Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is experiencing technical difficulties

It would be really cool if Spotify would have an easy to find technical issues notification. Seems like lots of people are having a similar issue as I am today:All my songs have disappeared and/or "oooops, something went wrong" pops up when clicking ...

• Music Fan
  • It would be really cool if Spotify would have an easy to find technical issues notification. Seems like lots of people are having a similar issue as I am today: All my songs have disappeared and/or ...
  • sandmanbc71
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan

Hi my daughter has the Premium Spotify account with her person email address. I want to cancel her account and set-up the Family Plan through my email address. Can she switch her playlists over to our family plan?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi my daughter has the Premium Spotify account with her person email address.  I want to cancel her account and set-up the Family Plan through my email address.  Can she switch her playlist...
  • StaffingMatters
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have access to my music (Xbox one)

My Spotify on Xbox one has been working completely fine until for no apparent reason I have lost all my music and Spotify will not display anything at all if I go to the "my music" tab. Initially I lost all my music then I lost my playlists and follo...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify on Xbox one has been working completely fine until for no apparent reason I have lost all my music and Spotify will not display anything at all if I go to the "my music" tab. Initially I l...
  • LiamSmithonxbox
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not receiving premium

I paid for premium and am not receiving it. Reinstalled the app, signed out and back in, still not getting what I paid for.

• I paid for premium and am not receiving it. Reinstalled the app, signed out and back in, still not getting what I paid for.
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hello,Can someone help me? I cant find my account with premium, but i had to send them 7$, but i cant talk with them in chat or something else. How i can cancel my premium being offline of my account?

• Hello, Can someone help me? I cant find my account with premium, but i had to send them 7$, but i cant talk with them in chat or something else. How i can cancel my premium being offline of my accou...
  • IssaTDOTthang
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! maxim number of songs offline

I have premium account and I think that I have unlimited songs offline, but a missage appears in my iphone "Has alcanzado la cantidad máxima de canciones disponibles offline. Para poder hacer diponiles las demas, desactiva el modo offline de otra lis...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium account and I think that I have unlimited songs offline, but a missage appears in my iphone "Has alcanzado la cantidad máxima de canciones disponibles offline. Para poder hacer diponil...
  • Jcorral
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log in on pc

Hi, when I try to log in on my computer (Windows 10), spotify app freezes and nothing happens. It happens with both facebook and e-mail log in. I don't have a problem on mobile. Is anyone else having the same problem? What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, when I try to log in on my computer (Windows 10), spotify app freezes and nothing happens. It happens with both facebook and e-mail log in. I don't have a problem on mobile. Is anyone else having...
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BEING CHARGED FOR A PREMIUM ACCOUNT, BUT ONLY ABLE TO LISTEN TO THE FREE VERSION

I have a free account with Spotify and I had tried to sign up with premium and it never worked. I gave my credit card information and I am being charged without any access to a premium account. HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH A CUSTOMER REP?!

• I have a free account with Spotify and I had tried to sign up with premium and it never worked.  I gave my credit card information and I am being charged without any access to a premium account....
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my followers and who I follow

I am having trouble with who I am following. It says on the right hand side 8days ago when I am being told they are listening now.........and they are saying the same about me. please help I like to see wht my friends are listening too and the same w...

• Regular
  • I am having trouble with who I am following. It says on the right hand side 8days ago when I am being told they are listening now.........and they are saying the same about me. please help I like to ...
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username issue

Hi,I have my subscription through my VidafoneUK SIM-card contract.When I did my contract I didn’t realized I had Spotify included so I didn’t register myself, one of my “awesome” friends decided to use my phone to setup my Spotify account in his emai...

• Hi, I have my subscription through my VidafoneUK SIM-card contract. When I did my contract I didn’t realized I had Spotify included so I didn’t register myself, one of my “awesome” friends decided ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't turn off scrobbling in Last.fm

Hi.I've revoked access to Last.fm app in Spotify and I've disconnected Spotify app in my Last.fm account and still scrobbles my plays (both in my Desktop, Android and Web player). Can anybody help me?Thanks.

• Hi. I've revoked access to Last.fm app in Spotify and I've disconnected Spotify app in my Last.fm account and still scrobbles my plays (both in my Desktop, Android and Web player).   Can anyb...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot change email in setting.

1. I register my account with FACEBOOK.2. Then, I want to change EMAIL in my account profile.3. There is no space to type my EMAIL.4. Question is how can I register my EMAIL from FACEBOOK account.

• Casual Listener
  • 1. I register my account with FACEBOOK. 2. Then, I want to change EMAIL in my account profile. 3. There is no space to type my EMAIL. 4. Question is how can I register my EMAIL from FACEBOOK accou...
  • GEMVC
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot log in

HiI made my account in Australia and I cannot log into my account in japan .i already changed country on my profile to japan . I could log in till last week, I opened app today and it doesn’t let me in . Please help me out ...!!! Thabks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I made my account in Australia and I cannot log into my account in japan . i already changed country on my profile to japan .  I could log in till last week, I opened app today and it does...
  • Chichichi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost all saved content - Everything replaced

Hi,I had the unpleasant surprise this morning to notice the entirety of my starred content (albums, artists, playlists - even mine!) has been removed and replaced by default spotify playlists and popular pop artists I don't care about.I have been usi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had the unpleasant surprise this morning to notice the entirety of my starred content (albums, artists, playlists - even mine!) has been removed and replaced by default spotify playlists and p...
  • Syko
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is someone else using my account?

So, it started when random playlists of songs were being added. Playlists such as "Songs for Davide". I kept deleting them, but they always returned after a few days. Now, while at work and using the Web Player, I noticed that the albums "Butterfly E...

• Regular
  • So, it started when random playlists of songs were being added. Playlists such as "Songs for Davide". I kept deleting them, but they always returned after a few days.   Now, while at work and ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aucune connexion internet détectée

Bonjour, Depuis quelques jours je n'arrive plus à écouter de la musique sur le PC de mon travail (avec mes identifiants).J'ai un message d'erreur comme quoi il n'y a "pas de connexion internet détectée : erreur 4"Pourtant je suis bien connectée à int...

• Bonjour,   Depuis quelques jours je n'arrive plus à écouter de la musique sur le PC de mon travail (avec mes identifiants). J'ai un message d'erreur comme quoi il n'y a "pas de connexion inte...
  • Flanstario1
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed face book email

I changed by facebook email and I am usign spotfiy with my facebook account. However, when I see my profile in spotify the email registred is the old one. How can I change this?

• I changed by facebook email and I am usign spotfiy with my facebook account. However, when I see my profile in spotify the email registred is the old one. How can I change this? 
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium but only have been getting the Plain service for 2 years now

How do I rectify this ?I cannot find out how to get help with contacting . I have been billed for over two years for a Prremium service - but am not getting it !

• How do I rectify this ? I cannot find out  how to get help with contacting . I have been billed for over two years for a  Prremium service - but am not getting it !
  • Alathea
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone...

Hello, A while ago i realized that i have been logged out from spotify on my iphone and on my mac. I didn't remember the password so i changed it. It was the exactly the same mailadress. When i was logged in i could't see any of my playlist and i did...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   A while ago i realized that i have been logged out from spotify on my iphone and on my mac. I didn't remember the password so i changed it. It was the exactly the same mailadress. Whe...
  • Hadezzman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes