Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Offline, keine flüssige Musikwiedergabe möglich!

Hallo Leute,habe auf Grund meines letzten Themas, zum Problem Datenvolumen von downgeloadeter Musik, jetzt ein kleines Zusatzproblem.So bald ich unter den Playlisten mit dem Zahnradsymbol, den offline Modus einschalte, höre ich keine Musik mehr flüss...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo Leute, habe auf Grund meines letzten Themas, zum Problem Datenvolumen von downgeloadeter Musik, jetzt ein kleines Zusatzproblem. So bald ich unter den Playlisten mit dem Zahnradsymbol, den of...
  • oktagon18
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove devices from my account

Hey i was wondering if you could remove all the devices on my account please ,

• Casual Listener
  • Hey i was wondering if you could remove all the devices on my account please ,
  • evieleitch123
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't login

My app always pop up with enjoying your trip etc im not abroad please help me login

• My app always pop up with enjoying your trip etc im not abroad please help me login
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can not get into my account

I have an account that is linked into a old Facebook that I do not the password to as well bc I do not know the password to that email so I’ve been charged by Spotify for more than a year 10$ a month. How can I cancel it.

• I have an account that is linked into a old Facebook that I do not the password to as well bc I do not know the password to that email so I’ve been charged by Spotify for more than a year 10$ a month...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can I not Change Country

I need to change country to be able to continue paying for premium but it wont let me and it wont let me pay with a credit card outside of the listed country, please help.

• I need to change country to be able to continue paying for premium but it wont let me and it wont let me pay with a credit card outside of the listed country, please help.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was logged out and my downloaded playlists were uninstalled

*Occured on Android Phone. The only reason I think this could've happened was because I restarted my phone. However I've done this before and nothing like this happened to me. Is this the reason it happened? Is there fix for this?

• *Occured on Android Phone. The only reason I think this could've happened was because I restarted my phone. However I've done this before and nothing like this happened to me. Is this the reason it h...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How the heck do I get someone to call me

I am struggling hard with my account. Getting 2 different payments... I tried to cancel one account but it cancelled the family account instead of just the regular account.. I find it strange and really frustrating when I can't get help on something,...

• I am struggling hard with my account. Getting 2 different payments... I tried to cancel one account but it cancelled the family account instead of just the regular account.. I find it strange and rea...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Usuarios Removidos do Plano Familia

Todos os meus usuarios do Plano Familia foram removidos e nao consigo mais adicionar eles.

• Todos os meus usuarios do Plano Familia foram removidos e nao consigo mais adicionar eles.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing country

Hi! I wanted to upgrade my spotify account to premium, but when I wanted to pay It said that the country did not mach the payment.I therefore tried to change my country settings but it will not allow me to choose any other than GB.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I wanted to upgrade my spotify account to premium, but when I wanted to pay It said that the country did not mach the payment. I therefore tried to change my country settings but it wil...
  • MehmetYilmaz
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

unplayable songs

i would like to ask, i am a premium member but there are songs that show as written in a grey font the other are in white font. when i press on those they are unplayable. i don't understand why is there a big number of those unplayable song. i want t...

• i would like to ask, i am a premium member but there are songs that show as written in a grey font the other are in white font. when i press on those they are unplayable. i don't understand why is th...
  • GillianDelvigne
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account

Hey Everyone!I have a premium account and I can't connect it to my Facebook because it is already used. Then I figured out that I have an account registered via Facebook. So my question is. Is there any way to delete my old account which was created ...

• Hey Everyone! I have a premium account and I can't connect it to my Facebook because it is already used. Then I figured out that I have an account registered via Facebook. So my question is. Is ...
  • GillianDelvigne
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! TOOK MY MONEY BUT DID NOT UPGRADE

I WAS TRYING TO UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT TO A STUDEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT SO I ENTERED IN MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATON WHICH I DO NOT SAVE INTO THE SITE THEN I HAD TO ENTER IN MY STUDENT INFORMATION ONLY TO FIND OUT STUPID SPOTIFY DOES NOT DO VERIFICATION BY COLLE...

• I WAS TRYING TO UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT TO A STUDEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT SO I ENTERED IN MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATON WHICH I DO NOT SAVE INTO THE SITE THEN I HAD TO ENTER IN MY STUDENT INFORMATION ONLY TO FIND O...
  • turokki5
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 44 replies
  • 1 likes

Moved to new country, can't change the country in the settings

I moved to a new country, and follow the information given in the help section, i.e. open the account -> prenumeration -> premium..., but it does not give me the option of changing country, for which I cannot update. My previous country was US, now S...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved to a new country, and follow the information given in the help section, i.e. open the account -> prenumeration -> premium..., but it does not give me the option of changing country, for...
  • nilss045
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Everytime I try to log in my Spotify it just says "logging in..." and then nothing happens after. The button goes back to "log in". I already reset the password and tried both the username and password for logging in. I also redownloaded the app and ...

• Everytime I try to log in my Spotify it just says "logging in..." and then nothing happens after. The button goes back to "log in". I already reset the password and tried both the username and passwo...
  • Yannickooo15c
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fake Email pretending to be spotify

FOR YOUR BENEFIT If you recieve a no-reply/no reply from <*snip*>. It is not from any offical Spotify account. I have reported it to Spoof@spotify.com. DO NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION TO *snip* IF YOU RECIEVE AN EMAIL FROMTHEM FORWARD IT ONTO SPOTIFY.

• Casual Listener
  • FOR YOUR BENEFIT  If you recieve a no-reply/no reply from <*snip*>. It is not from any offical Spotify account. I have reported it to Spoof@spotify.com.  DO NOT GIVE ANY INFOR...
  • lankeyfish
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Rock Star

I would like to become a rock star please!!

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to become a rock star please!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed account

Heya! This morning I’ve received a mail that my spotify got closed because suspicious activities. So far I’ve filled in the contact form. Does anyone know long it will take Spotify to respond? Thank you

• Heya!   This morning I’ve received a mail that my spotify got closed because suspicious activities. So far I’ve filled in the contact form. Does anyone know long it will take Spotify to respon...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Log in and e-mail Problem

Hi everyone, I am a Spotify Family user and I've had several problems recently. 5 days ago, I was out of my account suddenly and when I tried to log in, I could not manage to do it. It repeatedly said that my password was wrong. After I asked my frie...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I am a Spotify Family user and I've had several problems recently.   5 days ago, I was out of my account suddenly and when I tried to log in, I could not manage to do it....
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cobrança indevida

Por favor me ajudem!Fiz meu cadastro e paguei a assinatura Premium após 1 mês fiquei sem assinatura, e tentei cancelar mais a mesma não me deu a opção pois informava a não avia assinatura, agora após 3 meses venho a cobrança na minha fatura da assina...

• Por favor me ajudem! Fiz meu cadastro e paguei a assinatura Premium após 1 mês fiquei sem assinatura, e tentei cancelar mais a mesma não me deu a opção pois informava a não avia assinatura, agora ap...
  • JuMendes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes