Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Solved!! I need my music taken down off Spotify

I've just received an email back from Spotify Artist Support,I'm guessing the email just wasn't read properly or it was an automated response. email:I’m ‘********’, awful name I know.A couple of years ago I made a few tracks, some guy named *********...

• Not applicable
  •   I've just received an email back from Spotify Artist Support, I'm guessing the email just wasn't read properly or it was an automated response.   email: I’m ‘********’, awful name I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I pay double..

Hei. I have payed the Spotify Limited for a year. I paid whit paypall 990.-Nok 03.12.2017. And when I checked my account on Spotify , you still charge me 99 NOK each month .so I pay double . Can you fix it? See attachments . Regards Lise Lepsoy EMAIL...

• Hei. I have payed the Spotify Limited for  a year. I paid whit paypall 990.-Nok  03.12.2017. And when I checked my account on Spotify , you still charge me 99 NOK  each month .so I p...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change username?

Even if I connected my Spotify account with my Facebook one my app still shows some random letters and numbers instead of my name from Facebook. Is there any way to do something about it? Unlinking and linking again with Facebook didn't help.

• Even if I connected my Spotify account with my Facebook one my app still shows some random letters and numbers instead of my name from Facebook. Is there any way to do something about it? Unlinking a...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Devide password?

in ccount settings, you can demand a device password. In what way is that different from your account password and what exactly does it do?

• Gig Goer
  • in ccount settings, you can demand a device password. In what way is that different from your account password and what exactly does it do?
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment cancellation

I signed up for the student discount $5.99 a month, not realising you had to be in a college or uni. I’m in High school. I haven’t got an account but my bank details were listed and ths money has been taken from my account. I would like to cancel my ...

• I signed up for the student discount  $5.99 a month, not realising you had to be in a college or uni. I’m in High school. I haven’t got an account but my bank details were listed and ths money h...
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hacked / account changed

Over the last couple of weeks, I will be listening to music when it will cut off and start playing through another device (through spotify connect I think). I keep setting it to offline mode however I woke up this morning and this person has complete...

• Over the last couple of weeks, I will be listening to music when it will cut off and start playing through another device (through spotify connect I think). I keep setting it to offline mode however ...
  • Larshi1994
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duplicated albums

I've encountered that there are dublicate albums. Funny thing, when I go to the artist's profile, only one album appears. But both albums have different ID, and they appear when I click on the certain album.Here are examples: https://open.spotify.com...

• Casual Listener
  • I've encountered that there are dublicate albums. Funny thing, when I go to the artist's profile, only one album appears. But both albums have different ID, and they appear when I click on the certai...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to claim a second artist page as manager?

HiI already have an artist page, but I am now going to mange an other artists page so I need to claim her artist profile. Regardless of which of the provided links i press in order to claim it I end up in my page instead of her. For instans I am usin...

• Roadie
  • Hi I already have an artist page, but I am now going to mange an other artists page so I need to claim her artist profile. Regardless of which of the provided links i press in order to claim it I en...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not change my password

I can't seem to change my password for some reason... See printscreen.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to change my password for some reason... See printscreen.
  • Siljuska
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password, no email

I'm logged in in my spotify-account with Premium on my phone, but tried to log in on my computer. I have forgotten my password and didn't registered my email on this spotify-account. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm logged in in my spotify-account with Premium on my phone, but tried to log in on my computer. I have forgotten my password and didn't registered my email on this spotify-account. What do I do?&nb...
  • jeanettenht
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account is not in search result

When i try to find my accoun on search my name don't come out.There is a setting to do?

• Regular
  • When i try to find my accoun on search my name don't come out. There is a setting to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Fick deine mutter

I‘m always offline when i‘m Outside even with my highspeed internet... why ?

• Casual Listener
  • I‘m always offline when i‘m Outside even with my highspeed internet... why ? 
  • xdodiks
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted subscription to a Family account

Hi everyone:This morning I received an email welcoming to my Family Plan and asking me to include family members users. But I haven't subscribe myself to a Family Plan. I logged into my account and I discovered that I already had five unknow users (b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone: This morning I received an email welcoming to my Family Plan and asking me to include family members users.   But I haven't subscribe myself to a Family Plan.   I logged i...
  • Pakochin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

not able to connect

Goodmorning, when i try to log in with fb, spotify says that i am currently set to offline. And asks me to connect. When I do so, nothing happens. Just a black screen. What to do??

• Casual Listener
  • Goodmorning, when i try to log in with fb, spotify says that i am currently set to offline. And asks me to connect. When I do so, nothing happens. Just a black screen.  What to do??
  • IB18
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

404 Error on login

Any ideas? On PC app btw I Don't have a facebook so how would I be able to fix this?Without making one...

• Casual Listener
  • Any ideas? On PC app btw   I Don't have a facebook so how would I be able to fix this? Without making one...
  • TripleRX
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i have some people using my account

i just realized i got super annoying problem. some people keep interupting me while i'm using my spotify. it says that another device is using it and none of it was mine. it annoyed me big time and i need it to be fixed. thx

• i just realized i got super annoying problem. some people keep interupting me while i'm using my spotify. it says that another device is using it and none of it was mine. it annoyed me big time and i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications

Hello, and thanks for your help.I activated the push and e-mail notifications from the notification settings page but it seems like nothing appears on my phone nor my mails. Any way to fix that please?

• Hello, and thanks for your help. I activated the push and e-mail notifications from the notification settings page but it seems like nothing appears on my phone nor my mails.  Any way to fix...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paguei o boleto e ainda nao liberou o premiun

ola boa noite fiz o **bleep** do boleto no sabado dia 03/02/18 e ate agora dia 06/02/18 ainda nao liberaram o premium ja desinstalei e reinstalei o programae tambem ja havia temtado pagar com cartao de credito a conta de estudanteo **bleep** foi efet...

• ola boa noite  fiz o **bleep** do boleto no sabado dia 03/02/18 e ate agora dia 06/02/18 ainda nao liberaram o premium  ja desinstalei e reinstalei o programa e tambem ja havia  tem...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Bands Song Wont show up for others

I Have Made a Artist account and it has been verified and I have 1 song up but when other people look up my bands name or the song it doesnt come up.

• Casual Listener
  • I Have Made a Artist account and it has been verified and I have 1 song up but when other people look up my bands name or the song it doesnt come up.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes