Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • alberez57
  • Visitor
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Trouble logging in

I'm haveing trouble logging in with my email and password. As soon as I log in, spotify logs me out and brings me to the log in page that says, sign in with email/facebook or create a new account. Please help. I've tried everything.

• I'm haveing trouble logging in with my email and password. As soon as I log in, spotify logs me out and brings me to the log in page that says, sign in with email/facebook or create a new account. Pl...
  • cocowinter
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family with friends.

I want to upgrade mu current subscription to premium family. However the members of the account do not share the same physical address. What kind of problem would it cause?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to upgrade mu current subscription to premium family. However the members of the account do not share the same physical address. What kind of problem would it cause?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking existing Facebook account with another account (merging two accounts)

So I have two accounts: one free one linked with my facebook and another one with a premium. I decided to go on my premium and link my Facebook, which worked, but the existing account I had previously with my Facebook linked is gone and all my saved ...

• So I have two accounts: one free one linked with my facebook and another one with a premium. I decided to go on my premium and link my Facebook, which worked, but the existing account I had previousl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account not valid

Hi, I woke up this morning and as often I turn on my Spotify. It was working for like 10minutes and than I had loggd out for some reasons. When I tried to log in again it wasn't working. It said that my account was valid. I tried to log in via intern...

• Hi,   I woke up this morning and as often I turn on my Spotify. It was working for like 10minutes and than I had loggd out for some reasons. When I tried to log in again it wasn't working. It ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Perfil não aparece na busca do Spotify

Meu perfil não aparece na busca do Spotify. Algum HELP?

• Casual Listener
  • Meu perfil não aparece na busca do Spotify. Algum HELP?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Convert 90-day FREE Premium to FAMILY???

I am currently on a 90-day FREE Premium Trial that commences monthly billing on March 22, 2017. I would like to convert my account to the FAMILY PLAN @ $14.99CDN/month but I am wondering if I do that NOW, will I lose my current 90-day FREE trial???

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently on a 90-day FREE Premium Trial that commences monthly billing on March 22, 2017.   I would like to convert my account to the FAMILY PLAN @ $14.99CDN/month but I am wondering if ...
  • mdfryer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Update payment method button not working!

I cancelled an old credit card, and want to set up payment on a new one. On the Subscription page (https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/) the "Update" button is an endless **bleep**ing loop back to that same URL. I am at work, so cannot ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled an old credit card, and want to set up payment on a new one.    On the Subscription page (https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/) the "Update" button is an endless *...
  • HotPoclet
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Received an email address confirmation request, but didn't attempt to confirm my address

I just received an email from Spotify requesting me to confirm my email address. However, I wasn't trying to confirm my email address through Spotify. Is this a legitimate request from Spotify, or is it someone trying to hack my account? The "from" e...

• Casual Listener
  • I just received an email from Spotify requesting me to confirm my email address. However, I wasn't trying to confirm my email address through Spotify. Is this a legitimate request from Spotify, or is...
  • verniewood
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify account hacked using email with mailna.com domain

My account was hacked and email and password changed today. The email used by the hacker had the domain name mailna.com. However, mailna.com is not currently active domain. I'm guessing that the hack is programmed to figure out your username and pass...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was hacked and email and password changed today. The email used by the hacker had the domain name mailna.com. However, mailna.com is not currently active domain. I'm guessing that the hack...
  • Hookooekoorider
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Concern of hacked account + changed email/facebook login

Hi!I've had Spotify for about 8 years (give or take) and was originally signed up with an email address that I haven't used for 4+ years. I have recently been logging in with Facebook or my username+password until today. Today all of my playlists wer...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've had Spotify for about 8 years (give or take) and was originally signed up with an email address that I haven't used for 4+ years. I have recently been logging in with Facebook or my usernam...
  • taraktoor
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account

Someone is using my account. It switches me while listening to music. He changed my email address and I can not change the password. I can log in via Facebook but I do not know what to do next. How do I change an email without knowing the current ass...

• Someone is using my account. It switches me while listening to music. He changed my email address and I can not change the password. I can log in via Facebook but I do not know what to do next. How d...
  • VividIris
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn't recognize I have premium.

I just purchased premium earlier this week but I am having trouble syncing all my playlist on my Ipod. only some of my playlist are showing up on my ipod and for the ones that do show up, most of them are missing a lot of songs that I have recently a...

• Visitor
  • I just purchased premium earlier this week but I am having trouble syncing all my playlist on my Ipod. only some of my playlist are showing up on my ipod and for the ones that do show up, most of the...
  • Angelmercy
  • 115 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 115 replies
  • 8 likes

Conectarte a Facebook

"Lo sentimos, ha habido un error temporal. Por favor, vuelve a intentarlo más tarde. " Este es el mensaje que me sale una y otra vez desde hace tiempo cuando intento conectar mi cuenta creada en Spotify con mi correo electrónico a mi cuenta de Facebo...

• "Lo sentimos, ha habido un error temporal. Por favor, vuelve a intentarlo más tarde. " Este es el mensaje que me sale una y otra vez desde hace tiempo cuando intento conectar mi cuenta creada en Spot...
  • d8lkna7gih67xty
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use spotify on my PC

For like 2 weeks now I am not able to use the spotify app on my pc. The app starts normally and after I log in it closes and goes into my taskbar. When I try to click it to open it again it also disappears from there. Tried reinstalling a lot of time...

• For like 2 weeks now I am not able to use the spotify app on my pc. The app starts normally and after I log in it closes and goes into my taskbar. When I try to click it to open it again it also disa...
  • romster100
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nome de usuário como números e letras aleatórias.

Olá, gostaria de mudar meu nome de usuario, o spotify criou o nome deliberadamente e agora são varios números e letras. Ao invés de aparecer meu nome como "Arthur Leme" no meu perfil e na página de pesquisas, aparece como "22bslw4ms532da6uldi3jer5a"....

• Olá, gostaria de mudar meu nome de usuario, o spotify criou o nome deliberadamente e agora são varios números e letras. Ao invés de aparecer meu nome como "Arthur Leme"  no meu perfil e na págin...
  • BrunoJouglard
  • 6 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 34 likes

KAN NIET INLOGGEN IN MIJN PREMIUMACCOUNT

Mijn oude emailadres (*snip*) werkt niet meer en ik kan nu dus niet inloggen op mijn premium account. Ik betaal elke maand voor dit abonnement en ik wil ook kunnen inloggen. Het is niet mogelijke om contact met jullie te krijgen en dit vind ik zeer k...

• Mijn oude emailadres (*snip*) werkt niet meer en ik kan nu dus niet inloggen op mijn premium account. Ik betaal elke maand voor dit abonnement en ik wil ook kunnen inloggen. Het is niet mogelijke om ...
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 13 likes

Unable to change email via facebook

Hey, i got hacked and didnt noticed that (got 3 more "family members" i guess from mexico). I wanted to change my email adress, but i used facebook to get access to spotify and now i cant change that anymore. I had to change my email from facebook wh...

• Hey,   i got hacked and didnt noticed that (got 3 more "family members" i guess from mexico).    I wanted to change my email adress, but i used facebook to get access to spotify an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ogrenci indirimi odeme sorunu

okul secme ekranindayken siteyi kapattim,param cekildi ve free uyelik devam ediyor,ustune twitterdaki @spotifycares sayfasiyla konustugumda paraniz yatmamistir diyor,sabahtan beri ugrasiyorum dalga mi geciyorsunuz?

• okul secme ekranindayken siteyi kapattim,param cekildi ve free uyelik devam ediyor,ustune twitterdaki @spotifycares sayfasiyla konustugumda paraniz yatmamistir diyor,sabahtan beri ugrasiyorum dalga m...
  • smash1903
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Changing email address

Hi. I know this topic is covered, but in my case it is not answered. When I subscribed, I made yahoo my main email address (for my premium spotify account). IDK why it wouldnt let me use my main one which is gmail. It had something to do with faceboo...

•  Hi. I know this topic is covered, but in my case it is not answered. When I subscribed, I made yahoo my main email address (for my premium spotify account). IDK why it wouldnt let me use my mai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

migrar conta individual para familia

Olá comunidade! Aderi ao plano família e quero incluir minha irmã, que já tem o plano prêmium. Como faz para migrar o plano individual dela para o familia sem perder as playlists? O cancelamento do plano dela é automaticamente cancelado? Obrigada des...

• Olá comunidade!   Aderi ao plano família e quero incluir minha irmã, que já tem o plano prêmium. Como faz para migrar o plano individual dela para o familia sem perder as playlists? O cancelam...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Env: prod