Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution password

Hello,I'm have a problem with my password. My account is the same as my facebook but now i'm hacked on spotify beacause there is a new list and somebody putt random songs om my own list and changed the the titel to "suuuuperlolman" now I want to set ...

• Hello, I'm have a problem with my password. My account is the same as my facebook but now i'm hacked on spotify beacause there is a new list and somebody putt random songs om my own list and changed...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recover deleted playlist

I recently discovered that one of my favourite playlists has mysteriously disappeared from my library. I do not recall ever having deleted it, but now it is somehow gone. Is there any way to get that playlist back?

• I recently discovered that one of my favourite playlists has mysteriously disappeared from my library. I do not recall ever having deleted it, but now it is somehow gone. Is there any way to get that...
  • guidreer
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login using desktop app

I can't login using the desktop app. Everytime I put in my password I get the message : The username or password is incorrect (Error Code: 3). I have reset my password and reinstalled Spotify and neither has worked.The problem just started today, it ...

• I can't login using the desktop app. Everytime I put in my password I get the message : The username or password is incorrect (Error Code: 3). I have reset my password and reinstalled Spotify and nei...
  • xavierniu
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Join account

Help, it's possible join a Facebook account and a mail account in one?

• Help, it's possible join a Facebook account and a mail account in one?
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

long, annoying, random string username

made new acct in order to get away from old username and daily mix playlists, just a random string... annoying

• Casual Listener
  • made new acct in order to get away from old username and daily mix playlists, just a random string... annoying
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Had premium and now its gone?

I've been in a family premium plan for MONTHS. ALl of a sudden yesterday I got an email saying my address couldnt be confirmed? HELP.

• I've been in a family premium plan for MONTHS. ALl of a sudden yesterday I got an email saying my address couldnt be confirmed? HELP.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagar meses por adelantado

Mi pregunta es si puedo pagar algunos meses por adelantado

• Mi pregunta es si puedo pagar algunos meses por adelantado
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in but app kicks me out again

Hi Guys Maybe you could help me with it. Every time I try to log in to my account (on my HTC w/ android or windows tablet) the app kicks me out again saying wrong password , but in between I can see the start screen with the last song I played. I hav...

• Hi Guys   Maybe you could help me with it. Every time I try to log in to my account (on my HTC w/ android or windows tablet) the app kicks me out again saying wrong password , but in between I...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 app

Hello, I am trying to connect to my spotify account through my PlayStation. However, again and again comes the message: "Spotify account is already connected. Change to the PlayStation Network or Sony Network account associated with this spotify acco...

• Hello, I am trying to connect to my spotify account through my PlayStation. However, again and again comes the message: "Spotify account is already connected. Change to the PlayStation Network or Son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login anymore.

I can not log in anymore.I have reset my password but still can not login???What is happening? Richard (The Netherlands)

• Casual Listener
  • I can not log in anymore. I have reset my password but still can not login??? What is happening?   Richard (The Netherlands)
  • Waldiw
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with logging into mac desktop app and connecting facebook to my account

Hi there - I am having lots of trouble with Spotify since signing up. I cannot get my mac desktop app to login with my e-mail and password even though those login details work with the website. Then, when I try to connect my Spotify to my facebook it...

• Hi there - I am having lots of trouble with Spotify since signing up. I cannot get my mac desktop app to login with my e-mail and password even though those login details work with the website. Then,...
  • Waldiw
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists gone after upgrading account

I upgraded my daughters account to premium as she is too young to qualify for a student account. Crazy High School kids do not qualify but getting off topic. She has logged in using the proper account but all is gone. Anyone have ideas on what we can...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my daughters account to premium as she is too young to qualify for a student account.  Crazy High School kids do not qualify but getting off topic.  She has logged in using the p...
  • sierrainglis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ridiculous user name

spotify gave me this user name and I cant change it? I did sign up with my name though. thats the user name given: < snip - Moderator edit > Can u imagine? LOL bit anoyingThank you for your help

• Casual Listener
  • spotify gave me this user name and I cant change it? I did sign up with my name though. thats the user name given: < snip - Moderator edit > Can u imagine? LOL bit anoying Thank you for ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Public collaborative playlist

After making a collaborative playlist and realizing it couldn't be public on my own profile (only those who I send the link to and they follow) I removed the collaborative function and marked it as public but it STILL isn't showing up under my public...

• After making a collaborative playlist and realizing it couldn't be public on my own profile (only those who I send the link to and they follow) I removed the collaborative function and marked it as p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! account log in

I can log into my spotify account on my computer but my password will not let me log into my spotify app

• I can log into my spotify account on my computer but my password will not let me log into my spotify app  
  • hkncsgnrs
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login with email and username is unrecognizable

So it appears the integration services developed between Spotify and Microsoft are rather poor. 1. I cannot login with my email address and password.2. The username created for me through "move my music" is unrecognizable as it was system generated. ...

• So it appears the integration services developed between Spotify and Microsoft are rather poor.   1. I cannot login with my email address and password. 2. The username created for me through ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to get into premium Spotify as no longer have any way of getting on to Facebook

Please help!! I'm currently using my partner's Spotify to write this as can't get into my Spotify account to even seek help! I have premium account, I am unable to log into this as it was originally created using Facebook...but I no longer have Faceb...

• Please help!!    I'm currently using my partner's Spotify to write this as can't get into my Spotify account to even seek help!    I have premium account, I am unable to log i...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution nach anmelden direkt wieder abgemeldet

Hallo, ich habe das Problem dass wenn ich mich auf dem Pc oder Android Handy anmelden will nach 3sek wieder abgemeldet werde und mich nach dem dies 3 mal geschehen ist mich gar nicht mehr anmelden kann. Ich kann mich mit dem Account auch nicht mehr a...

• Hallo, ich habe das Problem dass wenn ich mich auf dem Pc oder Android Handy anmelden will nach 3sek wieder abgemeldet werde und mich nach dem dies 3 mal geschehen ist mich gar nicht mehr anmelden ka...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Error 404

Bonjour, possedant un compte Spotify depuis plusieurs mois, aujourd’hui impossible de me connecter, et j’ai toujours le meme message d’erreur avec l’erreur 404! Comment faire? merci

• Bonjour, possedant un compte Spotify depuis plusieurs mois, aujourd’hui impossible de me connecter, et j’ai toujours le meme message d’erreur avec l’erreur 404!    Comment faire? &n...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player Logged In....

Morning all I would like to speak with a Spotify admin, at the moment my account is showing that "Spotify Web Player (chrome)" is active when im not logged anywhere else apart from the current machine im logged into. I have done the following: 1. Log...

• Morning all   I would like to speak with a Spotify admin, at the moment my account is showing that "Spotify Web Player (chrome)" is active when im not logged anywhere else apart from the curre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes