Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Genius lyrics

How to activate the Genius Lyrics in ios?

• How to activate the Genius Lyrics in ios?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium hulu disappeared

Hi there! I've had spotify premium for a few months and I recently upgraded to take advantage of the Hulu bundle. Everything worked the first day and then a few days afterwards I tried to sign into Hulu and it said I needed to upgrade and their suppo...

• Hi there!   I've had spotify premium for a few months and I recently upgraded to take advantage of the Hulu bundle. Everything worked the first day and then a few days afterwards I tried to si...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution got an unwanted account

Hello, I got an unwanted second account without my playlists on the same Emailadress. I still can found my old profil with my playlists and with the connection to facebook. With the new account it's not possible to connect me with facebook because it...

• Hello,  I got an unwanted second account without my playlists on the same Emailadress. I still can found my old profil with my playlists and with the connection to facebook.  With the new...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country

Hey, Since I have moved back to Sweden from Ireland I wanted to change my country and payment options. The spotify help pages stated that I was supposed to be able to change country as a step in changing my payment options but unfortunately that func...

• Hey,   Since I have moved back to Sweden from Ireland I wanted to change my country and payment options. The spotify help pages stated that I was supposed to be able to change countr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

password reset problem

I know my username but i forgot what email address i used, which resulted for me not knowing my password. (my account is not linked with facebook) i really need help to reset my password since i forgot what email address I've used. I REALLY NEED HELP

• I know my username but i forgot what email address i used, which resulted for me not knowing my password. (my account is not linked with facebook) i really need help to reset my password since i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Please

I signed up with a wrong email and i dont know my password, now i cant reset it or log on

• I signed up with a wrong email and i dont know my password, now i cant reset it or log on
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account name

I'm trying to get my name changed but I'm not wanting to make a new account, any tips?

• I'm trying to get my name changed but I'm not wanting to make a new account, any tips? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched From Premium to family

My dad had a Premium account and wanted to add me to it. We discovered you had to do a family plan, so he signed up for that and added me. I'm concerned that since he didn't cancel his first premium account, he is now going to be charged for 2 accoun...

• My dad had a Premium account and wanted to add me to it. We discovered you had to do a family plan, so he signed up for that and added me. I'm concerned that since he didn't cancel his first premium ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

credit card/ country selection

Hey, I currently am in the US for another two months, and I would like to upgrade my account to premium. I do not have a US credit card though and I cannot change my account to Germany as I am already in the US. Is there no way for me to upgrade then...

• Hey,   I currently am in the US for another two months, and I would like to upgrade my account to premium. I do not have a US credit card though and I cannot change my account to Germany as I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook connected account lost my email

i accidentaly started a new account with the same email my premium facebook connected account used at that time and now i cant login into the desktop app (because i also have the linux specific "log in with Facebook " button not working bug )any idea...

• Visitor
  • i accidentaly started a new account with the same email my premium facebook connected account used at that time and now i cant login into the desktop app (because i also have the linux specific "log ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country Issue

I am trying to log back into my Spotify account, but i can't due to my country being set wrong. I go back to my profile and surprise, surprise. The only choice i have is GB. THE ONLY ONE. I try to also change my country when doing the password reset,...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to log back into my Spotify account, but i can't due to my country being set wrong. I go back to my profile and surprise, surprise. The only choice i have is GB. THE ONLY ONE. I try to al...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Contas do meu plano familiar foram tiradas da lista de conta

Olá, Estou enfrentando um problema chato.Inclui meu pai e irmão em um plano familiar comigo. Após isso, eles usaram o aplicativo por um mês e tudo corria muito bem. No entanto, recentemente e sem me informar nada a respeito, as contas perderam o aces...

• Olá,   Estou enfrentando um problema chato. Inclui meu pai e irmão em um plano familiar comigo. Após isso, eles usaram o aplicativo por um mês e tudo corria muito bem. No entanto, recentement...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to change avatar

So.. I don't know, how it's works, but having spent sometime for search the decision, I nevertheless have found it, and it was rather simple: to change this function in right-top section of application ("private session")Note: actually, for this need...

• Visitor
  • So.. I don't know, how it's works, but having spent sometime for search the decision, I nevertheless have found it, and it was rather simple: to change this function in right-top section of applicati...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mexican commercials

Why are there commercials in spanish. Cricket wireless has one on your station. If I continue to hear this I’ll be deleting my account

• Why are there commercials in spanish. Cricket wireless has one on your station. If I continue to hear this I’ll be deleting my account 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Email no longer existing - can't remember password?

Hi, I have a problem regarding my login: my e-mail is no longer exixting, and I can't remember my password, so I can not change the e-mail address in my settings? How am I supposed to do? Does anyone have a clue?

• Hi, I have a problem regarding my login: my e-mail is no longer exixting, and I can't remember my password, so I can not change the e-mail address in my settings? How am I supposed to do? Does anyone...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in with E-mail not working

I am trying to log in but for some reason it does not work, only with the e-mail however. I type in the e-mail and password and it says incorrect name/email, however when I replace the e-mail with the auto-generated username it works. So that must me...

• I am trying to log in but for some reason it does not work, only with the e-mail however. I type in the e-mail and password and it says incorrect name/email, however when I replace the e-mail with th...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Coupures sur iPad et smartphone android

Bonjour,comme d’autres utilisateurs, je rencontre des problèmes de coupures pendant la lecture, quel que soit l’appareil utilisé (iPad ou smartphone android). J’ai suivi les conseils déjà postés : redémarrage etc. Mon réseau wifi fonctionne parfaitem...

• Bonjour, comme d’autres utilisateurs, je rencontre des problèmes de coupures pendant la lecture, quel que soit l’appareil utilisé (iPad ou smartphone android). J’ai suivi les conseils déjà postés : ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change my country.

Hei! I moved from the US to Norway and my husband has invited me to join his family plan... and yes, we do live at the same physical address. I can't change my country from US to Norway with the directions that are given on the website. And when I en...

• Hei!  I moved from the US to Norway and my husband has invited me to join his family plan... and yes, we do live at the same physical address.  I can't change my country from US to Norway w...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fraudulent credit card charge...please help

Good morningWhile checking my bank statement I notice that I have a $10.91 charge from Spotify USA. The payment was posted on 5/5/18. So I figured that maybe I forgot I signed up for a trail subscription and now I was billed for premium. And I was co...

• Good morning While checking my bank statement I notice that I have a $10.91 charge from Spotify USA. The payment was posted on 5/5/18. So I figured that maybe I forgot I signed up for a trail subscr...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset password

Hi EveryoneI have to reset my password every time when I want to login to my account. I use spotify app on windows, an android tv and a phone. If I click on the reset link it will be opened by chrome, I reset the password and I reset the device passw...

• Visitor
  • Hi Everyone I have to reset my password every time when I want to login to my account. I use spotify app on windows, an android tv and a phone. If I click on the reset link it will be opened by chro...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes