Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Double costs from creditcard

I found out that I've been paying double for Spotify. I only have one account (that I know of) connected to my facebook. How can I get in contact with Spotify to find out what the other connected account is? I tried using the 'forget password' option...

• I found out that I've been paying double for Spotify. I only have one account (that I know of) connected to my facebook. How can I get in contact with Spotify to find out what the other connected acc...
  • kaive
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! All songs gone!

Hi everyone, Today I opened Spotify on my PC and on the account I've always used (I double checked), all the songs I had under "Songs" on the left have disappeared except one I added last night and another one I added this morning. I had -a lot- of s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   Today I opened Spotify on my PC and on the account I've always used (I double checked), all the songs I had under "Songs" on the left have disappeared except one I added last ni...
  • SgtJulian
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am spotify premium user.Spotify keep asking for email & password.Given all info but call them erro

Dear Sir,I am a regular spotify premium subscribler.While wanted to get into the site,the browser kept asking for email and password.After filling the info, it stated they are errors.I also used facebook to log in but same situation happen.This is th...

• Dear Sir, I am a regular spotify premium subscribler.While wanted to get into the site,the browser kept asking for email and password.After filling the info, it stated they are errors.I also used fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked account

Pretty sure my account has been used by another person. No one knows my password, unyet whenever I try and listen to any of my stations or playlists, it gets deverted to a another device. I have the devices number, but I won't post it here for priver...

• Pretty sure my account has been used by another person. No one knows my password, unyet whenever I try and listen to any of my stations or playlists, it gets deverted to a another device. I have the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Second premium user and echo dot.

HelloMy family recieved two echo dots for Christmas - lucky us! We are premium users, with three log ins for myself, my wife and my daughter. I've linked the main (living room) dot to my phone and spotify with no problem. However I cannot link my dau...

• Hello My family recieved two echo dots for Christmas - lucky us! We are premium users, with three log ins for myself, my wife and my daughter.   I've linked the main (living room) dot to my p...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

All playlists keep getting deleted

For some reason, on multiple occasions recently all of my Playlists have been deleted and replaced with 4 playlists I haven't created or followed. I've recovered my playlists via the web interface however the same issue then just happens again.Anyone...

• For some reason, on multiple occasions recently all of my Playlists have been deleted and replaced with 4 playlists I haven't created or followed. I've recovered my playlists via the web interface ho...
  • cybermath3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

kuendigung?

hallo ich habe ein spotify account moechte nun aber ein familienaccount von spotify. muss ich mein aktuellles acount loeschen um ein familyaccount zu machen?

• hallo ich habe ein spotify account moechte nun aber ein familienaccount von spotify. muss ich mein aktuellles acount loeschen um ein familyaccount zu machen?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Location Change

Hi, I recently moved from Ireland to the Netherlands. My account is set to Ireland and in the edit options only 2 options come up; Ireland and Frnace. I live with my brother so am going to go onto a family account he has set up. He sends me the link ...

• Hi,   I recently moved from Ireland to the Netherlands. My account is set to Ireland and in the edit options only 2 options come up; Ireland and Frnace. I live with my brother so am going to g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Username

I have a Premium account (Mrdingi) and when I try to reset my password, I get the following message:"The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account."I am attaching a screenshot showing my paid Spotify username.

• Not applicable
  • I have a Premium account (Mrdingi) and when I try to reset my password, I get the following message: " The username you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." I am attaching ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Another username change request

This is ridiculous, i am not a number. I'm certain i actually had a username at one point and it recently crapped itself. Please allow users to change or atleast request a username change, just look at this nonsense when i try to embed my spotify on ...

• Music Fan
  • This is ridiculous, i am not a number. I'm certain i actually had a username at one point and it recently crapped itself. Please allow users to change or atleast request a username change, just look ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!!!!! You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days

I signed up for spotify premium and I am located in NZ, and in my account settings my country is set to NZ. However when I try to log in on the app it says "you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days" I deleted the application and downloaded it agai...

• I signed up for spotify premium and I am located in NZ, and in my account settings my country is set to NZ. However when I try to log in on the app it says "you can only use spotify abroad for 14 day...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone’s keep using my account

I tried logging out of all devices as you have recommended. But someone is keep using my account, and I keep hearing what that person is playing. Check my account information immediately please, as I am losing my temper and spotify not having a phone...

• I tried logging out of all devices as you have recommended. But someone is keep using my account, and I keep hearing what that person is playing. Check my account information immediately please, as I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

erro de email

Criei uma conta sportify a alguns anos e vinculei ela com o facebook, depois eu mudei a o email do facebook e agora quero atualizar o email na conta do spotify, mas eu nao consigo pois eles me direcionam pra pagina do facebook (onde ja esta meu email...

• Criei uma conta sportify a alguns anos e vinculei ela com o facebook, depois eu mudei a o email do facebook e agora quero atualizar o email na conta do spotify, mas eu nao consigo pois eles me direci...
  • guidreer
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium doesnt works

Second time it happens and it doesnt work. Please someone from Spotify contact me and help!!!! Im actually really mad!!!!

• Second time it happens and it doesnt work. Please someone from Spotify contact me and help!!!! Im actually really mad!!!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DELETE ALL SONGS, RESET ACCOUNT TO ZERO

Hello, cant DELETE ALL SONGS, RESET ACCOUNT TO ZERO can anybody help me? regards Chris

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   cant DELETE ALL SONGS, RESET ACCOUNT TO ZERO   can anybody help me?   regards   Chris
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook and Spotify

Hello. I created my Spotify account by Facebook, and I took a premium subscription for € 0.99 for 3 months during Christmas sales. But I want to create an account without Facebook, but keep my subscription of € 0.99 for 3 months and 9 € 99. How can I...

• Not applicable
  • Hello. I created my Spotify account by Facebook, and I took a premium subscription for € 0.99 for 3 months during Christmas sales. But I want to create an account without Facebook, but keep my su...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I signed up for the student spotify and hulu subscription of $4.99 a month. It charged my account but my subscription says FREE on my account and it saying i need to upgrade to premium. There is no number to call to cancel it and start over. What do ...

• Not applicable
  • I signed up for the student spotify and hulu subscription of $4.99 a month. It charged my account but my subscription says FREE on my account and it saying i need to upgrade to premium. There is no n...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes