Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Unsubscribed?

Had an email this morning from Spotify saying my latest payment hadn't gone thru. Only reason I can think of is I have recently changed network providers? As there is money in the account and card details are correct. Anyway I logged in and updated m...

• Casual Listener
  • Had an email this morning from Spotify saying my latest payment hadn't gone thru. Only reason I can think of is I have recently changed network providers? As there is money in the account and card de...
  • TheJoJo1976
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! online family account

We have had Spotify Family for a while now and all 5 of us are online. However only 1 of us can listen online. Is this the normal modus operandi? I thought it would be possible for all of us to listen to our own music online? Anybody have a tip on ho...

• Casual Listener
  • We have had Spotify Family for a while now and all 5 of us are online. However only 1 of us can listen online. Is this the normal modus operandi? I thought it would be possible for all of us to liste...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Apparently my country doesn't match the one on my profile?

So as you can see in the attachments, I put that I live in the United Kingdom, which I do and it's not letting me sign into my account because it doesn't match, even though it does?!

• So as you can see in the attachments, I put that I live in the United Kingdom, which I do and it's not letting me sign into my account because it doesn't match, even though it does?!
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email with password lost

Hello all, I created severals years ago my Spotify account with an address mail closed today. when I try to change it, spotify ask me a password, and I lost this password... How can I do change my password or email? all requests has been sent to my o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,    I created severals years ago my Spotify account with an address mail closed today. when I try to change it, spotify ask me a password, and I lost this password...   H...
  • Flanstario1
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Login thinks I am abroad but I am not!

Can anyone help me! I can't log in because my phone Spotify thinks I am abroad but I am not! Thank you

• Can anyone help me!   I can't log in because my phone Spotify thinks I am abroad but I am not!   Thank you
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Change email

I originally created my account through facebook or at least it is connected to and had an old email which transferred over to spotify. I changed my facebook email at least 1 if not 2 years ago but the change has still not carried over to spotify. An...

• Casual Listener
  • I originally created my account through facebook or at least it is connected to and had an old email which transferred over to spotify. I changed my facebook email at least 1 if not 2 years ago but t...
  • aton241
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Funding my childs account

My daughter has a Spotify account. Her mom has been putting it on her card. I would like to pay for a few montha and put it on my credit card - but I want to control the use of my card. How can I do that?

• My daughter has a Spotify account. Her mom has been putting it on her card. I would like to pay for a few montha and put it on my credit card - but I want to control the use of my card. How can I do ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentaly logged out

Hi, i accidentaly logged out of my account yesterday and dont know the email i used to create the account, i do know the username how ever... I have no clue how to reset my password without the email.

• Hi, i accidentaly logged out of my account yesterday and dont know the email i used to create the account, i do know the username how ever... I have no clue how to reset my password without the email.
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no puedo entrar a ninguna cuenta de spotify en mi computadora

descarge la aplicacion en mi laptop pero no me quiere abrir ninguna cuenta, ni siquiera la premium, simplemente no me abre nada.

• descarge la aplicacion en mi laptop pero no me quiere abrir ninguna cuenta, ni siquiera la premium, simplemente no me abre nada.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All music and playlists disappeared

I just got back from a trip in asia and when i tried to start my spotify, i not only had to reset my password, all of my music and playlists were gone. Any ideas on how i can get them back?

• I just got back from a trip in asia and when i tried to start my spotify, i not only had to reset my password, all of my music and playlists were gone. Any ideas on how i can get them back?
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium cant be purchase in this app

Im using iphone5. I just recently subscribe to premium with my card. I didnt recieve any reciept being mailed. My account still in free version. As i tap the premium button i got this message saying spottify cant be purchase in this app. What just ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Im using iphone5. I just recently subscribe to premium with my card. I didnt recieve any reciept being mailed. My account still in free version. As i tap the premium button i got this message saying ...
  • Zaiyanjafry
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Where do I find my address?

Hi, I'm not living in US and so the address format is different. I'd like to confirm what I've originally updated my address as - I'm the owner of Spotify Premium Family. Where do I click within Spotify to find out what address I had originally updat...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm not living in US and so the address format is different. I'd like to confirm what I've originally updated my address as - I'm the owner of Spotify Premium Family. Where do I click wi...
  • vanessabay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Why Spotify scammed us?

I was in a moment of signing my bank account as I avail the student premium "whatever" and then it says that "dont worry blabla, it does not deducted to your account blabla. Just finish the next procedure and to make sure you are a student blabla". T...

• Casual Listener
  • I was in a moment of signing my bank account as I avail the student premium "whatever" and then it says that "dont worry blabla, it does not deducted to your account blabla. Just finish the next proc...
  • peejeyhoney
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Gutschein wurde nicht zugeschickt

Hallo zusammen, ich habe fuer meine Freundin ein Spotify Gutschein gekauft.Kauf wurde mit der Belegnr. registriert und mein Konto belastet (Kreditkarte). Leider hat meine wurde noch kein Code zugeschickt. (Ich habe keine Bestaetigung per Email bekom...

• Hallo zusammen,   ich habe fuer meine Freundin ein Spotify Gutschein gekauft. Kauf wurde mit der Belegnr. <snip removed order id> registriert und mein Konto belastet (Kreditkarte). Le...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ennoying message that Spotify is used elsewhere. Yet I've logged out all everyone and yet my music i

ennoying message that Spotify is used elsewhere. Yet I've logged out all everyone and I've changed my password. No solution my solution is an end to Spotify !@

• ennoying message that Spotify is used elsewhere. Yet I've logged out all everyone and I've changed my password. No solution my solution is an end to Spotify !@  
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Will Not Connect to Facebook

I have repeatedly connected and disconnected my spotify account to and from my facebook, but my username will not change to my full name, nor will it allow me to log in through my facebook, despite having already connected. Also, when I click on find...

• I have repeatedly connected and disconnected my spotify account to and from my facebook, but my username will not change to my full name, nor will it allow me to log in through my facebook, despite h...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu keeps logging me out

Hello!I have Spotify Premium for students and I have gone through all the steps to set up my Hulu account, but every time I try to watch something, it immediately logs me out and prompts me to start the 30 day free trial, even though I already have a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have Spotify Premium for students and I have gone through all the steps to set up my Hulu account, but every time I try to watch something, it immediately logs me out and prompts me to star...
  • Rayzcrazy983
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Got hacked

someone keeps using my accout vi PS4 i dont even have a ps4

• someone keeps using my accout vi PS4 i dont even have a ps4
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution new account

I signed up using facebook and when I go to settings and go under social and try to sign out I don't see that option. so I am guessing I created my account using facebook. Now I need to create a new account because I don't want to have it using faceb...

• I signed up using facebook and when I go to settings and go under social and try to sign out I don't see that option. so I am guessing I created my account using facebook. Now I need to create a new ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes