Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

sign out everywhere does not work - what to do?

Someone is using my spotify account. i tried the option "sign out everywhere" several times and also changed my password. unfortunately nothing helped. what can i do about it?

• Casual Listener
  • Someone is using my spotify account. i tried the option "sign out everywhere" several times and also changed my password. unfortunately nothing helped. what can i do about it? 
  • Jari4058
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution add family members

Hi I'm trying to add family members to my account but even though I have added their email and checked that they are correct. They are not receiving the email to upgrade their account. I have tried to resend and it doesn't work either. sending normal...

• Hi I'm trying to add family members to my account but even though I have added their email and checked that they are correct. They are not receiving the email to upgrade their account. I have tried t...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Community email address is wrong

Hi,today I got an email from this Spotify community forum on an old email address.This email was changed quite some time ago. How is it possible that I still receive on the old address, and how can I change that?Reason that I need to change that, is ...

• Hi, today I got an email from this Spotify community forum on an old email address. This email was changed quite some time ago. How is it possible that I still receive on the old address, and how c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution You can edit your email address, gender, and birthday on your Facebook account page.

It says I can edit my email address, gender, and birthday on my Facebook account page, but I did and that was like 9 days ago and it still hasent changed on the spotify account page?

• It says I can  edit my email address, gender, and birthday on my Facebook  account page, but I did and that was like 9 days ago and it still hasent changed on the spotify account page?
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into account, can't reset password

Title says it all. Android app randomly logged out even though I had signed in within the last week. What is with this **bleep**ty app? I forgot my password, won't let me reset my account password which is on the family plan.

• Title says it all. Android app randomly logged out even though I had signed in within the last week.   What is with this **bleep**ty app? I forgot my password, won't let me reset my account pa...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where do I wright the "Family password"

Where do I wright the password I got for Family to upgrade my kids Spotify accounts?

• Casual Listener
  • Where do I wright the password I got for Family to upgrade my kids Spotify accounts?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Music

Randomly skips to the artist “Zae Dae” and will skip during a playlist. Also says I’m connected to web chrome. It has gotten to the point where I can’t even listen to music. The zae dae album covers look like they were made with Microsoft Word. I’m a...

• Randomly skips to the artist “Zae Dae” and will skip during a playlist. Also says I’m connected to web chrome. It has gotten to the point where I can’t even listen to music. The zae dae album covers ...
  • Kizums101
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't connect to the account (Android)

Hi,I was previously connected on a spotify account on my smartphone that wasn't mine. I bought Spotify Premium on that account (I will pay every month with an automatic payment) and then logged out. The problem is, I would like to cancel my subscript...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was previously connected on a spotify account on my smartphone that wasn't mine. I bought Spotify Premium on that account (I will pay every month with an automatic payment) and then logged out...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

dead post

This issue is resolved but I can’t delete my post. 

• This issue is resolved but I can’t delete my post. 
  • alyjewell
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Missing

Recently, (approximately first/second week of Jan 2018) my husband and I noticed that my Spotify Premium account was non-functional. Up til this point I had been a Premium member for a couple years with no issue. Not only was my Premium deleted but A...

• Not applicable
  • Recently, (approximately first/second week of Jan 2018) my husband and I noticed that my Spotify Premium account was non-functional. Up til this point I had been a Premium member for a couple years w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting new bank card

My bank card was stolen, so my spotify was not payed cause I locked my card. New card is on way, but they want me to pay/update my payment details or they will cancel my account, but I don t have them yet as I m waiting for new card to arrive.. What ...

• My bank card was stolen, so my spotify was not payed cause I locked my card. New card is on way, but they want me to pay/update my payment details or they will cancel my account, but I don t have the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My band's name in all capital letters

Hi folks, I am kinda "desperately" looking for a recent answer to that question : knowing that my music is on Spotify via CD Baby (that doesn't allow to have your name in all caps), is there a way for me to change my name for all caps, on Spotify? It...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks,   I am kinda "desperately" looking for a recent answer to that question : knowing that my music is on Spotify via CD Baby (that doesn't allow to have your name in all caps), is there...
  • YannickCremer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems logging in with facebook

Hi, there is a problem with my account, when I try to log in with my facebook an error message shows up saying that an error ocurred when accessing this app.Someone help me please!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, there is a problem with my account, when I try to log in with my facebook an error message shows up saying that an error ocurred when accessing this app. Someone help me please!
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help please

My card is azerbaijan card and it doesnt work for spotify can anyone apply 60 day free premium for valentines day if i give account to him please really need it.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • My card is azerbaijan card and it doesnt work for spotify can anyone apply 60 day free premium for valentines day if i give account to him please really need it. Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cant get premium

Hey , i am from Azerbaijan.Spotify Isnt active in this country , i use with vpn maybe thats why i wanna get my free 60 day valentines day premium but after i apply with paypal , it stucks at empty page only shows spotify bar on top of the site , noth...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey , i am from Azerbaijan.Spotify Isnt active in this country , i use with vpn maybe thats why i wanna get my free 60 day valentines day premium but after i apply with paypal , it stucks at empty pa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Who here has been hacked?

Today I was listening to music on my phone, and all of the sudden my music kept pausing by itself. After repeatingly unpausing the music after it keeps pausing, all the sudden latino music started blasting through my headphones. I check the "other de...

• Today I was listening to music on my phone, and all of the sudden my music kept pausing by itself. After repeatingly unpausing the music after it keeps pausing, all the sudden latino music started bl...
  • the_cp
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aide avec cadeau svp

Voucher paye en Allemagne un cadeau non reconnu en France .... 

• Voucher paye en Allemagne un cadeau non reconnu en France .... 
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

impossible to change country and credit card

Hello, I have a premium account and I moved countries from Belgium to France but cannot change my country profile and my payment information online i tried to follow the change country guide and it works until the point where I input my French paymen...

• Hello,   I have a premium account and I moved countries from Belgium to France but cannot change my country profile and my payment information online   i tried to follow the change coun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes