Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Random songs in my recently listened list

Spotify Usernamedanielbrooks41PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating system My Question or Issue Hey. I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct place for this, but recently when I go into my recently listened too list, there are songs on there t...

• Spotify Username danielbrooks41 Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating system    My Question or Issue  Hey. I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct pl...
  • Artitu
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs saved per Artist

With the update (without having premium), either I'm missing something, or you can no longer go to an artist and see the songs of theirs that you've saved. It just takes you to their profile, and you can only either shuffle through their entire catal...

• Visitor
  • With the update (without having premium), either I'm missing something, or you can no longer go to an artist and see the songs of theirs that you've saved. It just takes you to their profile, and you...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login at all

So randomly on my phone spotify kicked me out unable to log back in, I've restarted my phone, reinstalled the app and removed the device from offline only to find out afterwards that I can't log into the exact same account on a different phone.

• Visitor
  •   So randomly on my phone spotify kicked me out unable to log back in, I've restarted my phone, reinstalled the app and removed the device from offline only to find out afterwards that I can't ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Combine accounts

First off my daughter and I both have galaxy S8 phones and separate facebook accounts.I just made my, mom, account premium and added my daughters created playlists to my account.The account is under moms, facebook log on and we cannot log daughter on...

• Casual Listener
  • First off my daughter and I both have galaxy S8 phones and separate facebook accounts. I just made my, mom, account premium and added my daughters created playlists to my account. The account is un...
  • Amaloney4
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I temporary disable Facebook and still use my Spotify account meanwhile?

I've created my Spotify account through Facebook and I know that I have to create a new account if I want to fully delete my Facebook account. But my question is, can I just temporary disable my Facebook account (not fully deleted) and still use this...

• Casual Listener
  • I've created my Spotify account through Facebook and I know that I have to create a new account if I want to fully delete my Facebook account.   But my question is, can I just tempor...
  • Amaloney4
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems paying for Premium Upgrade

When I try to upgrade to Premium, Spotify will accept all of my credit card details except for the valid month. It then asks me 'in red text', to add the month, which I try continuously to do, however, it gives me the choice of the month only once, b...

• When I try to upgrade to Premium, Spotify will accept all of my credit card details except for the valid month.  It then asks me 'in red text', to add the month, which I try continuously to do, ...
  • TrulyGordin
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change country

Spotify Username Plan Free/Premium Country Brasil My Question or Issue Hey. I am moving back from Brasil to France and I want to keep using my spotify premium in France. I have tried to change my bank details and put a french bank acount details but...

• Spotify Username <snip - Mod edit> Plan Free/Premium Country   Brasil  My Question or Issue  Hey. I am moving back from Brasil to France and I want to keep using ...
  • adriancasas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fui cobrado duas vezes no mesmo mês

Minha inscrição do mês de março foi cobrada duas vezes uma no dia 10/03 e outra no dia 13/03. 10/03 - EC* spotify osasco13/03- Ebanx spotify Como faço pra resolver isso?

• Regular
  • Minha inscrição do mês de março foi cobrada duas vezes uma no dia 10/03 e outra no dia 13/03.   10/03 - EC* spotify osasco 13/03- Ebanx spotify   Como faço pra resolver isso?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 44 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 44 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Please remove my card information, now.

Hello, I was charged for Premium after being offered a free trial, because I was asked to add my card for an automatic renewal subscription in case I liked the service, seemed fair. But I was charged for the "free" trial. Then I decided to cancel the...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I was charged for Premium after being offered a free trial, because I was asked to add my card for an automatic renewal subscription in case I liked the service, seemed fair. But I wa...
  • cr_-125tsmof9
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium Problem

Greetings everyone, so i have made a Family Premium account and invited the other five memberswithout a problem and everything worked fine.Now a few days ago, one member couldn't use the Premium features anymore(and still can't, despite that the addr...

• Regular
  • Greetings everyone,   so i have made a Family Premium account and invited the other five members without a problem and everything worked fine. Now a few days ago, one member couldn't use the...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log into spotify - Keeps coming up with circle with cross

hi,I cannot log into my spotify account on my computer.I've restarted my computer, deleted the program & reinstalled.I've changed my password also to see if that helps, but nothing.I enter my username + password & it comes up with a red circle with a...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, I cannot log into my spotify account on my computer. I've restarted my computer, deleted the program & reinstalled. I've changed my password also to see if that helps, but nothing. ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account visibility

Hi! I made an account with only account instead of Facebook. But how come my account isn't visible to other users? They can't find me in the search box although my account is actually linked with Facebook for the moment. Is this just because I chose ...

• Hi!  I made an account with only account instead of Facebook.  But how come my account isn't visible to other users? They can't find me in the search box although my account is actua...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connection to FB: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

On the desktop version, the button to connect to FB is unresponsive. So, I tried connecting my account to facebook via spotify's online site, but this message shows up "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."I'm not sure what...

• Casual Listener
  • On the desktop version, the button to connect to FB is unresponsive. So, I tried connecting my account to facebook via spotify's online site, but this message shows up "Sorry there has been a te...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant upgrade to premium again

HI GUYS FOR SOME REASON MY CREDIT CARD THAT SPOTIFY ALWAYS PURCHASING ITS MONTHLY FEE IS CANCELLED. AND MY BANK SENT ME A NEW CARD. AFTER THAT I FORGOT TO UPDATE MY NEW CARDS INFORMATION ON SPOTIFY. SO, SPOTIFY DOWNGRADED MY ACCOUNT TO FREE ACCOUNT A...

• HI GUYS   FOR SOME REASON MY CREDIT CARD THAT SPOTIFY ALWAYS PURCHASING ITS MONTHLY FEE IS CANCELLED. AND MY BANK SENT ME A NEW CARD. AFTER THAT I FORGOT TO UPDATE MY NEW CARDS INFORMATION ON ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution account disappeared

my account seems to have disappeared. I have premium and had 1300 songs saved. Now it doesnt even recognize my email address. So I resigned up and now I have no songs. I resigned up for spotify premium and have been a loyal customer for many years. H...

• Visitor
  • my account seems to have disappeared. I have premium and had 1300 songs saved. Now it doesnt even recognize my email address. So I resigned up and now I have no songs. I resigned up for spotify premi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant login

Have reset my PW and still can't login 

• Have reset my PW and still can't login 
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting a spotify account with an existing facebook account

Hi,The issue I'm having is I want to connect my facebook account to my spotify account (the account with premium, this account) but I connected with facebook once and now when I try to connect with facebook it tells me there is an existing account.Is...

• Hi, The issue I'm having is I want to connect my facebook account to my spotify account (the account with premium, this account) but I connected with facebook once and now when I try to connect with...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Verification Email

How do I get a verification email sent to myself? I read that I need to click on My Settings, but when I go to Profile, I do not see that option. I have clicked on all the links there and nothing. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  •   How do I get a verification email sent to myself?  I read that I need to click on My Settings, but when I go to Profile, I do not see that option.  I have clicked on all the links t...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

connecting LFM profile to Spotify

I can log into Spotify (desktop) but I can't connect my LFM profile to Spotify. I have tried numerous times changing my password with no luck. Any help is much appreciated.

• Regular
  • I can log into Spotify (desktop) but I can't connect my LFM profile to Spotify. I have tried numerous times changing my password with no luck. Any help is much appreciated.
  • asummerkiss
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes