Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Desktop application will not accept pw that works on app and on spotify web page

I have no trouble logging into the Spotify iOS app or the spotify.com, using my email address and password. But the desktop app will not accept those log in credentials. I tried removing and reinstalling the desktop application and I changed my passw...

• I have no trouble logging into the Spotify iOS app or the spotify.com, using my email address and password.  But the desktop app will not accept those log in credentials.  I tried removing ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed my email

I no longer have access to the email address used when i set up my premium subscription. i now cant log back in any ideas? i dont want to create a new account as already paying for the other one and have couple of years of playlists etc set up....

• I no longer have access to the email address used when i set up my premium subscription. i now cant log back in any ideas? i dont want to create a new account as already paying for the other one and ...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Email to Cancel Account

I created an account using an email that was eventually deleted. How do I cancel the account? Is there a number I can call?

• I created an account using an email that was eventually deleted.  How do I cancel the account?  Is there a number I can call?
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't long into old account with Premium

I forgot my password for my account and have tried multiple time for several days to reset the password through my email and I am not receiving the email code to reset it. I keep refreshing my email and checking the spam folder and still do not have ...

• I forgot my password for my account and have tried multiple time for several days to reset the password through my email and I am not receiving the email code to reset it. I keep refreshing my email ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My shared playlist is attached to an inactive account

Hi! I have created a shared playlist with an account that I do not use anymore. However, I would like to transfer the playlist to my new account. Are you able to help?

• Hi! 🙂     I have created a shared playlist with an account that I do not use anymore. However, I would like to transfer the playlist to my new account.    Are you able to he...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login

hello,i have a spotify premium being used on a Sonos and Spotify mobile.my username is fekish30 Now i have a new mobile, but it says that such account doesnt exists and thus i cannot login. Any ideas please on what to do?

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i have a spotify premium being used on a Sonos and Spotify mobile. my username is fekish30   Now i have a new mobile, but it says that such account doesnt exists and thus i cannot log...
  • fekish1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not login

Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium, also got a receipt for the order. Still, I''m not listed as premium member on my Iphone and I cannot use the premium features. What to do? Also, I can not log in from my computer. Nothing happens when I ent...

• Yesterday I upgraded my account to premium, also got a receipt for the order. Still, I''m not listed as premium member on my Iphone and I cannot use the premium features. What to do? &nbsp...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Asking About Sign in Use Email

I Try Sign in In the app But Email Which I use to login Can not be found ,Please give me a solution, Because at this time I can only login using username.

• I Try Sign in In the app But Email Which I use to login Can not be found ,Please give me a solution, Because at this time I can only login using username.
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Little pop up message saying I can't listen abroad more than 14 days

Every time I try singing in a little pop up message says Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad more than 14 days tell us where your at at Spotify.com

• Every time I try singing in a little pop up message says Enjoying your trip? To listen abroad more than 14 days tell us where your at at Spotify.com
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm moving from my previous address and have bought a new Spotify Premium at 1/7/18. But i cant log in. I´m rejected with the message that my sSpotify is used by someone else. Apparently, Spotify think I´m still using my previous address.I have delet...

• I'm moving from my previous address and have bought a new Spotify Premium at 1/7/18. But i cant log in. I´m rejected with the message that my sSpotify is used by someone else. Apparently, Spotify thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot login to spotify without Facebook - it does not recognize my email

When I try to login to spotify with my email and password, it does not let me. Spotify only lets me sign in using my Facebook credentials. I am trying to listen to music at work, and I cannot use facebook at work so I am not able to login to spotify....

• When I try to login to spotify with my email and password, it does not let me. Spotify only lets me sign in using my Facebook credentials. I am trying to listen to music at work, and I cannot use fac...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aus 2 Accounts EINEN machen???

Ich habe, warum auch immer 2 Accounts/Doppelaccounts! Ich hatte leider fuer den weniger genutzten/falschen und mir nicht richtig gelaeufigen Account "karstensteinke" die Aktion 12 Monate fuer 10 frei geschaltet, da dies nur ueber Web und nicht in der...

• Ich habe, warum auch immer 2 Accounts/Doppelaccounts! Ich hatte leider fuer den weniger genutzten/falschen und mir nicht richtig gelaeufigen Account "karstensteinke" die Aktion 12 Monate fu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login!

I'm adding my Facebook username and password and I keep getting an error - it goes into the interface and then goes back to the login screen with an error "this username or password is incorrect (error code: 3). This worked yesterday fine, why wouldn...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm adding my Facebook username and password and I keep getting an error - it goes into the interface and then goes back to the login screen with an error "this username or password is incorrect (err...
  • botara
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my country profile

it's auto select my country is US ,but I'm live in Thailand. How I can change without pay somthing in payment method.

• it's auto select my country is US ,but I'm live in Thailand. How I can change without pay somthing in payment method.
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i cant log in

I went offline in the android app then got logged out, now i cant log back in

• I went offline in the android app then got logged out, now i cant log back in
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account hacked

Ive gotten an email saying my email has been changed to some yopmail account. This was not me. How do i get it back?

• Not applicable
  • Ive gotten an email saying my email has been changed to some yopmail account. This was not me. How do i get it back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting my account

Is there a way to fully reset my account like its brand new again so I have no artists songs or playlists followed or saved I want to start all over my library is 100 percent full

• Is there a way to fully reset my account like its brand new again so I have no artists songs or playlists followed or saved I want to start all over my library is 100 percent full
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Birthday Wrong

The birthday on my account is wrong. It says I can only edit it on Facebook, yet the birthday on my Facebook account is correct. Help appreciated!

• Casual Listener
  • The birthday on my account is wrong. It says I can only edit it on Facebook, yet the birthday on my Facebook account is correct. Help appreciated!
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password. logged in by facebook accidently. cant get password reset email

ive been using spotify premium for a while now and havent had to put in a password. Just recently it asked me for a password and have forgotten it. I then clicked on log in by facebook and when it went through my library was completely gone. Now when...

• Not applicable
  • ive been using spotify premium for a while now and havent had to put in a password. Just recently it asked me for a password and have forgotten it. I then clicked on log in by facebook and when it we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in playstation 4

I was listening to my playlist on my ps4 and it logged me out automatically and won't let me log back in and I used my Facebook from my phone so why won't it let me listen/sync from my phone? (which clearly works)

• I was listening to my playlist on my ps4 and it logged me out automatically and won't let me log back in and I used my Facebook from my phone so why won't it let me listen/sync from my phone? (which ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes