Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

subscribed but still getting ads

decided i'd go ahead and pay for unlimited, because it was advertised as not having advertisements. i'm still getting little blips about apps and such. what gives? false advertising.any way to disable them?

• decided i'd go ahead and pay for unlimited, because it was advertised as not having advertisements. i'm still getting little blips about apps and such. what gives? false advertising. any way to disa...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Day 28 without Spotify - Still paying for Premium

Another Day gone and I am trying to keep my patience. I have a number of cases submitted to Spotify asking for help and the response I get is that someone is working on my issue. I ask why have all my case numbers been closed. There has been no resol...

• Regular
  • Another Day gone and I am trying to keep my patience.   I have a number of cases submitted to Spotify asking for help and the response I get is that someone is working on my issue. &nbsp...
  • stuckinthe70s
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using Spotify with a DLNA client

Hi! I am thinking of purchasing a Spotify account, so I can download tracksand add them to my laptop and then using my DLNA server via my home network that alows me to play these tracks. I can do this from my laptop at the moment, but was wondering i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I am thinking of purchasing a Spotify account, so I can download tracksand add them to my laptop and then using my DLNA server via my home network that alows me to play these tracks. I c...
  • Scuttlebroom
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SECURITY BREECH WTF

when I log in to my premium account it tells me that I am my wife's name. On her computer it tells her she is herself but when she clicks the account tab it accesses my info and CREDIT CARD....AND LOST MY PLAYLISTS....HELP.

• Casual Listener
  • when I log in to my premium account it tells me that I am my wife's name. On her computer it tells her she is herself but when she clicks the account tab it accesses my info and CREDIT CARD....AND LO...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Want my premium bacK!

At christmas i got spotify premium 3 months and i activated it 25 th december.For a few days ago my playlist on spotify was deleted and the premium was gone!? Please, what should i do?! Contact somebody? // Carl

• Visitor
  • At christmas i got spotify premium 3 months and i activated it 25 th december. For a few days ago my playlist on spotify was deleted and the premium was gone!?   Please, what should i do?! Co...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't purchase a subscription

I can't purchase a subscription using my paypal or just creditcard, and both of them has worked before. I've tried logging in and out, and yes I'm sure that I have the cash for it

• Casual Listener
  • I can't purchase a subscription using my paypal or just creditcard, and both of them has worked before. I've tried logging in and out, and yes I'm sure that I have the cash for it 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lossless audio

It would be great if Spotify can offer lossless audio download e.g. FLAC.For now, the quality of downloaded audio files is far below of what I expected.

• It would be great if Spotify can offer lossless audio download e.g. FLAC. For now, the quality of downloaded audio files is far below of what I expected.  
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't connect to facebook without being "upgraded to facebook timeline????"

Seriously - I used to be able to connect but now it wants to install a new app that will upgrade me to timeline. How can I avoid that? Thanks.

• Seriously - I used to be able to connect but now it wants to install a new app that will upgrade me to timeline. How can I avoid that?   Thanks.
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I made this with my facebook account and now I really want just a spotify only account

Hello, I signed up for the premium service and I want to deactivate my facebook is there anyway to switch my spotify account off of my facebook to just a spotify only log in?

• Hello,   I signed up for the premium service and I want to deactivate my facebook is there anyway to switch my spotify account off of my facebook to just a spotify only log in?
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes