Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrong email

My Question or IssueMy son signed up with wrong email and password. He also purchased premium How can we cancel accounts?

•     My Question or Issue My son signed up with wrong email and password. He also purchased premium  How can we cancel accounts?  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why in my family plan theres another account as the owner instead of mine?

PlanPremiumCountryMéxicoDeviceiPhone 5s and Hp laptopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI wanted to invite my sister to the family plan and she got rejected and my little brother appeared as the owner of the plan. I am the on who pays for ...

• Plan Premium Country México Device iPhone 5s and Hp laptop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I wanted to invite my sister to the family plan and she got rejected and my little...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device connecting to my account

Hi everyone, I once accidentally connected to a device I don't know (we were connected to a public Wi-Fi network) and now they keep connecting to my account. The music stops playing on my device and Spotify says I'm playing music on this device, and ...

• Hi everyone,   I once accidentally connected to a device I don't know (we were connected to a public Wi-Fi network) and now they keep connecting to my account. The music stops playing on my d...
  • AlexMaster
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Able to register multiple accounts to the same gmail by inserting dots in email address

My Question or Issue You are able to register multiple accounts with emails like "*snip*" and "**snip*" which resolve to the same gmail email address. The validation on the login page needs to strip "." out of gmail addressses.

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue  You are able to register multiple accounts with emails like "*snip*"  and "**snip*" which resolve to the same gmail email address. The validation on t...
  • nestorjac
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Just want to Play ORIGINAL soundtracks smh

Hi... can anyone help!?? I want to play the ORIGINAL of soundtracks and at first could like sound of music but now I keep getting rubbish new shows or theatre productions!! REaLLy anoying I try everything ... saying “Play ORIGINAL “ or “Play the 1st”...

• Hi... can anyone help!?? I want to play the ORIGINAL of soundtracks and at first could like sound of music but now I keep getting rubbish new shows or theatre productions!! REaLLy anoying I try every...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant log in

My app stopped working and would force close and say error. I deleted it and reinstalled it, now its not letting me log in. I dont know what email is with it to reset password.

• Casual Listener
  • My app stopped working and would force close and say error. I deleted it and reinstalled it, now its not letting me log in. I dont know what email is with it to reset password.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't let me change my country?

Hey there! I began using Spotify when I lived in the USA, and later moved to Chile. The first year I had no problems here, but recently my old credit card expired, and I had to downgrade to a free account! I'd love to get Premium again, but when I go...

• Hey there! I began using Spotify when I lived in the USA, and later moved to Chile. The first year I had no problems here, but recently my old credit card expired, and I had to downgrade to a free ac...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What is the best way to migrate from a Facebook premium account to a normal premium account while pr

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue What is the best way to migrate from a Facebook premium account to a normal premium account while preserving Music Library and playlists? I want to basically remove ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  USA Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  What is the best way to migrate from a Facebook premium account to a normal pre...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Get Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USDevice(iPhone 8, PC)Operating System(iOS 11, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI created my 1st account today using the Premium promo (3mo/.99cents). I did not like my Profile Name (not username), and wanted to change it. Ente...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  US Device (iPhone 8, PC) Operating System (iOS 11, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I created my 1st account today using the Premium promo (3mo/.99cen...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Connect to Facebook

PlanFreeCountry Australia Operating SystemWindows 10 I've having problems linking Spotify with my Facebook account. I'm using the Spotify desktop app. I went to setting --> social --> connect to Facebook. But every time I click on the 'Connect to Fac...

• Plan Free Country  Australia   Operating System Windows 10   I've having problems linking Spotify with my Facebook account. I'm using the Spotify desktop app. I went to setting...
  • ylberrrr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify in South Korea

PlanFreeCountrySouth KoreaDeviceiPhone XOperating System My Question or Issue I recently moved to Korea from the States and realized that I need to get premium in order to use Spotify here after 2 weeks. So I’m trying to get premium for students but ...

• Plan Free Country South Korea Device iPhone X Operating System   My Question or Issue  I recently moved to Korea from the States and realized that I need to get premium in order to...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dar de baja mi cuenta spotify (permanente)

hola, solo quiero saber como eliminar mi cuenta (permanente) porque voy a pasar un rato sin spotify además qué ya no me gustaba el usuario que tengo ayuda porfa!

• Casual Listener
  • hola, solo quiero saber como eliminar mi cuenta (permanente) porque voy a pasar un rato sin spotify además qué ya no me gustaba el usuario que tengo ayuda porfa!
  • p72ue_tp-yez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgot initial setup of the Spotify Premium

It's been around 6 months since I switched to Spotify Premium. I sent the invite to my brothers but one of them after all this time contacted me about the credentials I set for this service. (It as for the direction and something else I do not recall...

• It's been around 6 months since I switched to Spotify Premium. I sent the invite to my brothers but one of them after all this time contacted me about the credentials I set for this service. (It as f...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

setting up Free/Premium account questions

PlanFree/PremiumCountry CanadaDeviceOperating System My Question or Issue I set up a Free/Premium account through my FB account today but then realized I didn't want it under FB so immediately cancelled it. I then set up an entirely new account when ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Canada Device Operating System     My Question or Issue  I set up a Free/Premium account through my FB account today but then realized I didn't...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone

PlanPremiumCountry AustraliaDeviceGoogle pixel My Question or Issue I went to use my app and it asked me to login whixh was strange. After I did I noticed my account had been completely wipes!!! Years of music and playlists are all gone!? What can I ...

•   Plan Premium Country  Australia Device Google pixel     My Question or Issue  I went to use my app and it asked me to login whixh was strange. After I did I notic...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant log in

Today ı opened my spotify app and it is accidently chrash. So ı try to open it again but it was logged out. I know my username( it is **** < removed for security >). I try all my passwords to log in but it says "your password is not valid" Then ı use...

• Visitor
  • Today ı opened my spotify app and it is accidently chrash. So ı try to open it again but it was logged out. I know my username( it is **** < removed for security >). I try all my passwords to l...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

User name on apps is my PASSWORD!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry TurkeyDeviceSamsung Note8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I want you to change my user name on apps... I wanted to change my e-mail address but u didint let me so I had to deleted my original accou...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Turkey Device Samsung Note8 Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   I want you to change my user name on apps... &...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Country changing

PlanFreeCountry Belgium (for now)DeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI had a Spotify premium account that I was paying for while in the U.S. and now I’ve gone to Belgium for college. A few weeks ago I stopped my subscription to ...

•   Plan Free Country  Belgium (for now) Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I had a Spotify premium account that I was paying for while in the U.S...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! My account got hacked

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands My Question or IssueSomebody hacked my account. He changed my password and the e-mail for the account to: *snip*.I can log in because my account is linked to my facebook account.For changing my password i need the passwo...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands  My Question or Issue Somebody hacked my account. He changed my password and the e-mail for the account to: *snip*. I can log in because my account ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account got logged out on all devices and now I cant log back in.

I have 2 accounts on spotify. 1 premium and an old account that I never use anymore. However my email adress is connected to the old spotify account and I can log in with no problem. The newer premium account is now somehow disabled and I don't have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 accounts on spotify. 1 premium and an old account that I never use anymore. However my email adress is connected to the old spotify account and I can log in with no problem. The newer premiu...
  • daan93dw
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes