Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Menelaos_f
  • Casual Listener
  • 689 replies
  • 56 likes
  • Account
  • 689 replies
  • 56 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Login failure

Hi,I was suddenly thrown out of Spotify.When I try to logon I get the message that it is the wrong username/password. But that is not the case since I use the Facebook login info. And I am currently logged on to FB. I even tried to log off FB and log...

• Hi, I was suddenly thrown out of Spotify. When I try to logon I get the message that it is the wrong username/password. But that is not the case since I use the Facebook login info. And I am curren...
  • BrightChen
  • Casual Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

hacked

Hi, my account was hacked 4 days ago. I tried to log in but the password was inncorect so the hacker must ave changed it and when i tried resetting the password it didn't work either. The hacker changed both password and email, he also has deleted my...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my account was hacked 4 days ago. I tried to log in but the password was inncorect so the hacker must ave changed it and when i tried resetting the password it didn't work either. The hacker chan...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked

An unknown iPhone has been using my account today. I have signed out of all devices and changed my password to prevent further logins. The iPhone in question came up as "Long's iPhone". Please can you advise how long this device had access to my acco...

• An unknown iPhone has been using my account today. I have signed out of all devices and changed my password to prevent further logins.   The iPhone in question came up as "Long's iPhone". &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost playlists and downloaded music

Recently updated my iPhone app and today when opening it asked me to log in. When i did all of my playlists were gone along with my downloaded files. I have the family premium offering. iPhone 7 version :1.11 (15B93)Spotify App Version: 8.4.45.564 Ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently updated my iPhone app and today when opening it asked me to log in.  When i did all of my playlists were gone along with my downloaded files.  I have the family premium offering. ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution what if i subcribe premium for 1 year and after that i get another plan for family

Hello, what if i subcribe for 1 year and then i get the premium for my family so my 1 year member will be canceled? and i i have to use family plan after that i lost my premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   what if i subcribe for 1 year and then i get the premium for my family so my 1 year member will be canceled? and i i have to use family plan after that i lost my premium?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not log in

My username and my password are correct. I can log in on the website but when I try to log in from the app nothing happen.

• My username and my password are correct. I can log in on the website but when I try to log in from the app nothing happen.  
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for student Hulu and Spotify

I try creating my Hulu account but every time I try to click “create account” it doesn’t let me. What should I do?

• I try creating my Hulu account but every time I try to click “create account” it doesn’t let me. What should I do?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Now is the time to make it easier to switch from Facebook to Spotify login.

With the current Facebook/Cambridge Analytica situation, I want to disable Facebook Platform on my Facebook account (no, I won't delete my account, yet). The only reason I can't is because I need it to login to Spotify. Now, please give us the option...

• Regular
  • With the current Facebook/Cambridge Analytica situation, I want to disable Facebook Platform on my Facebook account (no, I won't delete my account, yet). The only reason I can't is because I need it ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change of premium

Hi! I have paid a student premium accout while I was still payin the normal price of premium, It has been passed one week since I made the pay and untill now, the account still saying to me that my paid hasnt passed. But in my bank account it says th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have paid a student premium accout while I was still payin the normal price of premium, It has been passed one week since I made the pay and untill now, the account still saying to me that my p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution message:"User is flagged as abuser"

I created a family plan for my family with a new account and because I wantedto keep my playlists and friends I decided to invite my old account to family plan, after some weeks using I receave an email from spotity asking me to do an account verific...

• I created a family plan for my family with a new account and because I wanted to keep my playlists and friends I decided to invite my old account to family plan, after some weeks using I r...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Qualified for Student Account But Keep Being Charged for Premium

A few months ago, I signed up for the Spotify Student discount and sent my proof of enrollment. I got an email a few days later confirming that it went through and that I qualified for the discount. However, I keep being charged for the full premium ...

• A few months ago, I signed up for the Spotify Student discount and sent my proof of enrollment. I got an email a few days later confirming that it went through and that I qualified for the discount. ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Rogers to Fido

Hello, I was with Rogers and have Spotify Premium activated, now that I switched to Fido and tried to activate Free for 6 months Premium it won't let me. Anybody knows why? Thank you in advance.

• Hello,    I was with Rogers and have Spotify Premium activated, now that I switched to Fido and tried to activate Free for 6 months Premium it won't let me. Anybody knows why? Thank you i...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add a 'Follow Me' widget to your Signature.

I just spent an hour trying to figure out how to add a 'Follow Me' widget to my Signature, so that if people like the playlists/comments I post in the forums, they can easily follow me on Spotify. I thought I'd share what I learned in case there are ...

• Gig Goer
  • I just spent an hour trying to figure out how to add a 'Follow Me' widget to my Signature, so that if people like the playlists/comments I post in the forums, they can easily follow me on Spotify. I ...
  • DonSolare
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Can't update payment

My credit card was cancelled due to identity theft and the card company sent me a new credit card right away. I keep trying to update my account with my new card number and after I submit the card they want me to verify I'm a student. I can only do t...

• Regular
  • My credit card was cancelled due to identity theft and the card company sent me a new credit card right away. I keep trying to update my account with my new card number and after I submit the card th...
  • JustinSamples
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Be a "more active account"

Hi! Is it true that I can listen just to 35 sec of a track for it to count as a stream? Or do I have to listen to the whole song? I would like to result "more active", but I don't know if that will count, if I don't listen the whole thing.Tnx xx

• Hi! Is it true that I can listen just to 35 sec of a track for it to count as a stream? Or do I have to listen to the whole song? I would like to result "more active", but I don't know if that w...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to change payment details

I have un-subscribed from Spotify as I wanted to change my payment details over to another card, however Spotify won't let me re-subscribe, and keep telling me that there is no support every time I click the subscribe button. Has anyone else had this...

• Casual Listener
  • I have un-subscribed from Spotify as I wanted to change my payment details over to another card, however Spotify won't let me re-subscribe, and keep telling me that there is no support every time I c...
  • JustinSamples
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't update my payment details at all

Hi, My card listed with you guys is set to expire and so I wanted to update it with the new card information. I go to the subscription page and click the update card link and everything, but when I get to the page where I enter the details it won't l...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi,    My card listed with you guys is set to expire and so I wanted to update it with the new card information. I go to the subscription page and click the update card link and everythin...
  • JustinSamples
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

impossible de réinitialiser le mot de passe

Bonjour,J'ai un compte premium. J'ai été déconnecté sur tous mes appareils. Je ne me rappelle plus de mon mot de passe donc je vais sur le lien "réinitialiser son mot de passe", je saisis mon adresse mail, on me confirme qu'un mail a bien été envoyé ...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, J'ai un compte premium. J'ai été déconnecté sur tous mes appareils. Je ne me rappelle plus de mon mot de passe donc je vais sur le lien "réinitialiser son mot de passe", je saisis mon adres...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country won't change,We're sorry that email is taken

Hi Everyone I want to change my spotify free account from United Kingdom to South Africa.Yet everytime I try to change it it says we're sorry that email is taken even though it is my email which I signed into my account with?Any help will be apprecia...

• Visitor
  • Hi Everyone   I want to change my spotify free account from United Kingdom to South Africa.Yet everytime I try to change it it says we're sorry that email is taken even though it is my email w...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Desbloquear cuenta

Mi cuenta fue bloqueada por un pago que fue desconocido, como puedo recuperarla?

• Mi cuenta fue bloqueada por un pago que fue desconocido, como puedo recuperarla?
  • antonio181
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Env: prod