Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

How to retrieve old account?

Hey I deactivted my facebook profile, and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email.When i log in on the spotify app for mac it reactivates my facebook profile, but not if i log in on web player or my phones app. How can i log in on the ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey   I deactivted my facebook profile, and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email. When i log in on the spotify app for mac it reactivates my facebook profile, but not if i l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log in-safari has been redirected too many times

Every time I try to log in with Facebook I get the message that safari has detected too many redirects and can’t open the page

• Every time I try to log in with Facebook I get the message that safari has detected too many redirects and can’t open the page
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Profile Name, not USER name

I just unlinked my spotify account from Facebook but still keeps the same profile name.I dont want to change the user name - I know you can't-, just this profile name (my real name) that seems not to disappear.

• I just unlinked my spotify account from Facebook but still keeps the same profile name. I dont want to change the user name - I know you can't-, just this profile name (my real name) that seems not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

deactivted my facebook profile

Hey I deactivted my facebook profile, and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email.When i log in on the spotify app for mac it reactivates my facebook profile, but not if i log in on web player or my phones app. How can i log in on the ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey   I deactivted my facebook profile, and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email. When i log in on the spotify app for mac it reactivates my facebook profile, but not if i l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dfasdfasdf

asdfasdfadsf

• Regular
  • asdfasdfadsf
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete All Playlists and Daily Play Mixes

I'm trying to delete on my USERNAME in a family Premium account all my playlists and saved songs because me and my daughter and used to use the single account and now I have her Daily mixes on my account. I just want a blank slate and start from ther...

• I'm trying to delete on my USERNAME in a family Premium account all my playlists and saved songs because me and my daughter and used to use the single account and now I have her Daily mixes on my acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

language

In Valencia we are not Catalans, we are Valencians, with our own and recognized language. Do not put advertising in Catalan, is offensive to many Valencians. If you can not send messages in Valencian, do it in Spanish. Valencian and Catalan is not th...

• In Valencia we are not Catalans, we are Valencians, with our own and recognized language. Do not put advertising in Catalan, is offensive to many Valencians. If you can not send messages in Valencian...
  • JaumeB
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

sddddddddddddddddddddddddddrtyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttffffffffffff

• Regular
  • sddddddddddddddddddddddddddrtyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttffffffffffff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country information

Having searched before posting this seems like a common problem but I still need help. I recently moved to the UK from Canada. I have a premium account and following the change country instructions does not work. When I enter my UK payment details it...

• Casual Listener
  • Having searched before posting this seems like a common problem but I still need help.   I recently moved to the UK from Canada. I have a premium account and following the change country instr...
  • timbow
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deactivted my facebook profile and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email.

• Gig Goer
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i delet my account

I need help do delete mye spotify account

• Not applicable
  • I need help do delete mye spotify account
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Email

Someone Hacked Into my Spotify Account and the Person Changed the Email and Password , i still Can log in over my Facebook Account but i can‘t change my E-Mail adress in my account. I don‘t want to make a new Account and i need to change the E-Mail. ...

• Someone Hacked Into my Spotify Account and the Person Changed the Email and Password , i still Can log in over my Facebook Account but i can‘t change my E-Mail adress in my account. I don‘t want to m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hi, I wanted to sign up for spotify using my uni email. but somewhere along the line I seem to have duplicated my account and now i have 2 usernames, of which the one it logs in with won't allow me the student discount as it says the account is alrea...

• Hi, I wanted to sign up for spotify using my uni email. but somewhere along the line I seem to have duplicated my account and now i have 2 usernames, of which the one it logs in with won't allow me t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts

I have two accounts one free one premium. I recently changed phones and I can’t access my premium account anymore it only allows my free one and When I try both accounts it still goes to same free one

• I have two accounts one free one premium. I recently changed phones and I can’t access my premium account anymore it only allows my free one and When I try both accounts it still goes to same free one
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Betaald, maar geen account gekregen

Ik heb € 0,99 betaald, maar geen bevestigings mail gekregen. De volgende dag alles opnieuw gedaan, en weer betaald, waarna het is gelukt. Heb ik nu toch 2 accounts ( en kosten)?

• Ik heb € 0,99 betaald, maar geen bevestigings mail gekregen. De volgende dag alles opnieuw gedaan, en weer betaald, waarna het is gelukt. Heb ik nu toch 2 accounts ( en kosten)?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot change password

Hi! i was attempting to canghe my password since i notice some strange music in my history, but the link keep saying that ii could not recover my e-mail adress. I checker and the email is there in my account information but the link to reset the pass...

• Hi! i was attempting to canghe my password since i notice some strange music in my history, but the link keep saying that ii could not recover my e-mail adress. I checker and the email is there&...
  • iustinr
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

artists i am following keep getting unfollowed

I have noticed this before but never done anything, but it has been happing for at least 4 months now. in the most easiset way to put this, i have been listen to the new trivium album alot recently and i just went on spotify to listen to it and they ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have noticed this before but never done anything, but it has been happing for at least 4 months now. in the most easiset way to put this, i have been listen to the new trivium album alot recently a...
  • sittingchrisey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Will my account still be available when I change from DEUTSCHE TELEKOM to Spotify?

Hi there,since years I am using and paying Spotify over Deutsche Telekom. I want to change this because Deutsche Telekom doesn't offer a Family Account (what I need).When I leave Deutsche Telekom and activate Spotify here directly on Spotify, will al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, since years I am using and paying Spotify over Deutsche Telekom. I want to change this because Deutsche Telekom doesn't offer a Family Account (what I need). When I leave Deutsche Telekom...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts with same email

Hi there!I used to live in Australia but now I live in Spain and I have to change my country settings. However, I've realized that with the same email I can have access to 2 accounts (only by typing two different passwords). The bad thing is that I c...

• Not applicable
  • Hi there! I used to live in Australia but now I live in Spain and I have to change my country settings. However, I've realized that with the same email I can have access to 2 accounts (only by typin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment card

Hei. How can i delete my payment card from account that is registered to another person? Cannot contact that person and bank can not help neither. Please help. Best regsrds.

• Hei. How can i delete my payment card from account that is registered to another person?  Cannot contact that person and bank can not help neither. Please help. Best regsrds.
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes