Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Can't delete account without an email? (no email on spotify account)

I am trying to delete my facebook created spotify account. which I don't have an email associated with. and in order to delete my account I need a email. How do I permanently delete this account, now?

• I am trying to delete my facebook created spotify account. which I don't have an email associated with. and in order to delete my account I need a email. How do I permanently delete this account, now?
  • avahofmann
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

China with VPN

I am in China with a VPN in the Philippines, but I can only change my country settings to Australia, and there is no option for the Philippines. This means that I can not log into my account on either my phone or my computer. Does anyone know how to ...

• I am in China with a VPN in the Philippines, but I can only change my country settings to Australia, and there is no option for the Philippines. This means that I can not log into my account on eithe...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo ingresar ni cambiar mi contrasea

Buenas tardes, acabo de hacer una nueva cuenta premium pero cuando intente ingresar a ella no se me permitio, hice el proceso para cambiar la contrasena pero al final no me llego ninguna notificacion de que el proceso se haya completado y aun no pued...

• Buenas tardes, acabo de hacer una nueva cuenta premium pero cuando intente ingresar a ella no se me permitio, hice el proceso para cambiar la contrasena pero al final no me llego ninguna notificacion...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting Spotify community account

please delete my community account thank you

• Not applicable
  • please delete my community account thank you
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Creating an account for our business

So I have been charged with creating a spotify account for my company, we're not trying to pay music at our location/ we don't need a commercial license (so soundtrack business seems not to apply), we just want our own account (similar to like Pitchf...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have been charged with creating a spotify account for my company, we're not trying to pay music at our location/ we don't need a commercial license (so soundtrack business seems not to apply), w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Free Spotify

Hello, I've been using Spotify premium for quite some time without paying, and I'm not sure where should I report it. Well, in the summer of 2016, I've been to Poland and I bought an Oringe sim card. At the time, there was an offer to activate Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I've been using Spotify premium for quite some time without paying, and I'm not sure where should I report it.    Well, in the summer of 2016, I've been to Poland an...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issue

I have a payment issue, i dont know the email address of the account i am paying for. I want to cancel the payment, but i cant because i dont know which account it is. I need help to cancel the spotify premium account. Can you help me?

• I have a payment issue, i dont know the email address of the account i am paying for. I want to cancel the payment, but i cant because i dont know which account it is. I need help to cancel the spoti...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobro no autorizado

Por favor su ayuda me cobraron el mes gratis y ademas no se activa el premium en mi cuenta

• Por favor su ayuda me cobraron el mes gratis y ademas no se activa el premium en mi cuenta
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change address of premium family

hello i'm Jorge,I updated my account to Spotify Premium but when i did that i put another name (my friends name) and address (my friends address), but i want to change it to my name and my address.What can i do to change the address and the name of t...

• hello i'm Jorge, I updated my account to Spotify Premium but when i did that i put another name (my friends name) and address (my friends address), but i want to change it to my name and my address....
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking a follower

Is there a way to block someone that follows you on Spotify? 

• Is there a way to block someone that follows you on Spotify? 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Old email used to sign up and can't reset password

I signed up for Spotify using an email address that I no longer have access to and I can't remember my password. Help!

• I signed up for Spotify using an email address that I no longer have access to and I can't remember my password. Help!
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant log in

I cant login to my account, it says that there is no active account with that name. I got suddenly logged out and when I tried to log in I couldn’t. What can I do? If I look my account up with another one I do exist. I just don’t exist while logging ...

• I cant login to my account, it says that there is no active account with that name. I got suddenly logged out and when I tried to log in I couldn’t. What can I do? If I look my account up with anothe...
  • asiodjfoasjdf
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is Casual Listener rank?

Earlier today i got a message from spotify;<<>>So what is the Casual Listener rank? Why did i earned this?

• Casual Listener
  • Earlier today i got a message from spotify; <<<Congratulations alisaidk! As a result of your contributions to the community your new rank is Casual Listener. If you need help getting star...
  • gordyy
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Same name used for my personal profile and my artist page on Spotify

Hi, I've been using Spotify for a long time, it's connected to my Facebook account therefore my personal name is used as username. PROBLEM: I also use my name for my music and people get very confused when they look up my artist page on Spotify. They...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I've been using Spotify for a long time, it's connected to my Facebook account therefore my personal name is used as username.   PROBLEM: I also use my name for&nb...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discounts for Students

I received an email noting that my student discount expires soon. I want to renew my student discount, but don't want to pay twice for the month of January. The email is confusing because it says I just need to hit a button to renew, and then it lead...

• I received an email noting that my student discount expires soon. I want to renew my student discount, but don't want to pay twice for the month of January. The email is confusing because it says I j...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in to my account

Im having problem logging in to spotify as it is not picking up my e mail. I have forgotten my pasword and have logged in through facebook. I want to connect to my google home mini which at this moment i cant play songs because it says i have to be s...

• Im having problem logging in to spotify as it is not picking up my e mail. I have forgotten my pasword and have logged in through facebook. I want to connect to my google home mini which at this mome...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

Hi! I would like to delete my account but do not have access to the email address it is asigned too! I also have another account which I have another email address asigned too. Please can can you advise how I delete my account? Thanks.

• Hi!    I would like to delete my account but do not have access to the email address it is asigned too!    I also have another account which I have another email address ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 month trial subscription for $0.99

Hello Just open a 3 month spotify trial account a month ago for 99 cent in BC Canada through my facebook account but can not fine that account but I know my username for that account and I have a online email receipe any help be much appreciated. Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello  Just open a 3 month spotify trial account a month ago for 99 cent in BC Canada through my facebook account but can not fine that account but I know my username for that account and I hav...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists are erased after problems with log-in

Two days ago I could'nt login with in Spotify.Spotify send me a email with information. I had to change my password.After changing my password I was able to get in to Spotify. But all my playlists were erased. These playlists took me a lot of time to...

• Two days ago I could'nt login with in Spotify. Spotify send me a email with information. I had to change my password. After changing my password I was able to get in to Spotify. But all my playlist...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login

Can't acces my account(writing from the second one). When loggin i'm receiving message that password or username is incorrect, when i'm trying to reset my password reciving and error that my email adress is not registered. This is the third time happ...

• Can't acces my account(writing from the second one). When loggin i'm receiving message that password or username is incorrect, when i'm trying to reset my password reciving and error that my email ad...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes