Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Card code cant scretched

Hello i have bought a 10€ card for spotify (germany) but when i try to scratch the code free i need ti scratch under hard pressure and then the code will be scratched off to. Pls help me

• Hello i have bought a 10€ card for spotify (germany) but when i try to scratch the code free i need ti scratch under hard pressure and then the code will be scratched off to. Pls help me
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist recovery

I recently made a playlist for someone- then deleted it, and now regret it. Is there a way I can get it back?

• I recently made a playlist for someone- then deleted it, and now regret it. Is there a way I can get it back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Umm??

I'm sorry but what the h!ll is my username?!?!?!??! I put in my desired username and I end up with this nonsene???

• I'm sorry but what the h!ll is my username?!?!?!??! I put in my desired username and I end up with this nonsene???
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to see the number of listening to a song ?

Hello, My label has published one of my songs on spotify and I can not see the number of listening in real time. Thank you

• Hello,   My label has published one of my songs on spotify and I can not see the number of listening in real time.   Thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I think someone Hacked my Account

Hi there, I was using Spotify last night with no problems, however when I went onto it this morning, all my playlists were gone (except one playlist I didnt make) and my search history had changed to stuff I had never heard of! I have since changed m...

• Hi there,   I was using Spotify last night with no problems, however when I went onto it this morning, all my playlists were gone (except one playlist I didnt make) and my search his...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't let me log on because I'm offline

My phone randomly signed out of Spotify but it had been on offline mode when it did that so now it won't let me log back in because it's offline can I do anything without losing all my music?

• My phone randomly signed out of Spotify but it had been on offline mode when it did that so now it won't let me log back in because it's offline can I do anything without losing all my music?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family - Same Address question ?

Hey guys, I would like to subscribe to the spotify family offer.When I tried to subscribe, I read the following sentence : "You and each of your family (at the same address) you invite will enjoy".So it means that if I study in a different place that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I would like to subscribe to the spotify family offer. When I tried to subscribe, I read the following sentence : "You and each of your family (at the same address) you invite wil...
  • Coop_Cooper
  • Music Fan
  • 75 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Subscription
  • 75 replies
  • 10 likes

Mac Spotify download

When I try to install spotify on my mac, it prompts me to enter my username and password. It says "install spotify wants to make changes. enter your password to allow this." When I enter my user name and password, it repeatedly tells me it is incorre...

• When I try to install spotify on my mac, it prompts me to enter my username and password. It says "install spotify wants to make changes. enter your password to allow this." When I enter my user...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Already charged but still no premium

Hi, today I subscribed to Spotify while they're having the promo for 3months thing. I already received I message from my bank that money was deducted from my account for my subscription. But my account hasn't updated at all. It's still not on premium...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, today I subscribed to Spotify while they're having the promo for 3months thing. I already received I message from my bank that money was deducted from my account for my subscription. But my accou...
  • afqhspot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked into my account!

A week or so ago i went into spotify and saw a new weird playlist. So i deleted it and was a little bit unnerved by it. Then last night, the same person must have deleted all my playlists save for one and he/she probably would've unsaved my songs, ex...

• A week or so ago i went into spotify and saw a new weird playlist. So i deleted it and was a little bit unnerved by it. Then last night, the same person must have deleted all my playlists save for on...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account : Help me please

Hello, My soon has created an premium account with his phone and my visa card, last 2 days. His phone was reinitialized with all the datas...He has forgotten the mail associated with th premium account and the password too... No facebook associating,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My soon has created an premium account with his phone and my visa card,  last 2 days.   His phone was reinitialized with all the datas... He has forgotten the mail associ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not logging in despite correct username and password

I use Spotify on my Mac laptop and Android phone. Today when I opened the apps on both devices I had been logged out of my account. When I enter my username and password, the app appears to login very briefly, before returning to the login page with ...

• Visitor
  • I use Spotify on my Mac laptop and Android phone. Today when I opened the apps on both devices I had been logged out of my account. When I enter my username and password, the app appears to login ver...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login 408 error, and now i dont want to use facebook as my method of logging in

I want to possibly switch my fb spotify account onto a new account, because there is a playlist on there that i fully enjoy listening tocan anyone help deviate the foundation of the problem??? login 408 error everytime i use the fb login; spotify jus...

• I want to possibly switch my fb spotify account onto a new account, because there is a playlist on there that i fully enjoy listening to can anyone help deviate the foundation of the problem??? lo...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Close account

I just wanna close the account linked to my Facebook, as I want to link it to a different account that I actually use, but I've tried twice already and the automated email just suggests looking on here for advice; so can one of you guys delete my acc...

• I just wanna close the account linked to my Facebook, as I want to link it to a different account that I actually use, but I've tried twice already and the automated email just suggests looking on he...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps changing/pausing songs

Hello!Spotify keeps changing songs and playing/pausing songs by itself. This only happens on my iphone 5, not when i use my pc, even though i always use the same account on both. I use the same heaphones for both devices.I have tried changing passwor...

• Hello! Spotify keeps changing songs and playing/pausing songs by itself. This only happens on my iphone 5, not when i use my pc, even though i always use the same account on both. I use the same hea...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! high school student discount

Is there a way I can get a student discount if I am a student in high school not in college?

• Is there a way I can get a student discount if I am a student in high school not in college?
  • JD_
  • 20 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Subscription
  • 20 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted facebook account, can't login anymore to cancel subscription

Hello I delete my account Facebook and I can't login anymore. I also contact the support but they send me a auto-email without any response.Can you help me ? My Spotify Support Case is # 11441576Thanks

• Hello I delete my account Facebook and I can't login anymore.  I also contact the support but they send me a auto-email without any response. Can you help me ?  My Spotify Support Case i...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I make a payment for premium account. But my account is still free.

Ödeme yapmama rağmen hesabım free görünüyor. Ya paramı iade edin ya da bu durumu düzeltin.< Screenshot removed for security >

• Casual Listener
  • Ödeme yapmama rağmen hesabım free görünüyor. Ya paramı iade edin ya da bu durumu düzeltin. < Screenshot removed for security >
  • Emre94
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Offline at every reboot is cumbersome

Dear sensei! Everytime I reboot, spotify comes back offlineI log outI log inAnd I'm back online again. This routine is a bit cumbersome. I know that If I connect to facebook, Spotify will start Online.But I do not want to be forced into connecting to...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear sensei!   Everytime I reboot, spotify comes back offline I log out I log in And I'm back online again.   This routine is a bit cumbersome. I know that If I connect to facebook,&...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Played Artists aren't showing on my profile

I've checked the "show my current Top Artists" and the "publish my activity" options, and my Recently Played Artists still don't show on my profile. I've logged in from a second account and I still can't see it on my profile. This has been happening ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've checked the "show my current Top Artists" and the "publish my activity" options, and my Recently Played Artists still don't show on my profile. I've logged in from a second account and I still c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 14 likes