 9.99 a month to 14.99 a month a few weeks ago. Can you tell me why this was done? I did not authorize. Also, since this changed, all my playlists, albums etc have been removed f...

• Hello, Country Ireland  Device iphone7   My plan has increased in price from 9.99 a month to 14.99 a month a few weeks ago. Can you tell me why this was done? I did not authorize. &nbs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in for a longtime

PlanFreeCountrykoreaDeviceSamsung Operating System Android My Question or IssueI was in france and I'm currently in korea right now and it's been 2 years that i wanted log in on spotify but i couldnt. Bcause it says that i have been out of my county ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country korea Device Samsung  Operating System  Android    My Question or Issue I was in france and I'm currently in korea right now and it's been 2 years that...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username has changed against my will to "3g6nzns86udrvrbpg5ivfr5cl"

Plan PREMIUMCountry ITALY Device MacBook Pro 2011Operating System OsX My Question or Issue:i subscribed with "Yui_Clementina" as username then, when i decided to change my account e-mail (the first i put was a wrong one) ALSO MY USERNAME HAS CHANGED ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan PREMIUM Country ITALY   Device MacBook Pro 2011 Operating System OsX   My Question or Issue: i subscribed with "Yui_Clementina" as username then, when i decided to change m...
  • Yui_Clementina
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice(Oneplus 5t)Operating SystemAndroid Oxygen OS My Question or Issue So, my Spotify premium has stopped working on my phone. It doesn't log in at all, and even if it does it's offline, disabling me from listening to anything...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device (Oneplus 5t) Operating System Android Oxygen OS  My Question or Issue  So, my Spotify premium has stopped working on my phone. It doesn't log ...
  • gavin_george
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Profile pic changed to random picture

PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceAsus LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue So I recently joined spotify premium on the family plan a few days ago. Today, I downloaded the desktop app and used it to change my profile picture to a wolf. ...

•   Plan Premium Country  Canada Device Asus Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  So I recently joined spotify premium on the family plan a few days...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont let me cancel my subscprition.

Everytime I go to cancel my plan , I get a message oops try again later..?? help please

• Everytime I go to cancel my plan , I get a message oops try again later..?? help please
  • ajsimps123
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperar correo y contraseña o cancelar pago solo sabiendo el usuario

PlanPremiumCountry Spain Básicamente llevo bastante tiempo con la misma cuenta de spotify, pagando premium para disfrutar al máximo de todas sus capacidades, pero al cambiarme de movil no recuerdo ni el mail ni la contraseña desde la que cree la cuen...

•   Plan Premium Country  Spain     Básicamente llevo bastante tiempo con la misma cuenta de spotify, pagando premium para disfrutar al máximo de todas sus capacidades, pero ...
  • los_simpsonn
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

PlanFreeCountry The NetherlandsDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hey, recently I have not been able to log into my Spotify account. I tried logging into my sister's account and that worked. However when I log into mine it says m...

• Plan Free Country  The Netherlands Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hey, recently I have not been able to log into my Spotify account. I tried lo...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant log in because offline mode is already active.

Hello everyone! I couldnt log in to my account because is already set offline mode. I try on phone and on desktop. I log out on every devices. Log in via facebook dont work, with mail only on desktop. App say "you are in offline mode, set online". Ho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!  I couldnt log in to my account because is already set offline mode. I try on phone and on desktop. I log out on every devices. Log in via facebook dont work, with mail only on ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account and mail account

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi i have a one facebook premium account with 11151304017 account id and one more account with technobecet account name. My problem is i can't merge this two ac...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy S8+ Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi i have a one facebook premium account with 11151304017 account id and one mo...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes