Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem logging in to premium

I have a premium account that i pay monthly and a free account that i had before i got the premium. Spotify kicked me out of my premium account with all my Playlists. And i am able to only log into my free account. What am i supposed to do to solve t...

• I have a premium account that i pay monthly and a free account that i had before i got the premium. Spotify kicked me out of my premium account with all my Playlists. And i am able to only log into m...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Conta universitaria

Fiz o cadastro na conta universitária e enviei o documento, só nao recebi nenhum e-mail nem confirmação e nao acho nada na minha conta q fale sobre isso... gostaria de saber se eh normal?

• Fiz o cadastro na conta universitária e enviei o documento, só nao recebi nenhum e-mail nem confirmação e nao acho nada na minha conta q fale sobre isso... gostaria de saber se eh normal?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant cancel my Facebook log-in account

So I have a new account on Spotify and I want to cancel my Facebook log-in accoount but then it says that it sent a confirmation before they deactivate my account to one of my old gmail accounts which I can't log-in now since I forgot the password be...

• So I have a new account on Spotify and I want to cancel my Facebook log-in accoount but then it says that it sent a confirmation before they deactivate my account to one of my old gmail accounts whic...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY PREMIUM IS SUSPENDED

Hello everyone, today when I open the app of Spotify, I saw a screen that said "Premium Suspended" even if I paid, about a month ago, the annual subscription. Can you help me?

• Hello everyone, today when I open the app of Spotify, I saw a screen that said "Premium Suspended" even if I paid, about a month ago, the annual subscription. Can you help me?
  • GonzaEscobar234
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

worst company ever

What kind of stupid company lets somebody from an IP in a country thats never accessed my account before successfully login? Every other service views that as a red flag, especially when I logged in earlier that day in Canada. And what kind of stupid...

• What kind of stupid company lets somebody from an IP in a country thats never accessed my account before successfully login? Every other service views that as a red flag, especially when I logged in ...
  • GonzaEscobar234
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing username from a bunch of garbage

Hi,signed up to Spotify today and I get greeted with a name that is completely gibberish. It does call me SynthicMagic but the actual username is something like c3648diidbiehdkwj56 or some garbage like this.How would I go about fixing this and do I n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, signed up to Spotify today and I get greeted with a name that is completely gibberish. It does call me SynthicMagic but the actual username is something like c3648diidbiehdkwj56 or some garbage ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone is using my account

Someone is using my account and creating playlists they named one i am offline please dont delete but there device is not showing in offline devices, i login via facebook and have changed fb pw

• Regular
  • Someone is using my account and creating playlists they named one i am offline please dont  delete but there device is not showing in offline devices, i login via facebook and have changed fb pw
  • Ramasesuk
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ways to pay monthly

I need some help. I have only got a basic account with a cash card used for direct debits and standing orders, and a top up card which has a CVV code on the back but I'm unable to use as a payment card on here. Can I set up a standing order or direct...

• Casual Listener
  • I need some help. I have only got a basic account with a cash card used for direct debits and standing orders, and a top up card which has a CVV code on the back but I'm unable to use as a payment ca...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan but can't listen on two phone at the same time

Hi, I have updated my subscription from a single user ($10 to a family plan $15) but I am not sure why when I am trying to listen to music and my wife is listening at the same time I get the notification on my phone that "you are listening on...{my w...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have updated my subscription from a single user ($10 to a family plan $15) but I am not sure why when I am trying to listen to music and my wife is listening at the same time I get the...
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

activity feed not showing my activity

I switched to private a few days ago and then switched back on my mac book, I have spotify of my phone and tablet, and since I switched my activity no longer shows up on my friends feed, its been going on for the last few days... tried downloading ap...

• Music Fan
  • ...oing on for the last few days... tried downloading app and restarting but nothing... anyone else notice this, after switching to private and then switching back to public?
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

is impossible get in the account..I am going to give up and uninstaller in mi PC

SPANISH: +ES IMPOSIBLE ACCEDER A MI CUENTA....DIRIJE EL ENLACE A INTERNET EXPLORER, Y ES PESIMO ESE NAVEGADOR!! ADEMÁS TODOS LOS INTENTOS POR HACERLO EN OTROS NAVEGADORES PARA UNICAMENTE ACCEDER A MI CUENTA SON INFRUCTUOSOS, ES COMO SI SE HUBIESE ELI...

• SPANISH: + ES IMPOSIBLE ACCEDER A MI CUENTA....DIRIJE EL ENLACE A INTERNET EXPLORER, Y ES PESIMO ESE NAVEGADOR!! ADEMÁS TODOS LOS INTENTOS POR HACERLO EN OTROS NAVEGADORES PARA UNICAMENTE ACCEDER A ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not appearing

Premium User. I have a number of playlists in Spotify, but recently all but 5 no longer appear when I go to Library-Playlists on my mobile devices. They all appear on my laptop.If I tap on my profile pic in the top left corner and tap on where it say...

• Regular
  • Premium User. I have a number of playlists in Spotify, but recently all but 5 no longer appear when I go to Library-Playlists on my mobile devices. They all appear on my laptop. If I tap on my profi...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to accept invite to premium for family

i already have an account with spotify. How do I activate my invite to premium family?

• i already have an account with spotify.  How do I activate my invite to premium family?
  • nikobeck
  • 62 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium
  • 62 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution I want Family premium

Holy cow. Spotify harder to directly contact than the mob . Spotify. I AM Premium. I had to drop for reasons I'm confused and concerned by .you NEVER Reply to tmyour emails . Insgibe how you treat your non premium. If I don't hear back within 24 in s...

• Visitor
  • Holy cow. Spotify harder to directly contact than the mob . Spotify. I AM Premium. I had to drop for reasons I'm confused and concerned by .you NEVER Reply to tmyour emails . Insgibe how you treat yo...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Music stops randomly when played on HT amp

I started using Spotify recently since it has not been available in South Africa that long. I upgraded to premium so that I could get it to cast to my HT amp which has the app. Everything worked great until a few days ago when the music would just st...

• Casual Listener
  • I started using Spotify recently since it has not been available in South Africa that long. I upgraded to premium so that I could get it to cast to my HT amp which has the app. Everything worked grea...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Minha conta aperece em nome de outra pessoa quando envio convite

Quando envio convite da minha conta chega em nome de outra pessoa e minha exposa não consegue se cadastrar na minha conta familiar.

• Casual Listener
  • Quando envio convite da minha conta chega em nome de outra pessoa e minha exposa não consegue se cadastrar na minha conta familiar.
  • douglasalencar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant remember Username

Hi everyone, wondering if you can help. I have been using Spotify for a while now and paying for Premium. I have in the last few days upgraded my phone contract and switched my phone. Now what I thought was my log in info is actually of a a older acc...

• Hi everyone, wondering if you can help. I have been using Spotify for a while now and paying for Premium. I have in the last few days upgraded my phone contract and switched my phone. Now what I thou...
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging In Problems

Hello. I know this may sound ridiculous but I know my user name, I just don't know which email I used for this account. Therefore, requesting to reset my password is useless because it doesn't state which email the link is sent to. Please, if someone...

• Hello. I know this may sound ridiculous but I know my user name, I just don't know which email I used for this account. Therefore, requesting to reset my password is useless because it doesn't state ...
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Release Radar songs from artists I don't want

For about 3-5 months now I have been getting songs from a few different artists that Im not a fan of. I think I listened to one of their songs once and then now their songs are in my playlist every week, is there a way I give the algorithm a hint tha...

• For about 3-5 months now I have been getting songs from a few different artists that Im not a fan of. I think I listened to one of their songs once and then now their songs are in my playlist every w...
  • JackBeau
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problemas al Cambiar de cuenta premium a Familiar

Buen día, tengo una cuenta premium y quiero hacerla crecer a una cuenta Familiar, pero al momento de pagar me dice que hay problemas con la tarjeta de credito o el banco y no me permite la operación, pero esa tarjeta es la misma que uso para pagar mi...

• Casual Listener
  • Buen día, tengo una cuenta premium y quiero hacerla crecer a una cuenta Familiar, pero al momento de pagar me dice que hay problemas con la tarjeta de credito o el banco y no me permite la operación,...
  • santiagotico
  • Casual Listener
  • 43 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 43 replies
  • 2 likes